Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My gaga oil painting

Alive

Featured Posts

So last year in art class we were told to create a piece about our environment which used material and paint .

Me being the gaga fan I am wanted to pay tribute to the style and art of the fame monster , the piece I created is painted only with black oil paint and a bit of turpentine to help with shading and effects , I then drew dark industrial imagery like power lines and gritty machinery which i then printed onto plastic and sewed to the canvas to make gagas hair . unfortunately I haven't taken any hi quality pictures before I handed it in but i do have these pictures of it , mid development (the finished piece got me an A :teehee: )

sl182h.jpg

2927kba.jpg

Pussy Wagon

So last year in art class we were told to create a piece about our environment which used material and paint .

Me being the gaga fan I am wanted to pay tribute to the style and art of the fame monster , the piece I created is painted only with black oil paint and a bit of turpentine to help with shading and effects , I then drew dark industrial imagery like power lines and gritty machinery which i then printed onto plastic and sewed to the canvas to make gagas hair . unfortunately I haven't taken any hi quality pictures before I handed it in but i do have these pictures of it , mid development (the finished piece got me an A :teehee: )

sl182h.jpg

2927kba.jpg

WOW

i go back to school this week so il be sure to post you a hq picture of the finished piece :)

Her face is bit long, but still amazing tbh

after some feedback from other people i added more detail to the face and shifted the cheek lines and altered parts

Sylvanas

wow! cannot wait for the finished one! you are super talented! :worship::shocked: :sara:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Ambrosia

You have an interesting style and technique. I always enjoy seeing the art around here. Some real talented folks in our midst. :clap:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived