💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Shines on Sunrise Australia: Promotes *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* and Performs "Count Contessa"

Azealia Banks recently graced the set of *Sunrise* in Australia to promote her newly released album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. During an engaging interview, Banks discussed the inspiration behind her latest project, her decision to re-release the fan-favorite "Count Contessa," and her deep love for Australia and its vibrant food culture. The appearance was capped off with a live performance of "Count Contessa," showcasing Banks' exceptional talent and charisma.

#### Promoting *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

The interview began with a warm welcome from the hosts, congratulating Banks on her new album.

“Azealia, welcome to *Sunrise*! Congratulations on your new album! Tell us about *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*,” the host started.

“Thank you! It’s great to be here,” Banks responded. “*Fantasea II: The Second Wave* is a continuation of my earlier work, exploring new sounds and stories. Each track brings something unique, and I’m thrilled for everyone to experience the journey.”

#### Re-Releasing "Count Contessa"

The conversation then shifted to Banks' decision to re-release "Count Contessa," a track that has long resonated with her fans.

“‘Count Contessa’ has been a beloved track for a long time. What made you decide to re-release it?” the host inquired.

“‘Count Contessa’ is a song that holds a special place in my heart and my fans' hearts,” Banks explained. “I felt it deserved a new spotlight with the release of *Fantasea II*. Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to connect with it in a fresh way.”

#### The Creative Process Behind *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

Banks provided insights into the creative journey behind her latest album, emphasizing the innovation and dedication involved.

“What was the creative process like for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” the host asked.

“It was a journey of discovery and experimentation,” Banks shared. “I wanted to push my boundaries and explore new sounds and stories. The album is a blend of various genres and themes, all coming together to create a cohesive narrative. It’s a reflection of my growth as an artist.”

#### Love for Australia and Its Food Culture

Banks also expressed her admiration for Australia, particularly its diverse and vibrant food culture.

“You’ve mentioned your love for Australia. What do you enjoy most about the country?” the host asked.

“Australia has an incredible charm that I absolutely adore,” Banks said. “The culture, the landscapes, and especially the food – it’s all so rich and diverse. I love exploring different cities and experiencing the unique flavors each one offers. Australian food culture is all about fresh ingredients and creativity, and it’s something I deeply appreciate.”

#### Future Plans Post-Release

To conclude the interview, the host asked Banks about her plans following the album's release.

“What’s next for you after the release of the album? Any tours or new projects coming up?” the host asked.

“I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage, which I’m really excited about,” Banks revealed. “There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the works. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

#### Live Performance of "Count Contessa"

Banks didn’t just talk about her music; she also showcased her talent with a live performance of "Count Contessa." Her powerful vocals and stage presence captivated the audience, making the performance a memorable highlight of the show.

#### Conclusion

Azealia Banks’ appearance on *Sunrise* provided fans with a deeper understanding of her creative process and future plans. Her live performance and candid discussion about her music highlighted her dedication to her craft and her ability to connect with audiences worldwide. As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* continues to resonate with listeners, anticipation builds for what Banks will do next.

doraemon

**Lena Katina Wows G-A-Y with Electrifying Performance**

Lena Katina, the renowned former member of t.A.T.u. and an accomplished solo artist, took the stage at G-A-Y in London for a night of music, energy, and nostalgia. The packed venue was treated to a dynamic setlist that showcased her new work alongside beloved classics, creating an unforgettable experience for all in attendance.

### **A Night to Remember**

Opening the show with her latest single "Mood Swings," Lena immediately set the tone for the evening. Her powerful voice and magnetic stage presence captivated the audience from the first note, and the energy only built from there.

