Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

Auralegends
28 minutes ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

PROMO OPPORTUNITIES - WEEK 3 - 17/06/24-23/06/24

@Red Velvet @Maria Brink @Auralegends @bees and honeyy @Grim @homomo @doraemon @TEANUS @gagzus @CupcakkesWig

TV:

other TV promotion is allowed and is free, however these are the biggest exposure for your artists, some shows air weekdays, some weekends, you can book as many of your artists on these shows that have more than one guest, however each artist can only appear on a show once a week, example, an artist can't appear on Jimmy Kimmel more than once a week.

To complete the promotion, you have to write (or use AI) to write an article that explains what happened on your artist's appearance on the show.

Make sure to specify what days you are booking, you can claim a promo slot by replying to this post.

US/Canada:

Hide contents

The Tonight Show - $75,000 (per slot)
(2 guests per show, Monday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

American Idol - $100,000 (per slot)
(1 guest per show, Saturday, 1 performance)

Jimmy Kimmel - $50,000 (per slot)

Watch What Happens, Andy Cohen - $25,000 (per slot)
(3 guests per show, Sunday-Thursday, no performance, interview only)

Saturday Night Live - $100,000
(1 guest, Saturday, 2 performances)

Good Morning America - $50,000 (per slot)

The View - $25,000 (per slot)
(2 guests per show, Monday-Friday, no performance, interview only)

The Social - Canada - $25,000 (per slot)
(1 guest per show, Monday-Friday, interview only)

Star Académie - Canada - $25,000 (per slot)

Europe:

Reveal hidden contents

The Jonathan Ross TV Show - UK - $50,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Saturday, 1 performance and interview)

The Graham Norton Show - UK - $50,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Friday, 1 performance and interview)

The X-Factor UK - $75,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Sunday, 1 performance)

Good Morning Britain - UK - $35,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Monday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

Le Grand Journal - France - $35,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

On N'est pas Couché - France - $20,000 (per slot)

Wetten, Dass..? - Germany - $25,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Saturday - 1 performance)

Quelli Che il Calcio - Spain - $15,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Sunday, 1 performance and interview)

Oceania:

Reveal hidden contents

Australian Idol - $25,000 (per slot)

Sunrise - Australia - $25,000 (per slot)

Asia:

Reveal hidden contents

Sukkiri!! - Japan - $25,000 (per slot)

Tuesday 18th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

SMAPxSMAP - Japan - $25,000 (per slot) - BOOKED
(1 guest, Monday, 2 performances and interview)

Monday 17th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Radio:

Reveal hidden contents

The Howard Stern Show - $20,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Thursday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

Z100 New York - $20,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday-Friday, interview only)

BBC One - UK - $15,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday-Friday, interview only, no performance)

Capital FM - UK - $15,000 (per slot)

Other radio station promotional appearances are free and for you to choose! 

Magazines:

Reveal hidden contents

Vogue - $50,000
(front cover, full page interview, Vogue YouTube video of players choice (life through looks, get ready with me etc))
1 artist

Vanity Fair - $35,000 - CLAIMED
(front cover, full page interview)
1 artist

Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Elle - $25,000
1 artist

Attitude - $25,000

Brand Deals: 

Reveal hidden contents

Brand deals can be arranged through @ImpossiblePrincess mention this account in the thread and which brand you would like to sponsor your artist and the brand will come to a deal with you, this will be a financial deal (if it is a high brand, you may have to pay them, some brands will pay you) it will also be a contract agreement, this means they might ask your artist to record a song for the brand/choose a song for their brand, make an commercial etc. these can be a boost to your artist sales and reputation in certain continents

Payola:

Reveal hidden contents

when an artist wants a single to reach the public, the quickest way to do this is payola, however, this isn't inexpensive and can also cause gossip websites (TMZ) to share this to their socials if suspected.

