💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

JUNE 18, 2024:

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Find The UNKNOWN – KARINA – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-

I'm like some kind of supernova

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Find The UNKNOWN – GISELLE – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-

Edited by Red Velvet

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Find The UNKNOWN – WINTER – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Find The UNKNOWN – NINGNING – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Find The UNKNOWN – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-

Edited by Red Velvet

Red Velvet

JUNE 19, 2024:

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Goddess - KARINA – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Goddess - GISELLE – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Goddess - WINTER – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

Edited by Red Velvet

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Goddess - NINGNING – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

Red Velvet

æspa UNLEASHES ANTICIPATION WITH SLEEK TEASER FOR UPCOMING MUSIC VIDEO "ARMAGEDDON"

The K-pop sensation æspa has sent shockwaves through the music world with the release of a tantalizing teaser for their highly anticipated music video, "Armageddon". The group's title track, set to drop tomorrow, June 21, 2024, alongside their full album promises to be an electrifying fusion of dark, edgy visuals and addictive beats.

The 25-second teaser, shared on æspa's official social media channels, shows the group's four members - Karina, Giselle, Winter, and Ningning - descending into a dystopian landscape. The eerie atmosphere is set by a haunting melody, punctuated by the ominous sound of thunder and flashing strobe lights.

Edited by Red Velvet

Red Velvet

aespa's Highly Anticipated Physical Album Details Revealed!

Fans have been eagerly waiting for aespa's first-ever full album, and the wait is finally over! The group's highly anticipated full album, "Armageddon" is set to drop on June 21 and today, we're getting a sneak peek at the physical album details

The album title, "Armageddon," reflects the group's bold and fierce attitude, showcasing their confident and edgy concept. The cover art features a striking logo that has been customized for the group's comeback, somewhat resembling a dark force, reminiscent of the comeback concept of superbeing.

The album comes in 5 different versions that any fan could buy in ties to their own preferences.

56haXJWOCkqWaSAEoiUiYI.webp4z1wjaDAVkOcuUUAK6e688.webp

• Love 1

Red Velvet

aespa Drops Full Album Teaser, Fans Go Wild!

AEnthusiasts are buzzing with excitement as aespa, the hottest girl group right now, has dropped a mood sampler that's leaving fans excited to hear more. The teaser has sent shockwaves through the listeners, teasing what the songs inside the album will sound like. Tons of fans have been hyping up different songs, but most have been in love with songs such as BAHAMA, Mine, and Live My Life.

This also marks the introduction of their newest addition and a mark of innovation in the K-Pop industry as the group has revealed that a limited edition case of the album is a built in portable CD player with Bluetooth and headphone jacks.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQssi8_kXxCnyB8IuWFMiz

Edited by Red Velvet
  • Love 1

homomo

@ImpossiblePrincess I sadly have to withdraw from this game as my mind isn't able to focus on it at the moment. I really appreciate you bringing this game back though, and I wish I was able to commit to the end <3

ImpossiblePrincess
8 hours ago, Max said:

Ok so since my artist doesn’t exist I could use a total random song? I can also just create AI stuff worst case. 
Sorry for the question Im just very confused :huntyga:

Yes u can use anything haha! :D 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

ImpossiblePrincess
35 minutes ago, homomo said:

@ImpossiblePrincess I sadly have to withdraw from this game as my mind isn't able to focus on it at the moment. I really appreciate you bringing this game back though, and I wish I was able to commit to the end <3

if you want to come back at any point, you are welcome! :D 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • Love 1