**Setlist:**
1. **Mood Swings**
2. **Walking in the Sun**
3. **Crush**
4. **Fed Up**
5. **Bella Ciao** (from her album *Mannequin*)
6. **McDonalds**
7. **The Beast (Inside of You)**
8. **Silent Kingdom**
9. **Sunday Morning**
10. **An Invitation**
11. **End of Us**
12. **After Us**
13. **All About Us**
14. **Malchik Gay**
15. **Something I Said**
16. **You Smoke**
17. **Taxi**
18. **Braids**
19. **Snowfalls**
20. **Red Strings**
21. **Can’t Wait To See You Again**
22. **All The Things She Said**
23. **Levantame**
24. **Padam Padam** (cover)
25. **Not Gonna Get Us**

### **Highlights of the Night**

**"Bella Ciao"**: A powerful rendition of her track from *Mannequin*, which resonated deeply with the crowd. Lena's emotional delivery and connection to the song made it a standout moment.

**"Silent Kingdom"**: The hauntingly beautiful performance of this track highlighted Lena's vocal prowess and her ability to convey deep emotion through her music. The audience was spellbound.

**"All The Things She Said"**: The iconic t.A.T.u. hit brought the house down. The crowd's energy soared as they sang along, reliving the early 2000s pop sensation.

**"Padam Padam"**: Lena's cover of this classic was both unexpected and warmly received. She brought her unique style to the song, making it a memorable part of the night.

**"Not Gonna Get Us"**: Closing the show with this high-energy t.A.T.u. anthem was the perfect end to an incredible performance. The audience danced and sang along, ending the night on a high note.

### **A Personal Connection**

Lena's interactions with the audience throughout the night added a personal touch to the performance. She shared stories and expressed her gratitude, creating an intimate atmosphere despite the large crowd.

**Lena Katina**: "Performing at G-A-Y is always special. The love and energy here are incredible. Thank you all for your support, and I can't wait to share more music with you."

### **What's Next?**

With her new album "Mood Swings" on the horizon, Lena Katina's performance at G-A-Y provided a thrilling glimpse of what's to come. Her ability to blend new material with classic hits shows her evolution as an artist while staying true to her roots.

Fans left the venue buzzing with excitement, eagerly anticipating the release of "Mood Swings" and looking forward to more groundbreaking work from Lena Katina. Her show at G-A-Y was not just a concert but a celebration of her journey, resilience, and the deep connection she shares with her audience.

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Promotes *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* on Hit FM Taiwan: Talks Re-Release of "Count Contessa", LGBTQ+ Progress, and Future Plans

Azealia Banks recently appeared on Hit FM Taiwan to promote her newly-released album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. During the interview, she discussed her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," the creative process behind her latest project, and her admiration for Taiwan’s natural beauty and strides in LGBTQ+ equality. Banks also shared her unique aspiration to officiate a wedding in Taiwan and offered a glimpse into her future plans. To top off the show, she delivered live performances of "Count Contessa" and "Anna Wintour."

The interview began with a warm introduction from the hosts, who congratulated Banks on her new album.

“Azealia, welcome to Hit FM Taiwan! Congratulations on the release of *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*,” the host began.

“Thank you! It’s wonderful to be here,” Banks replied. “This album is very special to me. It’s a continuation of my journey, exploring new sounds and stories, and I’m excited for everyone to experience it.”

The conversation then moved to Banks' decision to re-release "Count Contessa," a track that has long been a favorite among her fans.

“‘Count Contessa’ has been a hit with your fans. What led you to re-release it?” the host asked.

“‘Count Contessa’ is a track that has always resonated deeply with my audience and me,” Banks explained. “Bringing it back with *Fantasea II* felt right, giving it a new platform and allowing more people to connect with it.”

Banks shared insights into the creative journey behind her latest album, emphasizing the innovation and dedication involved.

“What was the creative process like for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” the host inquired.

“It was an intense and rewarding process,” Banks said. “I pushed myself to experiment with different genres and themes, creating a cohesive narrative that reflects my growth as an artist. Each track is a piece of the larger story I’m telling.”

#### Love for Taiwan’s Nature and LGBTQ+ Progress

Banks expressed her admiration for Taiwan, particularly its natural beauty and progress in LGBTQ+ rights.

“You’ve mentioned your love for Taiwan. What do you enjoy most about the country?” the host asked.

