💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY | Chromatica Ball

DontCallMeAlice

Featured Posts

Bronco

Ngl I'm just now realising just how dirty Born This Way the album got done on this tour. 

Only 1 consistent track played at each show. 

• Love 1

Real Panda

I hope my Enigma makes the Top 5 

• YAAAS 2

DontCallMeAlice
Posted (edited)

Shall we unwrap the next one ? 

Edited by DontCallMeAlice
  • YAAAS 1

Stef666

I must be one of the 3 people in the world who HATES Enigma. I can't stand that song I wish it didn't exist :messga:

• Shook 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

DontCallMeAlice
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Ngl I'm just now realising just how dirty Born This Way the album got done on this tour. 

Only 1 consistent track played at each show. 

Sheisse or Judas would have fitted SO WELL in act II. Instead of Lovegame or telephone. 

• YAAAS 1

King of the Fall

I used to stan Lovegame until she started playing it on every ****ing tour, now I could die happy never hearing it performed again, same with Telephone 

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Bronco
1 minute ago, Stef666 said:

I must be one of the 3 people in the world who HATES Enigma. I can't stand that song I wish it didn't exist :messga:

And I thought me shitting on Sour Candy was the controversy of the night

• LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

Bronco
2 minutes ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Shall we unwrap the next one ? 

:vegas:

Stef666

YES Sour Candy DOESN'T know what's up :triggered:

DontCallMeAlice
2 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

So it took me 4 years to find someone who doesn't like Enigma that much either. giphy.gif

I mean, it's a fine song. But I really don't get all the hype it gets. 

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Bronco
3 minutes ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Sheisse or Judas would have fitted SO WELL in act II. Instead of Lovegame or telephone. 

I also would have killed (Fun Tonight to be precise) to have Hair played in the piano section. 

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

DontCallMeAlice
Posted (edited)

10. Sour Candy - 8.20

8-SOURCANDY.png

Lowest Score : @TheFriend (3)

Highest Score : @Reez (11)

Comments 

Spoiler

1. Makes me love the song more than the studio version
2. the film footage didn't do the dance break justice
3. how she transitioned 911 into this, the SCREAMS at the beginning omg. THE CHOREO. the visuals with the pink spikes and that like, color shifting "jawbreaker" were SO COOL. the visuals remind me of the lyric video a bit. the way she ends this song too, with her just doing the choreo into that final scream and everything just goes quiet as she has that power stance silhouette
4. So cvnty
5. too short and i don't like the choreo but still love the song
6. Perfection
7. Don't really care for the song live as without Blackpink it feels a bit pointless as she can only do a small part of it solo. Feel like other songs from old albums could have been done instead. Also not sure if I like the moaning.
8. Great vocals, great choreography and the ending is amazing.
9. could be better but choreo is serving
10. The dance solo!!!
11. Not my favorite song from the album so this was a little bit underwhelming for me personally. But she ate that choreo so I would say it’s a great performance. I like when she screams.
12. Not a fan of the song. Loved the screams and her dance break.
13. Not my favorite song. I love when the stage color turned to violet. She slayed the choreography too.

Participants 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1

Bronco
Just now, DontCallMeAlice said:

I mean, it's a fine song. But I really don't get all the hype it gets. 

Tbf I felt this until the tour. The tour performance was pure cvnt 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Stef666
Just now, DontCallMeAlice said:

11. Sour Candy - 8.20

8-SOURCANDY.png

Lowest Score : @TheFriend (3)

Highest Score : @Reez (11)

Comments 

Reveal hidden contents

1. Makes me love the song more than the studio version
2. the film footage didn't do the dance break justice
3. how she transitioned 911 into this, the SCREAMS at the beginning omg. THE CHOREO. the visuals with the pink spikes and that like, color shifting "jawbreaker" were SO COOL. the visuals remind me of the lyric video a bit. the way she ends this song too, with her just doing the choreo into that final scream and everything just goes quiet as she has that power stance silhouette
4. So cvnty
5. too short and i don't like the choreo but still love the song
6. Perfection
7. Don't really care for the song live as without Blackpink it feels a bit pointless as she can only do a small part of it solo. Feel like other songs from old albums could have been done instead. Also not sure if I like the moaning.
8. Great vocals, great choreography and the ending is amazing.
9. could be better but choreo is serving
10. The dance solo!!!
11. Not my favorite song from the album so this was a little bit underwhelming for me personally. But she ate that choreo so I would say it’s a great performance. I like when she screams.
12. Not a fan of the song. Loved the screams and her dance break.
13. Not my favorite song. I love when the stage color turned to violet. She slayed the choreography too.

Participants 

It's 10.

• Thanks 1