💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Charli xcx - brat and it’s the same but there’s three more songs so it’s not

Delulu

Featured Posts

Riley

been obsessed with guess since she played it at that club and wow did it deliver !!!

spring breakers and hello goodbye are also incredible - what a nice little 3 song treat, a fabulous addition to an already amazing album !

AND an alleged remix album on the way as well??? kept FED 

• YAAAS 1

bpmMonkey

Hello goodbye took foreeeeever to give me a bouncy Bassline 😅 love it tho. 

Guess is fun too, but then again I love Kim Petras, and the song and even her voice sounds so much like her 💖

And then there is spring breakers. also not horrible. 

SOON

All of them should’ve been in the standard version. They are so good :giveup:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

BradleyCooper

All 3 songs are bangers! Way better than most of the main album. Her mind :bradley:

• Like 1

Vengaboy

so no one's gonna say anything when Charli does pretty much the same thing as Taylor and release a new version of her album w bonus tracks less than a week after original release :ohwell:

xcx
25 minutes ago, Vengaboy said:

so no one's gonna say anything when Charli does pretty much the same thing as Taylor and release a new version of her album w bonus tracks less than a week after original release :ohwell:

The difference is Taylor has exclusive vinyl variants and you have to buy every single one in order to have all the songs. With Charli’s deluxe, all the bonus tracks are on the same version with just a digital release and one CD.

• Like 2

Pharamon
51 minutes ago, Vengaboy said:

What a randomaahhh comparison lmao. 

• LMAO 1

King of the Fall

Leaving such amazing stuff off the album? She is truly a Brat

My year always seems to get a lot better with new Charli, I will be enjoying these songs for a long time to come

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Vengaboy said:

Stop being purposely obtuse about this lmao you know damn well this ain’t the same thing :huntyga:

• Like 3

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Vengaboy said:

Girl not this comparison again every time a new album is out. And it’s NOTHING compared to what Taylor has done. 

Edited by Anderson123