Nobody but herself.

• Sad 1

Stef666
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

You might have to fight Matt Damon off first

All 3 of us can fight... in bed. :huntyga:

• YAAAS 1

liamgaga

I feel bad for her, I know she doesn’t have a great rep but this is blow after blow and on a human level she must feel so sad. 

• Like 2

chromaticainmyhead

Given everything she's put out lately is struggling to see success it should be asked if this is just another phenomenon about a woman who ages that just gets chopped off by society

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 1

Squidward T
58 minutes ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

Given everything she's put out lately is struggling to see success it should be asked if this is just another phenomenon about a woman who ages that just gets chopped off by society

Lmaooo, don’t even go there 

Poker

I feel bad for her. I don’t consume her projects but she seems to be having a rough year. 

Kindness rules all.
  • Like 1

JoeCool

My rather crass opinion on them, J Lo and Gaga have the best natural tushes in the industry.  It’s really why Ben stayed with her this long. 

It looks like she loves the spotlight and all photos of him with them together he looked pretty miserable.  He doesn’t like fame.  Her tush is why he still sort of hanging in.  

• LMAO 2

Gorehound

I swear celebrities get married just to get divorced :fail:

I'm fine, Ta

StrawberryBlond

Apparently she turned down the advice of all her closest acquaintances who warned her she was just going to repeat history by taking him back. She never learns from her mistakes. Her album devoted to him hasn't even been out 6 months yet, the tour was still yet to start if it hadn't been cancelled. The risks she took with this reunion were outrageous. The whole reason Ben called it off all those years ago was because their relationship involved too much press intrusion. So, as soon as she gets back with him 18 years later, she makes it a spectacle once more, bases a whole album around it, does a bts documentary featuring him and even puts their private love letters on show. Add in the fact that she now fronts an alcohol brand despite Ben being in alcohol recovery and it all paints a picture of she didn't learn a thing from last time. Years ago, she was even getting interviewed on radio and when asked who she would choose to save during a sinking ship, Ben or Diddy, she laughed and said "I'd let both those motherf**kers drown!" How can she feel so strongly against Ben and then take him back the instant he was single again?

I really thought someone like her would have a bigger sense of pride than to get back with a man who called off their wedding 4 days prior. Now that Jennifer Garner is apparently single again, if Ben starts trying to crawl back to her (they're already on amicable terms for the sake of the kids), this will only extend J-Lo's embarrassment further. It's a wonder someone with her romantic history wants to keep getting married. I hope this nightmare of a year really makes her take stock of her life goals. She's achieved basically everything across singing, dancing and acting. At this point, find someone low key and devote yourself to them, make them your top priority, instead of your career. The biggest factor in her relationship downfalls has to be her insistent desire to never stop working, even when she doesn't need to.