Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

doraemon
Posted (edited)

**Lena Katina Opens Up on Tetsuko's Room: New Singles, Upcoming Album, and Life After t.A.T.u.**

Lena Katina, the iconic former member of t.A.T.u., recently appeared on the esteemed Japanese talk show *Tetsuko's Room*, where she engaged in a heartfelt and revealing interview with host Tetsuko Kuroyanagi. Katina discussed her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush," her upcoming album "Mood Swings," and the various phases of her career, including her time with t.A.T.u. and her evolution as a solo artist. She also touched on her personal life, including her relationship with Julia Volkova, her thoughts on politics, and her reasons for returning to Hollywood.

**New Singles: 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

Katina's latest singles, "Red Strings" and "Crush," mark a new chapter in her musical journey. She shared the inspiration behind these tracks and their significance.

**Lena Katina:** "Red Strings is about the invisible connections that bind us to important people in our lives, inspired by the East Asian myth of the red thread of fate. Crush is a fun, energetic song about the exhilarating feeling of falling for someone. Both songs reflect different aspects of my personality and musical style."

**Upcoming Album: 'Mood Swings'**

Katina's forthcoming album, "Mood Swings," promises to be a diverse exploration of emotions and experiences. She elaborated on the album's concept and what fans can expect.

**Lena Katina:** "Mood Swings is a reflection of the various emotional states we all go through. It includes a mix of upbeat dance tracks and more introspective ballads. I wanted to create an album that is authentic and relatable, something that captures the complexity of our emotions."

**Career Evolution: From t.A.T.u. to Solo Artist**

Reflecting on her transition from t.A.T.u. to a solo career, Katina spoke about the differences between her past and present musical endeavors.

**Lena Katina:** "t.A.T.u. was a defining period in my life, but as a solo artist, I have more creative freedom to explore different styles and express myself in new ways. This phase of my career is about discovering my own voice and connecting with my audience on a deeper level."

**Relationship with Julia Volkova**

Katina addressed her current relationship with Julia Volkova, her former t.A.T.u. bandmate.

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I have a unique bond that stems from our time in t.A.T.u. While we don't see each other often, there is a mutual respect and appreciation for what we achieved together. We both have our own paths now, but the memories we share are special."

**Avoiding Political Discussions**

When asked why she prefers to steer clear of political topics, Katina explained her perspective.

**Lena Katina:** "Politics can be very divisive, and I believe in focusing on what unites us rather than what divides us. My goal is to create music that brings people together and provides a sense of connection and understanding."

**Breaking Down Past Solo Albums**

Katina took a moment to discuss her previous solo albums and how they have shaped her current work.

**Lena Katina:** "Each of my solo albums represents a different phase in my life. 'This is Who I Am' was about finding my identity post-t.A.T.u., while 'Mono' and 'Mannequin' allowed me to explore different musical landscapes in my native language. These experiences have all contributed to my growth as an artist."

**Life Between Moscow and Los Angeles**

Katina shared her experience of dividing her time between Moscow and Los Angeles and how it influences her music.

**Lena Katina:** "Living in both Moscow and Los Angeles provides a unique perspective and influences my music in diverse ways. Moscow is home with its rich culture and history, while Los Angeles offers a vibrant, creative environment. It's a balance that enriches my work."

**A Second Chance in Hollywood**

Explaining why she decided to give Hollywood another chance, Katina revealed her motivations and aspirations.

**Lena Katina:** "Hollywood offers incredible opportunities for growth and creativity. I wanted to challenge myself and see what I could achieve in this dynamic environment. This time around, I'm more experienced and prepared to navigate the industry with confidence."

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina's interview on *Tetsuko's Room* provided a comprehensive look at her evolution as an artist and her exciting plans for the future. With her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush," and the upcoming album "Mood Swings," Katina continues to captivate audiences with her authentic and heartfelt music. As she balances her life between Moscow and Los Angeles and navigates her solo career, her journey from t.A.T.u. to a successful solo artist serves as an inspiring testament to her resilience and talent. Fans eagerly await the release of "Mood Swings" and the next chapter in Katina's remarkable musical journey.

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Shines on Arirang TV's 'Pops in Seoul' with Performances and Interview

Azealia Banks, the avant-garde rapper and singer, made an impactful appearance on Arirang TV's *Pops in Seoul* to promote her recently-released album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. The episode featured captivating live performances of her re-released single "Count Contessa" and the empowering anthem "Wings of A Butterfly." Following her performances, Banks engaged in an insightful interview, sharing details about her new music, creative process, and future plans.

#### Electrifying Performances

The show opened with Banks delivering an electrifying performance of "Count Contessa," a track that has been revitalized for her latest album. The live rendition highlighted Banks' dynamic stage presence and vocal prowess, setting an energetic tone for the episode.

She followed with a powerful performance of "Wings of A Butterfly," a song she has described as a trans girl anthem. The emotional delivery and resonant lyrics captivated the audience, underscoring Banks' ability to blend poignant messages with compelling music.

#### Promoting *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

After her performances, Banks sat down with the host for an in-depth interview, where she discussed her new album.

“Welcome, Azealia! Your performances were fantastic. Tell us about your new album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*,” the host began.