“Taiwan is incredibly beautiful, with stunning landscapes and rich culture,” Banks shared. “I also deeply admire the progress Taiwan has made in LGBTQ+ equality. It’s inspiring to see such strides towards inclusivity and acceptance.”

#### Aspiration to Officiate a Wedding in Taiwan

Banks revealed a unique aspiration to officiate a wedding in Taiwan, highlighting her connection to the country’s LGBTQ+ community.

“You mentioned a desire to officiate a wedding in Taiwan. Can you tell us more about that?” the host queried.

“I think it would be such an honor to officiate a wedding here, especially given Taiwan’s leadership in LGBTQ+ rights,” Banks said. “It’s a beautiful way to celebrate love and equality.”

To wrap up the interview, the hosts asked Banks about her plans following the album's release.

“What’s next for you after the release of the album? Any new projects or plans?” the host asked.

“I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage, which I’m really excited about,” Banks revealed. “There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the works. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

#### Live Performances of "Count Contessa" and "Anna Wintour"

Banks didn’t just talk about her music; she also showcased her talent with live performances of "Count Contessa" and "Anna Wintour." Her powerful vocals and dynamic stage presence captivated the audience, making for memorable moments on the show.

#### Conclusion

Azealia Banks’ appearance on Hit FM Taiwan provided fans with a deeper understanding of her creative process and future plans. Her live performances and candid discussion about her music highlighted her dedication to her craft and her ability to connect with audiences worldwide. As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* continues to resonate with listeners, anticipation builds for what Banks will do next.

doraemon

**Lena Katina Lights Up Eden Bar with Electrifying Performance**

Lena Katina, former t.A.T.u. sensation and accomplished solo artist, delivered an unforgettable performance at Eden Bar, captivating the audience with a mix of new tracks and classic hits. The intimate setting of Eden Bar provided the perfect backdrop for an evening filled with energy, emotion, and nostalgia.

### **A Diverse and Dynamic Setlist**

Lena's setlist for the night was a carefully curated blend of her latest work and beloved tracks from her extensive career. From the moment she took the stage, the crowd was treated to a musical journey that showcased her versatility and powerful vocal prowess.

**Setlist:**
1. **Mood Swings**
2. **Walking in the Sun**
3. **White Robe**
4. **Fed Up**
5. **Bella Ciao** (from her album *Mannequin*)
6. **McDonalds**
7. **220/Snowfalls**
8. **Silent Kingdom**
9. **Sunday Morning**
10. **An Invitation**
11. **End of Us**
12. **After Us**
13. **All About Us**
14. **Malchik Gay**
15. **Who I Am**
16. **Waiting**
17. **Taxi**
18. **Braids**
19. **Martian Eyes**
20. **Crush**
21. **Red Strings**
22. **Can’t Wait To See You Again**
23. **Cosmos (Outer Space)**
24. **Craving (I Only Want What I Can’t Have)**
25. **All The Things She Said**
26. **Not Gonna Get Us**

### **Standout Moments**

**"Silent Kingdom"**: This hauntingly beautiful track captivated the audience, showcasing Lena's ability to convey deep emotion and connect with her fans on a profound level.

**"All The Things She Said"**: The crowd erupted with excitement as Lena performed this iconic t.A.T.u. hit. The energy was palpable, with everyone singing along to every word, reliving the early 2000s pop sensation.

**"Bella Ciao"**: Lena's rendition of this track from her album *Mannequin* brought a unique and powerful moment to the performance, highlighting her range and emotional depth.

**"Not Gonna Get Us"**: Closing the show with this high-energy t.A.T.u. anthem was the perfect way to end the night. The audience danced and sang along, creating a euphoric atmosphere that left everyone on a high note.

### **Intimate Interactions**

Throughout the evening, Lena's interactions with the audience added a personal touch to the performance. She shared stories, expressed her gratitude, and connected with her fans in a way that made the night even more special.

**Lena Katina**: "Performing at Eden Bar is such a joy. The intimacy of the venue allows for a real connection with the audience. Thank you all for being here and for your unwavering support."

