Featured Posts

Anderson123
59 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

aoty

soty

roty

cultural revolution of the year

ohhh charli the icon and revolutionary that you are :giveup:

Best Dance/Electronic Album with an actual chance to win. 

• YAAAS 6
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Bowman

I don’t know how I feel about this album, I’m gonna listen again on the way to work :partysick:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 1

Aussie

I noticed Charli changed all her album covers on Apple Music (at least) to match that of brat? 

• Like 1

DopeEnigma

Charli, this is some legendary s***, an absolute banger, I love this so much, SOPHIE would be proud ❤️🙌🏻

• Like 6
  • Love 1

chromaticainmyhead

Her best album to date and all her previous album have been reeeeaallyyy great but wow this one! It's by far her best and I don't even know why... hopefully she gets the praise she has deserved for so long

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

tyler k

easily her best album yet oh my godddd SOPHIE would be so proud :') 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Love 2

Scarlet Witch

sooooo good

Standouts are definitely sympathy is a knife, talk talk, rewind, apple, mean girls, 365

cookmyeggs

The album is perfect, nothing else to say. I'm just blown away

• Love 1

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)

Charli is a legend

Vroom Vroom, Pop 2, Self Titled, How I'm Feeling Now and Brat

How many other pop girls can lay claim to so much greatness in such a brief period of time?

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Rayure

and I know you always said its ok to cry

so I know I can cry 

hz2.gif

I can cry

trisha-cry.gif

so I cry

stan-twitter-westernwlnd.gif

• LMAO 2
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

Super

listened to half of it and actually surprised. her best work since pop 2.
but it sounds like plastic. idk. not in a bad way. i just think ill get tired of these songs in 2 weeks

• Like 1

King of the Fall
Just now, Super said:

shes never beating true romance tho

As if True Romance is even close to her best work

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 3

Bok
Posted (edited)

this album feels like everything she has done so far is encapsulated into one

I believe that's why it feels more powerful than other albums released because it's usually artists trying a new era, this feels like all the eras

everyone should take notes~

however, where are the club classics girl? do we need to wait for the deluxe edition for those?

Edited by Bok
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

emili0

Here was my initial crossfaded review of the leak (had already listened to the singles). Very excited to listen in HQ when it’s officially released.

Spoiler

360 - catchy as **** and great intro but too short. Leaves me wanting more which could be the point (8.5)

Club Classics - production is so 🔥🔥 “I wanna dance to me” is too good, cannot wait to dance to this (9)

Sympathy is a Knife - production is solid, but song doesn’t do too much much for me (7)

I might say something stupid - meh interlude (4)

Talk talk - damn…didn’t really care for that (6)

Von dutch - production and attitude on this is ****in great. Wish there was a lil more variety in lyrics but the mood sticks (8)

Everything is romantic - alright that was pretty sick. Thoughts continued to develop from start to finish. Appreciate that it caught my attention from the start (7.5)

Rewind - okay this ****ing breakdown is sick. Love the straightforward lyrics and pop melodies. Production is killer (8)

So I - hmmm I can appreciate the sentiment and I do love some lyrics but the build doesn’t really stick a landing for me (7)

Girl, so confusing - this is was okay. Production was solid but the one I feel l need a real re listen to (7)

Apple - I feel like this could’ve been on Crash. I like it (7.5)

B2b - I love getting lost in this song - journey through the production is so good. Lyrics being so simple and repetitive works extremely well here (9)

Mean girls - this piano has been the most interesting part of the song. Damn…is this my least favorite??? Almost thought the end was gonna make me come around (3)

I think about it all the time - vocal production/harmony is very very interesting in an attention getting way. Vocals are lil too straightforward so far but really love her delving into this topic (7)

365 - damn 360 remix!?!? Love her flow on this omg this is ****ing sick damnnnnnn okay OMG cannot wait to hear this ****ing live this is a great album closer yesssssssssssssssss (9.5)

7.8/10

• Like 1