“Thank you! I’m thrilled to be here,” Banks replied. “*Fantasea II* is a continuation of the journey I started with my first *Fantasea* mixtape. It’s a mix of different genres and stories, reflecting my personal growth and experimentation with new sounds. I’m really excited for everyone to hear it.”

#### "Wings of A Butterfly" as a Trans Girl Anthem

The conversation then shifted to Banks' latest single, "Wings of A Butterfly," and its significance as a trans girl anthem.

“You’ve called ‘Wings of A Butterfly’ a trans girl anthem. Can you tell us more about that?” the host asked.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is about transformation and embracing your true self,” Banks explained. “The butterfly is a powerful symbol of change and beauty, which resonates with the experiences of many in the trans community. I wanted the song to offer a message of hope and empowerment, celebrating the journey of self-discovery.”

#### The Decision to Re-Release "Count Contessa"

Banks also discussed her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," a fan-favorite track.

“‘Count Contessa’ has been beloved for a long time. Why did you decide to re-release it now?” the host inquired.

“‘Count Contessa’ holds a special place in my heart, and I felt it deserved a fresh spotlight as we gear up for the album release,” Banks responded. “Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to experience the track in a new way, keeping its spirit alive.”

#### The Creative Process Behind *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

Diving into the creation of her album, Banks shared insights into her creative process.

“What was the process like behind *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” the host asked.

“It was intense and rewarding,” Banks said. “I immersed myself in different sounds and stories, experimenting with various genres and themes. The album reflects my growth as an artist and a person. Every track has its own unique vibe, but they all come together to tell a cohesive story.”

#### Love for Other Artists and Future Collaborations

Banks expressed her admiration for other artists and her excitement about potential collaborations.

“You’ve mentioned your love for other artists. Who inspires you, and who would you love to collaborate with?” the host asked.

“There are so many talented artists out there,” Banks said. “I have a lot of respect for artists like Cupcakke. She’s bold, unapologetic, and incredibly talented. Collaborating with her would be amazing. I’m always inspired by artists who bring their own unique energy to the table.”

#### Future Plans Post-Release

To wrap up the interview, the host asked Banks about her plans following the album release.

“What’s next for you after the album drops? Any tours or new projects in the works?” the host asked.

“I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage,” Banks revealed. “There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the pipeline. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

#### A Bright Future Ahead

Azealia Banks’ appearance on *Pops in Seoul* provided fans with an exciting glimpse into her artistic journey and future plans. Her electrifying performances of "Count Contessa" and "Wings of A Butterfly" set the stage for a dynamic interview, where she shared her vision for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* and beyond.

As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* and its singles climbs up the charts, anticipation continues to build, promising a vibrant and impactful new chapter for this trailblazing artist.

• Love 1

Auralegends
Posted (edited)

Friday 05/07/2024 - Dua Lipa appears as a guest judge in RuPaul's Drag Race

maxresdefault.jpg

Lip Sync song: Falling Forever by Dua Lipa

Edited by Auralegends
  • Love 1

Auralegends

Friday 05/07/2024 - Dua Lipa Lolapalooza

merlin_107312367.jpg

**Dua Lipa Shines at Lollapalooza: A Night of Hits and a Sneak Peek of 'Radical Optimism'**

Dua Lipa took the stage by storm at Lollapalooza on Friday, July 5th, delivering a performance that left the crowd electrified and eagerly anticipating her forthcoming album, "Radical Optimism." The festival, held at Grant Park in Chicago, provided the perfect backdrop for the pop sensation to showcase her incredible vocal talent and dynamic stage presence.

Fans were treated to a dazzling array of Lipa's biggest hits, creating a vibrant atmosphere as she performed chart-toppers like "Don't Start Now," "Levitating," and "New Rules." The energy was palpable as thousands of festival-goers danced and sang along, captivated by Lipa's charismatic performance and the infectious beats of her well-loved songs.

Amidst the familiar favorites, Lipa used the opportunity to introduce her audience to new material from her upcoming album, "Radical Optimism," which is set for release on Monday, July 8th, 2024. The anticipation for the album was tangible, with festival attendees eager to get a taste of what the pop star has been working on.

The crowd was especially thrilled when Lipa performed her latest singles from the upcoming album, "Falling Forever" and "These Walls." Both songs showcased her evolving sound and lyrical depth, hinting at a bold new direction for the artist. "Falling Forever" mesmerized the audience with its haunting melody and introspective lyrics, while "These Walls" brought a powerful, anthemic vibe to the stage, resonating deeply with listeners.

dua-lipa-lollapalooza-shutter-embed-11.j

As a special treat for her Lollapalooza audience, Dua Lipa debuted a brand-new track titled "Houdini." The song, which will also be featured on "Radical Optimism," was a show-stopper. With its enchanting rhythm and captivating chorus, "Houdini" left a lasting impression and generated buzz among fans and critics alike.

Adding to the excitement, festival-goers had the exclusive opportunity to pre-order a special edition of "Radical Optimism" directly at the event. This unique offer allowed fans to secure their copy of the highly anticipated album, further fueling the anticipation for its official release.