### **Looking Forward**

With her new album "Mood Swings" generating buzz, Lena Katina's performance at Eden Bar provided a tantalizing preview of what’s to come. Her ability to seamlessly blend new material with classic hits demonstrates her growth as an artist while staying true to her roots.

Fans left the venue buzzing with excitement, eagerly anticipating the release of "Mood Swings" and looking forward to more groundbreaking music from Lena Katina. Her show at Eden Bar was not just a concert but a celebration of her journey, resilience, and the deep bond she shares with her audience.

Edited by doraemon

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Shines on 100% Entertainment: Discusses *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*, Taiwan Love, and Performs "Count Contessa" and "Anna Wintour"

Azealia Banks recently appeared on Taiwan's popular variety show *100% Entertainment* on GTV to promote her latest album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. During the engaging interview, Banks shared her thoughts on re-releasing "Count Contessa," the creative process behind her new project, her affection for Taiwan's natural beauty, and the country's progress in LGBTQ+ equality. She also expressed her unique desire to officiate a wedding in Taiwan, discussed her favorite Taiwanese food, and described her love for vibing in Ximending. To cap off her appearance, she delivered captivating performances of "Count Contessa" and "Anna Wintour."

The hosts warmly welcomed Banks to the show, congratulating her on the release of her new album.

“Azealia, welcome to *100% Entertainment*! Congratulations on the release of *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*,” the host began.

“Thank you so much! I’m thrilled to be here,” Banks replied. “This album is a significant project for me, and I’m excited to share it with my fans in Taiwan.”

The conversation turned to Banks' decision to re-release the fan-favorite track "Count Contessa."

“‘Count Contessa’ has always been a hit among your fans. What inspired you to re-release it?” the host asked.

“‘Count Contessa’ holds a special place in my heart, and it has resonated deeply with my audience,” Banks explained. “Re-releasing it with *Fantasea II* felt like the perfect way to give it new life and reach even more people.”

Banks shared insights into the creative journey behind her latest album, highlighting the innovation and dedication involved.

“What was the creative process like for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” the host inquired.

“It was an intense yet rewarding process,” Banks said. “I experimented with various genres and themes, crafting a cohesive narrative that reflects my growth as an artist. Each track is a piece of the larger story I’m telling.”

#### Love for Taiwan’s Nature and LGBTQ+ Progress

Banks expressed her admiration for Taiwan, particularly its natural beauty and progress in LGBTQ+ rights.

“You’ve mentioned your love for Taiwan. What do you enjoy most about the country?” the host asked.

“Taiwan is incredibly beautiful, with stunning landscapes and a rich cultural heritage,” Banks shared. “I also deeply admire the progress Taiwan has made in LGBTQ+ equality. It’s inspiring to see such strides towards inclusivity and acceptance.”

#### Aspiration to Officiate a Wedding in Taiwan

Banks revealed a unique aspiration to officiate a wedding in Taiwan, highlighting her connection to the country’s LGBTQ+ community.

“You mentioned a desire to officiate a wedding in Taiwan. Can you tell us more about that?” the host queried.

“I think it would be such an honor to officiate a wedding here, especially given Taiwan’s leadership in LGBTQ+ rights,” Banks said. “It’s a beautiful way to celebrate love and equality.”

#### Favorite Taiwanese Food and Vibing at Ximending

Banks also shared her love for Taiwanese cuisine and her favorite spots in Taipei.

“What’s your favorite Taiwanese food, and do you have any favorite spots in Taipei?” the host asked.

“I absolutely love bubble tea and beef noodle soup,” Banks revealed with a smile. “And Ximending is such a vibrant and lively area—I love vibing there. The energy is incredible.”

To wrap up the interview, the hosts asked Banks about her plans following the album's release.

“What’s next for you after the release of the album? Any new projects or plans?” the host asked.

#### Live Performances of "Count Contessa" and "Anna Wintour"

Banks didn’t just talk about her music; she also showcased her talent with live performances of "Count Contessa" and "Anna Wintour." Her powerful vocals and dynamic stage presence captivated the audience, making for memorable moments on the show.

