opinion

CEREMONY | Chromatica Ball

DontCallMeAlice

Featured Posts

DontCallMeAlice
Posted (edited)

Alright, let's free the next one from the shame ... 

Edited by DontCallMeAlice
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

DontCallMeAlice
1 minute ago, A Real Panda said:

Give us a hint on what song is at the #14 spot. 

looking season 7 GIF by Portlandia

Just did :flutter:

• YAAAS 1

DontCallMeAlice

14. Stupid Love - 8.02 

21-STUPIDLOVE.png

Lowest : @imogen2133 (1) 

Highest : @Swidag (11)

Comments 

Spoiler

1. Love the funky version
2. The low point of the show for me, it does not work there in the setlist and I hate the outfit. Also Gaga is clearly and understandably tired by this point.
3. love the outfit and the rock version like VMA
4. she soooo tired but party time~~~
5. i had already liked the song, but tcb performance really made me appreciate it even more. i LOVE the added instrumentations. the band really is so incredible, like they nail it EVERY time. the visuals/ lighting really make it special too. it kind of makes me feel like we're in a certain vibe within the video
6. I loved it!!!! Her energy was everything
7. I do love Stupid Love as a song, I love this look and I just love that she shouted out the band and then at the end 'and there's me' I'm Gaga' I just made me smile
8. no.
9. Live version took this song to a completely new level for real.
10. So so so good! both the intro and outro are amazing! energy was electric in the stadium - you can tell Gaga really loves this song.
11. We back baby. A SOLID highlight. I was dancing my ass off at the show and this song live is really good. Too bad her vocals were tired by then.
12. Great energy. Not her best song.
13. The opening beats is just undeniably good. The song that defined Chromatica for me.

Participants 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

DontCallMeAlice

Stupid Love live was a complete blast. It was like, time to party again after all the balads ! 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2

Real Panda
Posted (edited)

You cant sing Stupid Love without doing this dance move, whatever it is.

Is it a combing-my-hair or taking-off-my-helmet dance, no one knows

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by A Real Panda
  • LMAO 8

DontCallMeAlice
1 minute ago, A Real Panda said:

You cant sing Stupid Love without doing this dance move, whatever it is.

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

I did that at one of my shows and smacked someone on the head accidentally :bradley: 

• LMAO 7

DontCallMeAlice
Posted (edited)

A bit sad to see the next one go but hey, not everybody has good taste on this site 

Spoiler

Just kidding 

Spoiler

Or am I ? :stalkga:

Edited by DontCallMeAlice
  • LMAO 3

DontCallMeAlice

13. Hold My Hand - 8.04

23-HOLDMYHAND.png

Lowest : @imogen2133 (2)

Highest : @M i K E Y (10.9)

Comments 

Spoiler

1. This is how you end a concert like a rockstar. I still get chills thinking about this
2. Honestly I was very skeptical about this closer but in person it worked perfectly
3. 11, i prefer the version she changed the second pre chorus at some shows..... after the song ends every movement she dose there is so cool and epic and lovely, her passion is undeniable makes me feel so touch and proud and then lead into the snippet is like BOOM , she ate and left no crumbs , completely slay, it's sad because the show end.....
4. I LOVE THIS SONG. the adjustment to this look is perfect. i feel like on some shows, her vocals were a bit off, but overall, amazing job. the fire looked SO GOOD. i was so emotional during this. when she was doing the hand heart with the monster claw. it's so iconic to her and to the era and you could really sense she was truly grateful and telling us she loved us.
5. A song noone is interested in as an encore.
6. Did she have to end her show with the Tom Cruise promo song???
7. I do not care for this song or the glove she wears, it feels very anticlimactic ending to a very strong concert in my opinion.
8. meh it was fine.
9. So much power and love from Gaga here. Her saying “believe in yourself, and love who you are” took me back to watching the Monster Ball DVD when I was 9 and just made me break down in tears because she really has made such an unbreakable bond with us for over 15 years. She is a once in a lifetime artist, truly.
10. Emotional and beautiful.
11. An epic closer. I thought it was a questionnable choice at the beginning, but when I saw it, it felt like a perfect choice. It felt like an intimate yet epic performance to close the show. I even got a tattoo because based on this performance.
12. CVNT SONG BUT GURL DONT END THE SHOW ON THIS
13. Great performance.
14. The claws....her vocals...the looks...the jumping on fire....and LG7!!!!

Participants 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 6

Real Panda
1 minute ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

I did that at one of my shows and smacked someone on the head accidentally :bradley: 

Its okay, they probably deserved it.just joking GIF

• LMAO 2

Stef666

I did not vote but I'm here to watch this mess

Tiffany Pollard Hello GIF

P.S. Sad my girl Hold My Hand is out. Such a powerful ending to a show.

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Real Panda

There are 12 songs left but why do I feel like this will be a REPLAY of which song gets the top spot like the Chromatica Album Megarate. :franminervini:

• Like 2

DontCallMeAlice
2 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

P.S. Sad my girl Hold My Hand is out. Such a powerful ending to a show.

Do you see this everyone ? This is what having GOOD TASTE looks like :ally:

• YAAAS 1

DontCallMeAlice
Just now, A Real Panda said:

There are 12 songs left but why do I feel like this will be a REPLAY of which song gets the top spot like the Chromatica Album Megarate. :franminervini:

what was the top 3 already ? 

Real Panda
1 minute ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

what was the top 3 already ? 

I believe it was Replay #1, Babylon #2 and 911 #3 on the Album Megarate by @Anveeroy 

I hope the top 3 will be different for a good surprise or will it still be the same? Which I'm not opposed to.

Stef666

I want something unexpected like Monster or LoveGame to win :huntyga:

• Like 1