RO_ALT.jpg?v=1714860026

Dua Lipa's performance at Lollapalooza was more than just a concert; it was a celebration of music, optimism, and the connection between artist and audience. Her ability to blend past hits with fresh, new material highlighted her growth as an artist and left fans eagerly counting down the days until the release of "Radical Optimism."

As the final notes of "Houdini" echoed through Grant Park, it was clear that Dua Lipa had once again proven why she is one of the leading figures in pop music today. With "Radical Optimism" on the horizon, fans can look forward to a new era of music that promises to be as innovative and inspiring as the artist herself.

• Love 1

Auralegends
Posted (edited)

Friday 05/07/2024 - Taylor Swift at Lolapalooza

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoL6xGFA3xDR1Kt1eQsyA

**Taylor Swift Delivers Unforgettable Lollapalooza Performance with Surprises and Special Guests**

On Friday, July 5th, Taylor Swift lit up the stage at Lollapalooza, delivering a performance that left fans spellbound and full of excitement. Taking place at Grant Park in Chicago, the festival provided the perfect setting for Swift to blend her iconic hits with fresh material from her newly released album. The night was a testament to her enduring talent and ability to surprise and delight her audience.

Swift opened her set with a mix of her biggest hits, including "Love Story," "Shake It Off," and "Blank Space." The crowd erupted in cheers and sang along to every word, creating an electric atmosphere that underscored Swift's unparalleled connection with her fans. Her stage presence was magnetic, and every note seemed to resonate deeply with the audience.

One of the highlights of the evening was Swift's performance of her latest single, "Would've, Could've, Should've," from her new album. The song's introspective lyrics and haunting melody showcased Swift's growth as a songwriter and performer, captivating the audience and drawing them into the emotional depth of the track.

taylor-swift-era-tour-080423-1-07d4f5069

As her set drew to a close, Swift paused to address the crowd, teasing that she had two surprises left. The anticipation was palpable as fans eagerly awaited what was to come. Swift then moved to the piano and began performing "Bigger than the Whole Sky," a beautiful and moving song from the "Would've, Could've, Should've - Astral Variant" album. The performance was intimate and heartfelt, creating a poignant moment that left the audience mesmerized.

The night reached its peak when Swift invited rap sensation Ice Spice to join her on stage. The crowd's excitement reached a fever pitch as the two artists launched into a high-energy rendition of "Karma," their collaborative hit. The unexpected duet was a show-stopper, blending Swift's lyrical finesse with Ice Spice's dynamic delivery. The chemistry between the two performers was evident, and their performance of "Karma" brought the house down, leaving the audience in awe.

This duet is also an exclusive bonus track on the "Would've, Could've, Should've - Astral Variant" album. Taylor Swift expressed her gratitude for the overwhelming love and support for these songs and announced that, as a thank you, the Astral variant of her album would be back on sale during the upcoming weekend
(Friday July 5-Sunday July 7). Additionally, fans at the festival could purchase physical copies and exclusive merchandise from this album at the festival grounds.

Picture1.png

Would've Could've, Should've - Astral Variant

Taylor Swift's Lollapalooza performance was more than just a concert; it was an unforgettable experience filled with surprises, heartfelt moments, and dynamic collaborations. Her ability to blend timeless hits with new music and unexpected guest appearances demonstrated why she remains a dominant force in the music industry. As the final notes of "Karma" reverberated through Grant Park, it was clear that Swift had created another indelible moment in her storied career.

The evening not only celebrated Swift's musical journey but also highlighted her knack for innovation and her unwavering commitment to delivering memorable experiences for her fans. With her new album already making waves and the buzz from her Lollapalooza performance, Taylor Swift continues to prove that she is at the top of her game, constantly pushing the boundaries of her artistry.

Edited by Auralegends
  • Love 1

doraemon
Posted (edited)

**Lena Katina Lights Up 'Hey Hey It's Saturday': Performances, Fun, and Nostalgia**

*Melbourne, Australia* – On the 6th of July, the iconic variety show *Hey Hey It's Saturday* on Nine Network was graced by the presence of Lena Katina, the former t.A.T.u. sensation turned solo artist. Katina showcased her musical prowess and playful personality, performing her latest singles and participating in a series of entertaining segments.

### **Musical Performances: 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

Katina kicked off the show with a powerful performance of her new single, "Red Strings." The audience was captivated by her emotive delivery and the song's heartfelt lyrics, which explore the theme of invisible connections that bind us together.

Later in the show, she returned to the stage to perform "Crush," an upbeat and energetic track that had the audience dancing along. Her stage presence was electric, reminding fans of why she has remained a beloved figure in the music industry.

### **Beat It**

In the "Beat It" segment, Katina joined the show's hosts in a hilarious rhythm-based game. Her competitive spirit and infectious laughter added to the fun atmosphere, and her quick wit made her a standout participant.

### **Red Faces**

The "Red Faces" segment, known for showcasing unusual and often hilarious talent acts, saw Katina as a guest judge. Her genuine reactions and encouraging comments to the participants showcased her warm and supportive personality. She shared a few laughs and even offered some impromptu advice to the aspiring performers.

### **Celebrity Head**

One of the highlights of the evening was Katina's participation in "Celebrity Head," where she had to guess the identity of a celebrity based on clues given by the hosts. Her playful banter and quick thinking made for an entertaining segment, and her enthusiasm was contagious.

