celeb

Halsey reveals Lupus and Leukaemia diagnosis

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
Posted (edited)

:(

The vids are kinda upsetting to watch :/

Not entirely sure if this fits here as this is serious, but her new single is her attempt at healing through it

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Love 1
  • Shook 8
  • Sad 25

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Halsey reveals Lupus and Leukaemia diagnosis
Butters Stotch

WHAT :ohno:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

SOON

2 weeks ago my grandma also got diagnosed with cancer. And now Halsey reveals this.. I feel so sad :ohno: 

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Sad 6

Franch Toast

This is so sad. I hope she makes a full recovery. Sending her lots of good energy. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Love 3

Sarah H
Posted (edited)

Oh damn. Hoping she recovers well from Leukemia.

Edited by Sarah H

Jenina

I'm truthfully so grateful that so many celebrities are willing to discuss their health issues. It can be quite easy to think you're the only one dealing with something and seeing someone continue to create great work through the pain and stress is a great hope to me and others. That's the reason I connected to Gaga. It really does make a difference

cool
  • Like 4
  • Love 5

ALGAYDO

Both Lupus and leukemia?? Oof, that’s rough. This ****ing breaks my heart :noparty: 

• Like 3

Lucas

It must be insanely hard to learn that you have cancer and also lupus as the same time. Hoping she recovers quickly :ohno: I'm so terrified of cancer there is not one day that I don't think about it

• Like 1

Schizophonic

As a person myself struggling with serious health conditions… i really wish her well and hope she can cope with everything in a good way. Must be horrible, especially for a young mother…. Only love for you, ashley… i send it to the universe. 

• Love 1

Roughhouse Dandy

So much sickness around it's overwhelming. I hope the best for her and her family. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

TheFame Monster
8 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Both Lupus and leukemia?? Oof, that’s rough. This ****ing breaks my heart :noparty: 

and she has been suffering with endometriosis for many years now. she really is a warrior

• Love 1

HausOfMark

I just saw this. Alot of the articles of clickbait to saying this is the end for her also. which is awful. 

-Mark
  • Sad 1

Chromatography

holy **** i thought it was just lupus (which that alone is horrible) but cancer? wow. i hope the leukemia is treated quickly

Gorehound

I'm devastated for her. Bless her heart. Hoping she makes a full recovery soon and gets back to living life to the full xx

Her new song is beautiful and I'm so excited for her new album. This one is going to be so deep and heartbreaking.

I'm fine, Ta