#### Conclusion

Azealia Banks’ appearance on *100% Entertainment* provided fans with a deeper understanding of her creative process, her love for Taiwan, and her future plans. Her live performances and candid discussion about her music highlighted her dedication to her craft and her ability to connect with audiences worldwide. As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* continues to resonate with listeners, anticipation builds for what Banks will do next.

doraemon

**Lena Katina Talks "Mood Swings" and Career Evolution on Virgin Radio UK**

Lena Katina, former member of the iconic pop duo t.A.T.u. and now a successful solo artist, recently sat down with Virgin Radio UK to discuss her newly released album, "Mood Swings." The interview delved into various aspects of her career, her personal evolution, and her exciting plans for the future.

### **"Mood Swings" - A New Chapter**

**Interviewer**: "Lena, congratulations on the release of 'Mood Swings.' What can fans expect from this album?"

**Lena Katina**: "Thank you! 'Mood Swings' is a blend of various genres, reflecting the different emotions and phases I've gone through recently. It's got everything from indietronica and dubstep to funk and some post-instrumental cello revival. I wanted to create something diverse that resonates with different moods."

### **Career Evolution and t.A.T.u. Days**

**Interviewer**: "How does your current state of career compare to your past with t.A.t.u.?"

**Lena Katina**: "It's very different. With t.A.t.u., it was a whirlwind of fame and controversy. Now, as a solo artist, I have more creative control and freedom to explore different musical styles. It's a more mature and personal journey."

**Interviewer**: "What's your current relationship with Julia like?"

**Lena Katina**: "Julia and I have a lot of history together, and we remain friends. We've both grown a lot since our t.A.t.u. days and have taken different paths, but there's always a bond from those formative years."

### **Avoiding Politics and Personal Growth**

**Interviewer**: "You've mentioned you prefer not to talk about politics. Why is that?"

**Lena Katina**: "I believe music should be a universal language that unites people. My focus is on creating art that brings joy and meaning to my listeners. Politics can be divisive, and I'd rather my music be a source of positivity and connection."

### **Breaking Down Solo Albums**

**Interviewer**: "Can you break down your past solo albums for us?"

**Lena Katina**: "Sure. My English debut, 'This Is Who I Am,' was about finding my voice as a solo artist. 'Mono' and 'Mannequin,' my Russian releases, explored different themes and sounds. Each album represents a different stage in my life and career, leading up to 'Mood Swings,' which is my most eclectic and personal project yet."

### **Life Between Moscow and Los Angeles**

**Interviewer**: "How do you manage splitting your time between Moscow and Los Angeles?"

**Lena Katina**: "It's challenging but also rewarding. Moscow is home and has a special place in my heart, but Los Angeles is where I can immerse myself in the music industry and collaborate with a diverse range of artists. It keeps me grounded and inspired."

### **UK Performances and Hollywood**

**Interviewer**: "You've recently had solo performances in the UK. How were they?"

**Lena Katina**: "Amazing! The UK fans are incredibly passionate and supportive. Performing here feels like coming home in a way, and I always have a great time connecting with the audience."

**Interviewer**: "You mentioned giving Hollywood a second chance. What prompted that decision?"

**Lena Katina**: "After my initial experiences, I took some time to reflect and grow as an artist. Hollywood offers a platform for creativity and collaboration that I wanted to explore again, this time with more experience and a clearer vision of what I want to achieve."

### **Conclusion**

Lena Katina's interview with Virgin Radio UK provided a comprehensive look into her artistic journey, the evolution of her music, and her plans for the future. With "Mood Swings" now available, fans have a fresh and dynamic album to enjoy, showcasing Lena's growth and versatility as an artist. As she continues to navigate her career with passion and authenticity, it's clear that Lena Katina's musical journey is far from over.

ImpossiblePrincess

hey everyone, so I had a busy week last week and I had to pause things, I should have explained and I do apologise, I would love to continue this game, however I feel like we could do with having more active players. 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.