### **The Nixon Tapes**

In "The Nixon Tapes" segment, Katina took part in a comedic sketch that parodied the infamous tapes of former US President Richard Nixon. Her ability to embrace the humor and play along with the absurdity of the skit demonstrated her versatility and willingness to engage with the show's unique brand of comedy.

### **Lena Katina:** "Being on *Hey Hey It's Saturday* was such a blast. The energy of the show and the amazing team made it an unforgettable experience. It was great to perform my new songs and be part of such iconic segments."

### **Conclusion**

Lena Katina's appearance on *Hey Hey It's Saturday* was a perfect blend of music, comedy, and nostalgia. Her performances of "Red Strings" and "Crush" were highlights of the evening, and her participation in the various segments showcased her charisma and adaptability. Katina's presence brought a fresh and exciting dynamic to the beloved variety show, leaving fans eagerly anticipating her next visit to Australia.

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Promotes *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* on Virgin Radio UK

Azealia Banks, the boundary-pushing rapper and singer, recently appeared on Virgin Radio UK to promote her newly released album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. During the engaging interview, Banks delved into the inspiration behind her latest singles, the creative process of her album, and her plans for the future. She also discussed her admiration for other artists and explained why she described her song "Wings of A Butterfly" as a trans girl anthem.

#### Promoting *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

The interview kicked off with a discussion about Banks' new album, which has already been making waves.

“Welcome, Azealia! We’re thrilled to have you. Tell us about your new album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*,” the host began.

“Thank you! It’s great to be here,” Banks replied. “*Fantasea II* is a continuation of the journey I started with my first *Fantasea* mixtape. It’s a mix of different genres and stories, reflecting my growth and experimentation with new sounds. I’m really excited for everyone to experience it.”

Banks then discussed her latest single, "Wings of A Butterfly," and its significance as a trans girl anthem.

“You’ve described ‘Wings of A Butterfly’ as a trans girl anthem. Can you tell us more about that?” the host asked.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is about transformation and embracing your true self,” Banks explained. “The butterfly is a powerful symbol of change and beauty, which resonates with the experiences of many in the trans community. I wanted the song to offer a message of hope and empowerment, celebrating the journey of self-discovery.”

#### The Decision to Re-Release "Count Contessa"

The conversation then turned to Banks' decision to re-release "Count Contessa," a track that has remained a fan favorite.

“‘Count Contessa’ has been beloved for a long time. Why did you decide to re-release it now?” the host inquired.

“‘Count Contessa’ holds a special place in my heart, and I felt it deserved a fresh spotlight as we gear up for the album release,” Banks responded. “Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to experience the track in a new way, keeping its spirit alive.”

Banks shared insights into the creative process behind her upcoming album, highlighting the dedication and experimentation involved.

“What was the process like behind *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” the host asked.

“It was intense and rewarding,” Banks said. “I immersed myself in different sounds and stories, experimenting with various genres and themes. The album reflects my growth as an artist and a person. Every track has its own unique vibe, but they all come together to tell a cohesive story.”

#### Love for Other Artists and Potential Collaborations

Banks expressed her admiration for other artists and revealed her interest in potential collaborations.

“You’ve mentioned your love for other artists. Who inspires you, and who would you love to collaborate with?” the host asked.

“There are so many talented artists out there,” Banks said. “I have a lot of respect for artists like Cupcakke. She’s bold, unapologetic, and incredibly talented. Collaborating with her would be amazing. I’m always inspired by artists who bring their own unique energy to the table.”

To wrap up the interview, Banks discussed her plans following the album release.

“What’s next for you after the album drops? Any tours or new projects in the works?” the host asked.

“I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage,” Banks revealed. “There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the pipeline. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

#### A Bright Future Ahead

Azealia Banks’ appearance on Virgin Radio UK provided fans with an exciting glimpse into her artistic journey and future plans. Her discussion about the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly," the strategic re-release of "Count Contessa," and the creative process behind her new album offered a deeper understanding of her vision and creativity.

As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* continues to captivate listeners, anticipation builds for the vibrant and impactful future of this groundbreaking artist.

• Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Dazzles with "Count Contessa" Performance on KBS Music Bank

Azealia Banks, known for her bold style and genre-blending music, delivered an unforgettable performance of her hit single "Count Contessa" on KBS Music Bank. The American rapper brought her unique flair to the renowned South Korean music show, captivating the audience with her dynamic stage presence and vocal prowess.

#### Electrifying Stage Presence

Banks took to the stage with confidence and charisma, immediately commanding attention with her entrance. Dressed in a striking ensemble that combined avant-garde fashion with streetwear elements, she set the tone for an electrifying performance. The stage design, complete with vibrant lighting and dynamic visuals, perfectly complemented her energetic vibe.

#### "Count Contessa" Comes Alive

The moment Banks began performing "Count Contessa," the audience was hooked. The song, a fan favorite, showcases her distinct style, blending rap, dance, and electronic music into a seamless and infectious track. Banks' live rendition was powerful, with her vocal delivery sharp and emotive, breathing new life into the well-loved song.

