Jump to content

💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Richy Jackson


Rifek
 Share

Featured Posts

Rifek

Do we know if Richy was fired? 

I’m really curious if he’s involved in LG7 era. 

Hope Gaga did the right thing and scrapped him  

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson123
Posted (edited)

This gonna get l0cked and archived s00n.

Drama This Is Gonna Be Good GIF

Edited by Anderson123
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Edonis

I feel like if he was fired, he wouldn’t be posting Gaga stuff anymore. 
 

But he has. :messga:

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I feel like if he was fired, he wouldn’t be posting Gaga stuff anymore. 
 

But he has. :messga:

I'm actually nervous for Gaga if nothing has been done and he is the choreographer for the era...

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rifek
19 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I feel like if he was fired, he wouldn’t be posting Gaga stuff anymore. 
 

But he has. :messga:

Maybe because of the Chromatica Ball film 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
Link to post
Share on other sites

Memento

Since LG7 is going to be Michael Jackson inspired I don't know if it would be good press for Gaga to fire his younger brother Richy Jackson

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face
  • LMAO 13
Link to post
Share on other sites

Super

no one was brave enough to raise awareness to it - and unfortunately it seems like Gaga is okay with sexual abuse. Not only bc of Richy– iykyk. If he's involved, she's only going to do something once it blows up and major pop culture websites write about it. But also once she releases a dark pop song returning to her roots or whatever, people will forget she's working with a serial harasser (and jojo siwa's choreographer)

  • Like 5
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mindblown

Well the public clearly hates his choreography after Jojo Siwa got SLAMMED for this which was created by him:

jojosiwa-karma.gif

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
17 minutes ago, Super said:

it seems like Gaga is okay with sexual abuse

This is wildly ridiculous and honestly offensive to jump from rumors about a choreographer to statements that a survivor of SA is ok with sexual abuse.

Think before you speak.

💚
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 18
Link to post
Share on other sites

Modern Ecstasy2
28 minutes ago, Super said:

no one was brave enough to raise awareness to it - and unfortunately it seems like Gaga is okay with sexual abuse. Not only bc of Richy– iykyk. If he's involved, she's only going to do something once it blows up and major pop culture websites write about it. But also once she releases a dark pop song returning to her roots or whatever, people will forget she's working with a serial harasser (and jojo siwa's choreographer)

I’m not sure what you mean by “no one was brave enough to raise awareness to it”? That’s the reason why multiple of Gaga’s longtime dancers didn’t join the tour. They spoke out on social media and were very brave for doing so.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rat Boy
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

Well the public clearly hates his choreography after Jojo Siwa got SLAMMED for this which was created by him:

jojosiwa-karma.gif

All the comments on the choreography videos are “Thank you for spreading awareness about epilepsy - my brother has seizures” :stupidoreo:

Edited by Rat Boy
"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

LG7 time now
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I'm actually nervous for Gaga if nothing has been done and he is the choreographer for the era...

I’m more nervous for the dancers, really. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LG7 time now
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Think before you speak.

I once got a warning point for writing that :deadbanana:

Link to post
Share on other sites

RudraCNG
Posted (edited)

I hate this man from the bottom of my heart since I heard Graham's story. What a piece of scheiße. I am really disappointed he wasn't fired immediately and nothing can change that. If he gets fired now it would be because of the Internet and public opinion, not because she and her team did the right thing to do when it was time.

Ofc I still want him to be fired, tho.

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...