Anthony Fantano...10/10? No way...

Edited by TheSine
🖤Yiiking Out🖤
  • YAAAS 1

ALGAYDO
15 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

Anthony Fantano have it a 10/10

love this for her.

I was expecting him to give her a 6, maybe. 7 at max, but wow a 10/10???? The way Charli keeps winning this era…. 

• Love 1

Anderson123
38 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I was expecting him to give her a 6, maybe. 7 at max, but wow a 10/10???? The way Charli keeps winning this era…. 

As far as I remember, Charli was his favorite pop album of that year. I think he really likes and supports her music. Don't remember what he said about the next ones.

• Thanks 1

Simon

Almost a week with this album on repeat and I have to say that It's an amazing piece of work. It' just a Charli in a single pill. There's a mix of everything what you should expect from her. And It's a good mix of everything.

Absolute fire: Sympathy is a knife, Talk talk, Von dutch, Everything is romantic, So I, B2b

Very very good: 360, Club classics, I might say something stupid, Rewind, Mean girls, I think about it all the time, 365

Good: Girl, so confusing, Apple.

And from the deluxe edition we've got 3 absolute fire bops. 

lorde GIF by Billboard Music Awards

She did it :tony:

• YAAAS 1

holy scheisse
16 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

As far as I remember, Charli was his favorite pop album of that year. I think he really likes and supports her music. Don't remember what he said about the next ones.

He loved how I’m feeling now too. He’s a charli fan but never gave her a perfect score I believe 

Anderson123

I’m still in shock Brat got that 95 metacritic score. It’s so rare that’s happening but good for her, she’s so underrated. 

To be honest after listening to Von Dutch and the other 3 songs I thought it’d be something 80 max so this is insane. Pls Best Dance/Electronic Album Grammy. :applause:

Edited by Anderson123
  • YAAAS 1

bim
On 6/8/2024 at 5:48 PM, tyler k said:

like when else have we gotten a song about the conflicting feelings she's having about motherhood over a PC Music inspired beat?

I just want to give Tove Lo a shout out for singing about this topic on Suburbia. I agree that it’s refreshing to hear pop stars write about motherhood in a conflicting way like Charli and Tove have.

bim

Congrats to Charli on a successful album! I’ve always been fascinated by her as a human even though her music isn’t typically for me outside of a few songs. This album is really impressive and has grabbed me more than any of her other work. It reminds me a bit of Billie’s album in the sense that they’ve each made music that feels genuine to who they are and happened to create an incredible, resonant body of work in the process.

Cheers to more artists making music for themselves that they love instead of following trends and formulas!

• YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion

Aoty. 

Just whew.