Her performance was a masterclass in showmanship. Banks moved effortlessly across the stage, engaging with the audience and the cameras, ensuring that every viewer felt the intensity and passion she poured into her music. Her expressive dance moves and interaction with the dancers added an extra layer of excitement, making the performance visually captivating.

#### Audience Reactions

The response from the audience was overwhelmingly positive. Fans in the studio cheered and sang along, while viewers at home took to social media to express their admiration for Banks' performance. Comments flooded in, praising her energy, style, and the way she owned the stage.

"KBS Music Bank viewers were treated to a performance that was both visually stunning and musically exhilarating," one fan tweeted. "Azealia Banks brought her A-game and left us all in awe."

#### A Global Impact

Banks' appearance on KBS Music Bank highlights her international appeal and the global reach of her music. Performing on such a prestigious platform in South Korea underscores her ability to connect with diverse audiences and demonstrates the universal language of her artistry.

#### Looking Ahead

Following her standout performance on KBS Music Bank, fans are eagerly anticipating what Azealia Banks will do next. With her new album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*, recently released, and plans for a tour and potential collaborations on the horizon, Banks continues to push boundaries and captivate audiences around the world.

Azealia Banks' performance of "Count Contessa" on KBS Music Bank was more than just a musical performance; it was a statement of her artistic vision and global influence. As she continues to evolve and break new ground, there is no doubt that Banks will remain a formidable force in the music industry.

• Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Stuns with Triple Performance on TV Asahi's Music Station

Azealia Banks, the genre-defying artist known for her eclectic style and fierce stage presence, recently delivered a show-stopping performance on TV Asahi's Music Station. Showcasing three of her standout tracks – "Count Contessa," "Escapades," and "Treasure Island" – Banks captivated the Japanese audience with her dynamic energy and musical prowess.

#### Opening with "Count Contessa"

Banks kicked off her performance with "Count Contessa," a fan favorite that seamlessly blends elements of rap, dance, and electronic music. Dressed in a vibrant, fashion-forward outfit that highlighted her unique style, she immediately commanded the stage. Her vocal delivery was both powerful and precise, engaging the audience from the first note. The intricate choreography and dynamic lighting added an extra layer of excitement, making the performance a visual feast.

#### Transitioning to "Escapades"

Following the energetic opening, Banks transitioned into "Escapades," a track known for its infectious rhythm and bold lyrics. The change in tempo allowed Banks to showcase her versatility as an artist, moving effortlessly from high-energy rap to smoother, more melodic passages. The stage design shifted to match the mood of the song, with softer lighting and ethereal visuals creating an immersive atmosphere. Banks' interaction with the dancers and the audience highlighted her showmanship, keeping viewers hooked throughout.

#### Concluding with "Treasure Island"

For her final song, Banks performed "Treasure Island," a track that exudes a tropical vibe with its lush production and catchy hooks. The stage was transformed into a vibrant island paradise, complete with palm trees and beach visuals, perfectly complementing the song's theme. Banks' vocal performance was both captivating and heartfelt, drawing the audience into the dreamy soundscape of the song. Her charisma and confidence shone through, making the performance a memorable finale to her set.

#### Audience Reactions

The audience's reaction was overwhelmingly positive, both in the studio and online. Fans took to social media to praise Banks' versatility and the seamless way she navigated through different musical styles. Comments highlighted her stage presence, vocal ability, and the overall production quality of the performance.

"Watching Azealia Banks on Music Station was an incredible experience. She brought such energy and creativity to the stage. Truly unforgettable!" one fan tweeted.

#### A Global Artist

Banks' appearance on TV Asahi's Music Station underscores her international appeal and the global reach of her music. Performing on one of Japan's most popular music shows highlights her ability to connect with audiences worldwide, further cementing her status as a global artist.

#### Future Prospects

With the successful release of her latest album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*, and a series of high-profile performances, Banks is poised for an exciting future. Fans eagerly await her next moves, including potential new music, collaborations, and a highly anticipated tour.

Azealia Banks' triple performance on TV Asahi's Music Station was a testament to her talent and versatility. By seamlessly blending different genres and captivating the audience with her stage presence, Banks proved once again why she is a force to be reckoned with in the music industry. As she continues to push boundaries and explore new artistic avenues, there is no doubt that Azealia Banks will keep surprising and delighting fans around the world.

• Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Shines on Ayuready! with Ayumi Hamasaki: Promotes *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* and Performs Hit Singles

Azealia Banks recently appeared on Ayuready!, the popular Japanese TV show hosted by J-pop icon Ayumi Hamasaki, to promote her newly released album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. The interview covered a range of topics, from the significance of her latest singles to her creative process and future plans. Banks also treated the audience to live performances of "Count Contessa" and "Wings of A Butterfly."

#### Celebrating *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

The interview kicked off with Ayumi Hamasaki welcoming Azealia Banks to the show and congratulating her on the release of her album.

“Azealia, welcome to Ayuready! and congratulations on your new album! Tell us about *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*,” Ayumi began.

“Thank you, Ayumi! I’m thrilled to be here,” Banks replied. “*Fantasea II* is a journey through various genres and stories. It’s a continuation of my *Fantasea* mixtape, but with more depth and experimentation. Each track has its own unique vibe, and I’m excited for everyone to experience it.”

#### "Wings of A Butterfly": A Trans Girl Anthem

Ayumi then delved into the inspiration behind the single "Wings of A Butterfly," highlighting its significance as a trans girl anthem.

“You’ve described ‘Wings of A Butterfly’ as a trans girl anthem. Can you explain what that means to you?” Ayumi asked.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is about transformation and embracing one’s true self,” Banks explained. “The butterfly is a symbol of change and beauty, which resonates with the experiences of many in the trans community. I wanted the song to offer hope and empowerment, celebrating the journey of self-discovery and authenticity.”

#### Re-Releasing "Count Contessa"

The conversation then shifted to Banks' decision to re-release "Count Contessa," a track beloved by fans.

“‘Count Contessa’ has been a fan favorite for a long time. Why did you decide to re-release it now?” Ayumi inquired.

“‘Count Contessa’ has always been special to me, and I felt it deserved a fresh spotlight with the new album,” Banks responded. “Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to experience the track in a new way, keeping its spirit alive and relevant.”

Banks shared insights into the creative process behind her album, emphasizing the dedication and innovation involved.

“What was the process like behind *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” Ayumi asked.

“It was intense and rewarding,” Banks said. “I experimented with different sounds and stories, pushing my boundaries as an artist. The album reflects my growth and evolution, and I’m proud of the result. It’s a mix of genres and themes, but they all come together to tell a cohesive story.”

#### Love for Other Artists

Ayumi and Azealia then discussed Banks’ admiration for other artists and potential collaborations.

“You’ve mentioned your love for other artists. Who inspires you, and who would you love to collaborate with?” Ayumi asked.

“There are so many amazing artists out there,” Banks said. “I have a lot of respect for artists who are bold and unapologetic. Collaborating with someone like Cupcakke would be incredible. She’s got such a unique energy and talent.”

To wrap up the interview, Ayumi asked about Banks' plans following the album release.

“What’s next for you after the album drops? Any tours or new projects in the works?” Ayumi asked.

#### Live Performances

Banks didn’t just talk about her music; she also performed live renditions of "Count Contessa" and "Wings of A Butterfly," leaving the audience in awe. Her performances were a masterclass in stage presence and vocal talent, showcasing the raw emotion and energy that define her artistry.

#### Conclusion

Azealia Banks’ appearance on Ayuready! with Ayumi Hamasaki provided fans with an intimate look into her creative process and future plans. Her performances and candid discussion about her music highlighted her dedication to her craft and her ability to connect with audiences worldwide. As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* continues to resonate with listeners, anticipation builds for what Banks will do next.

• Love 1

doraemon
Posted (edited)

**Lena Katina Opens Up on NRJ Radio France: New Music, Career Evolution, and Life After t.A.T.u.**

Lena Katina, the former t.A.T.u. star, recently sat down with NRJ Radio France for an in-depth interview, revealing insights into her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush," her upcoming album "Mood Swings," and her journey as an artist. Katina reflected on her career's evolution, her relationship with former bandmate Julia Volkova, and her decision to give Hollywood another chance.

### **New Singles: 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

Katina began by discussing her latest singles, which mark a new chapter in her musical journey.

**Lena Katina:** "Red Strings is a deeply personal song about the invisible connections that bind us to the ones we love. 'Crush' is more upbeat and fun, capturing the exhilaration of falling for someone. Both tracks are reflective of the emotional range I'm exploring in my new music."

### **Upcoming Album: 'Mood Swings'**

Katina's forthcoming album, "Mood Swings," promises a diverse exploration of emotions and experiences.

**Lena Katina:** "Mood Swings is about the emotional highs and lows we all experience. It includes a mix of dance tracks and ballads, offering something for everyone. I wanted to create an album that feels authentic and relatable."

### **Career Evolution: From t.A.T.u. to Solo Artist**

Reflecting on her transition from t.A.T.u. to a solo career, Katina spoke about the differences between her past and present musical endeavors.

**Lena Katina:** "t.A.T.u. was an incredible part of my life, but as a solo artist, I have more creative freedom. This phase of my career is about discovering my own voice and connecting with my audience on a deeper level."

### **Relationship with Julia Volkova**

Katina addressed her current relationship with Julia Volkova, her former t.A.T.u. bandmate.

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I shared something unique with t.A.T.u. While we don't see each other often, there's a mutual respect and appreciation for what we achieved together. We've both moved on to different paths, but the memories remain special."

### **Avoiding Political Discussions**

When asked why she prefers to steer clear of political topics, Katina explained her perspective.

**Lena Katina:** "Politics can be very divisive. My goal is to create music that unites people and provides a sense of connection. I believe in focusing on what brings us together rather than what divides us."

### **Breaking Down Past Solo Albums**

Katina took a moment to discuss her previous solo albums and how they have shaped her current work.

**Lena Katina:** "Each of my solo albums represents a different phase in my life. 'This is Who I Am' was about finding my identity post-t.A.T.u., while 'Mono' and 'Mannequin' allowed me to explore different musical landscapes in my native language. These experiences have all contributed to my growth as an artist."

### **Life Between Moscow and Los Angeles**

Katina shared her experience of dividing her time between Moscow and Los Angeles and how it influences her music.

**Lena Katina:** "Living in both Moscow and Los Angeles provides a unique perspective and influences my music in diverse ways. Moscow is home, with its rich culture and history, while Los Angeles offers a vibrant, creative environment. It's a balance that enriches my work."

### **A Second Chance in Hollywood**

Explaining why she decided to give Hollywood another chance, Katina revealed her motivations and aspirations.

**Lena Katina:** "Hollywood offers incredible opportunities for growth and creativity. I wanted to challenge myself and see what I could achieve in this dynamic environment. This time around, I'm more experienced and prepared to navigate the industry with confidence."

### **Conclusion**

Lena Katina's interview on NRJ Radio France provided a comprehensive look at her evolution as an artist and her exciting plans for the future. With her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush," and the upcoming album "Mood Swings," Katina continues to captivate audiences with her authentic and heartfelt music. As she balances her life between Moscow and Los Angeles and navigates her solo career, her journey from t.A.T.u. to a successful solo artist serves as an inspiring testament to her resilience and talent. Fans eagerly await the release of "Mood Swings" and the next chapter in Katina's remarkable musical journey.

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1

doraemon

**Lena Katina Stuns at MBC Show! Music Core with Electrifying Performances**

*Seoul, South Korea* – Fans of Lena Katina were in for a treat as the former t.A.T.u. star took the stage at MBC's *Show! Music Core*. Katina delivered a spellbinding set, performing her latest singles "Red Strings" and "Crush," as well as a nostalgic rendition of t.A.T.u.'s iconic hit "Not Gonna Get Us."

### **Red Strings: A Heartfelt Opening**

Katina opened her set with "Red Strings," captivating the audience with her powerful vocals and emotive delivery. The song, which explores the theme of invisible connections that bind us together, resonated deeply with the crowd. The stage was beautifully set with red lights and ethereal visuals, enhancing the song's emotional impact.

**Lena Katina:** "Performing 'Red Strings' is always special. It's a song that means a lot to me, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to share it with my fans here in Korea."

### **Crush: Bringing the Energy**

Following the heartfelt opener, Katina amped up the energy with her upbeat single "Crush." The vibrant performance had the audience dancing along, as Katina showcased her dynamic stage presence and engaging charisma. The catchy tune, which captures the excitement of falling for someone, was a definite crowd-pleaser.

**Lena Katina:** "I love performing 'Crush' because it's so fun and energetic. Seeing the audience enjoy it makes it even more special."

### **Not Gonna Get Us: A Nostalgic Tribute**

For her final song, Katina treated fans to a powerful performance of t.A.T.u.'s classic hit "Not Gonna Get Us." The nostalgic rendition brought back memories for longtime fans, as Katina delivered the song with the same intensity and passion that made it a global sensation. The audience sang along, creating a moment of unity and celebration.

**Lena Katina:** "Performing 'Not Gonna Get Us' always feels like coming home. It's a song that has connected with so many people, and it's amazing to see how much it still resonates today."

### **Conclusion**

Lena Katina's performances at *Show! Music Core* were a perfect blend of new and nostalgic, showcasing her evolution as an artist while honoring her roots. Her captivating renditions of "Red Strings," "Crush," and "Not Gonna Get Us" left a lasting impression on the audience, reaffirming her status as a dynamic and versatile performer. Fans eagerly await her upcoming album "Mood Swings," anticipating more heartfelt and energetic tracks from the talented artist.

• Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Captivates on Les Grosses Têtes: Promotes *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* and Performs Hit Singles

Azealia Banks recently appeared on the popular French radio show Les Grosses Têtes, which airs on RTL Radio and its sister station Bel RTL, to promote her newly released album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. During the interview, Banks discussed the themes of her latest singles, the creative process behind the album, and her future plans. She also delivered live performances of "Count Contessa" and "Wings of A Butterfly," leaving listeners in awe.

#### Discussing *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

The interview began with the hosts congratulating Banks on her new album and inviting her to share insights about its creation.

“Azealia, welcome to Les Grosses Têtes and congratulations on your new album! Tell us about *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*,” one of the hosts started.

“Thank you so much! It’s great to be here,” Banks responded. “*Fantasea II: The Second Wave* is a continuation of my *Fantasea* mixtape. It explores different genres and stories, reflecting my growth as an artist. Each track is a unique piece of the puzzle, and I’m excited for everyone to experience the full picture.”

The conversation then shifted to Banks' single "Wings of A Butterfly," which she described as a trans girl anthem.

“You’ve said that ‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is a trans girl anthem. Can you explain the meaning behind that?” the host inquired.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is about transformation and embracing your true self,” Banks explained. “The butterfly symbolizes change and beauty, which resonates with the journey of many in the trans community. I wanted the song to offer hope and empowerment, celebrating the courage it takes to be authentic.”

#### Re-Releasing "Count Contessa"

The hosts then asked about her decision to re-release "Count Contessa," a track that has remained popular among fans.

“‘Count Contessa’ has been a favorite among your fans for a long time. Why did you decide to re-release it?” the host asked.

“‘Count Contessa’ has always held a special place in my heart, and I felt it deserved a new spotlight with the release of *Fantasea II*,” Banks replied. “Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to rediscover the track, keeping its spirit alive and relevant.”

Banks shared details about the creative process behind her album, highlighting the dedication and innovation involved.

“What was the creative process like for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” the host asked.

“It was a journey of exploration and experimentation,” Banks said. “I pushed my boundaries and tried new things, both musically and lyrically. The album is a mix of genres and themes, all coming together to tell a cohesive story. It reflects my evolution as an artist and a person.”

The hosts wrapped up the interview by asking Banks about her plans following the album's release.

“What’s next for you after the release of the album? Any new projects or tours on the horizon?” the host asked.

“I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage, which I’m really excited about,” Banks revealed. “There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the works. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

#### Live Performances

Banks didn’t just discuss her music; she also treated listeners to live performances of "Count Contessa" and "Wings of A Butterfly." Her powerful vocals and emotive delivery showcased her talent and stage presence, making the performance a highlight of the show.

#### Conclusion

Azealia Banks’ appearance on Les Grosses Têtes provided fans with a deeper understanding of her creative process and future plans. Her live performances and candid discussion about her music highlighted her dedication to her craft and ability to connect with audiences worldwide. As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* continues to resonate with listeners, anticipation builds for what Banks will do next.

• Love 1

doraemon

Friday 05/07/2024 - Lena Katina appears as a guest judge in Canada's Drag Race

Lip Sync Song : All About Us by t.A.T.u.

• Love 1

doraemon
Posted (edited)

**Lena Katina Opens Up on Les Grosses Têtes: New Music, Career Evolution, and Life After t.A.T.u.**

Lena Katina, the former t.A.T.u. sensation, recently joined the popular French-speaking radio show *Les Grosses Têtes*, airing on RTL Radio and Bel RTL, for an insightful interview. She discussed her latest singles "Red Strings" and "Crush," her upcoming album "Mood Swings," and her journey from pop stardom to solo artist. Katina shared candid reflections on her career, her relationship with former bandmate Julia Volkova, and her decision to avoid political discussions.

### **New Singles: 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

Katina started the interview by delving into the inspiration behind her new singles.

**Lena Katina:** "Red Strings is about those invisible ties that bind us to the people we love, even across distances. It's a very personal song for me. 'Crush' is more about the excitement and joy of new love, capturing those butterflies you feel when you meet someone special."

### **Upcoming Album: 'Mood Swings'**

She then spoke about her upcoming album, "Mood Swings," which promises a mix of emotions and musical styles.

**Lena Katina:** "Mood Swings reflects the highs and lows of life. It’s a mix of dance tracks and ballads, designed to take listeners on an emotional journey. I wanted to create something that feels authentic and relatable."

### **Career Evolution: From t.A.T.u. to Solo Artist**

Katina shared her thoughts on the transition from her days with t.A.T.u. to her current solo career.

**Lena Katina:** "t.A.T.u. was an incredible experience that opened so many doors for me. As a solo artist, I have more creative control and freedom to explore different sounds and themes. It's been a journey of self-discovery and growth."

### **Relationship with Julia Volkova**

When asked about her relationship with Julia Volkova, Katina expressed mutual respect and fond memories.

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I shared a unique bond during our t.A.T.u. days. We don't see each other often now, but there’s always respect and appreciation for what we achieved together. We’ve both moved on to different paths, but the memories remain special."

### **Avoiding Political Discussions**

Katina explained her decision to steer clear of political topics in her public life.

**Lena Katina:** "Politics can be very divisive. I prefer to focus on creating music that brings people together. I believe in using my platform to spread positivity and unity rather than division."

### **Breaking Down Past Solo Albums**

She took a moment to discuss her previous solo albums and how they have shaped her current work.

**Lena Katina:** "Each of my solo albums represents a different phase in my life. 'This is Who I Am' was about establishing my identity post-t.A.T.u., while 'Mono' and 'Mannequin' allowed me to explore different musical landscapes in my native language. These experiences have all contributed to my growth as an artist."

### **Life Between Moscow and Los Angeles**

Katina shared her experience of splitting her time between Moscow and Los Angeles and how it influences her music.

**Lena Katina:** "Living in both Moscow and Los Angeles gives me a unique perspective. Moscow is home with its rich culture, while Los Angeles is vibrant and full of creative opportunities. It’s a balance that enriches my music and keeps me inspired."

### **A Second Chance in Hollywood**

**Lena Katina:** "Hollywood offers so many opportunities for growth and creativity. I wanted to challenge myself and see what I could achieve in this dynamic environment. This time around, I feel more experienced and ready to navigate the industry with confidence."

### **Conclusion**

Lena Katina's interview on *Les Grosses Têtes* provided an intimate look at her evolution as an artist and her exciting plans for the future. With her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush," and the upcoming album "Mood Swings," Katina continues to captivate audiences with her heartfelt and energetic music. As she balances her life between Moscow and Los Angeles and navigates her solo career, her journey from t.A.T.u. to a successful solo artist serves as an inspiring testament to her resilience and talent. Fans eagerly await the release of "Mood Swings" and the next chapter in Katina's remarkable musical journey.

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1