US radio Payola Tier A playlist - $300,000
(1 song per artist)

UK radio Payola Tier A playlist - $200,000
(1 song per artist)

For Dua:

Good Morning Britain on Monfay 17/06

SNL on 22/06

For Taylor: Elle Magazine

Edited by Auralegends
  • Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE COVERS VANITY FAIR, TALKS NEW ALBUM, CAREER VERSATILITY & PERSONAL GROWTHS

VANITY-FAIR-COVER.jpg

Ariana Grande is at a peak point in her career - I mean who's kidding, her career is a high point in our lives. She is about to launch a new album: 'Eternal Sunshine', having already released its multi-week number one lead single, "The Boy Is Mine". The album is her first solo work in over three years, following an era of personal growth and career expansion. In the gap, she acted as a judge/team leader on The Voice, launched a beauty brand, R.E.M. Beauty, filmed a musical film of Wicked, got married and divorced, and entered into a highly scrutinized relationship with fellow performer, Ethan Slater. Having already covered Elle magazine this month, she's now graced Vanity Fair and sat down for an interview discussing what's led to 'Eternal Sunshine'.

On beginning and ending relationships in the public eye:

"I think it's different for each person who is a 'celebrity' if you will, I think it largely depends on what point of life you're in when you become famous. For me, I was lucky to go through my first crush and first heartbreak before things got really crazy in my life and my career. However, I was still so young, so I've still had to grow so much personally along with my career. As my career has grown, I feel like the media sees an opportunity to grow off of my personal developments too and they've drawn more attention to the worst things I've gone through in my life. I think for a while my reaction was to hide as much as I could to avoid the knowledge, and therefore discussion, as much as possible. But this time in my life I feel like is for me to live my truth, and I hope I won't hide my truths again. I like standing in the sun, if you will."

How she feels she's grown musically with 'Eternal Sunshine':

"Self-awareness mostly. I think I've learned and used my strengths more than ever. I wrote these songs more independently than I ever have before - I think that says something as far as my growth in my writing skills. I've always wrote my own music in collaboration with others, and I still did here, with Max, but so much of it was really me and my notes app or a pencil or pen and paper. I think in that way it's easy to say it's the most personal work ever because in terms of what's being said, it's me speaking with my lyrics. And i'm more comfortable doing that than ever - putting out music where I can't say 'we wanted to say this', this is what 'I' wanted to say, no one else. I'd say this music shows what I do well the most and is more confident in being vulnerable and honest."

On her plans for the 'Eternal Sunshine' era:

"I've been using the element of surprise constantly so far, and I plan to keep doing that. I will say I want this era to be much more exaggerated and longer - I'm aware that the fans and the culture are missing eras and when we would really expand on an album's meaning and journey long after we first put it out, because I think it is unrealistic to expect that you have a certain theme for an album and when you put it out you've effectively translated very thought or feeling you have on that theme or time in your life. I want to stay in the sun for as long as possible, and thats how this album feels, so why not make it last a while? Keep expecting the unexpected, but know that we're in for a very fun, longer ride than we've taken together for a while!"

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

CupcakkesWig
9 hours ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

PROMO OPPORTUNITIES - WEEK 3 - 17/06/24-23/06/24

@Red Velvet @Maria Brink @Auralegends @bees and honeyy @Grim @homomo @doraemon @TEANUS @gagzus @CupcakkesWig

TV:

other TV promotion is allowed and is free, however these are the biggest exposure for your artists, some shows air weekdays, some weekends, you can book as many of your artists on these shows that have more than one guest, however each artist can only appear on a show once a week, example, an artist can't appear on Jimmy Kimmel more than once a week.

To complete the promotion, you have to write (or use AI) to write an article that explains what happened on your artist's appearance on the show.

Make sure to specify what days you are booking, you can claim a promo slot by replying to this post.

US/Canada:

Reveal hidden contents

The Tonight Show - $75,000 (per slot)

American Idol - $100,000 (per slot)

Jimmy Kimmel - $50,000 (per slot)

Watch What Happens, Andy Cohen - $25,000 (per slot)
(3 guests per show, Sunday-Thursday, no performance, interview only)

Saturday Night Live - $100,000
(1 guest, Saturday, 2 performances)

Good Morning America - $50,000 (per slot)

The View - $25,000 (per slot)
(2 guests per show, Monday-Friday, no performance, interview only)

The Social - Canada - $25,000 (per slot)
(1 guest per show, Monday-Friday, interview only)

Star Académie - Canada - $25,000 (per slot)

Europe:

Reveal hidden contents

The Jonathan Ross TV Show - UK - $50,000 (per slot)

The Graham Norton Show - UK - $50,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Friday, 1 performance and interview)

The X-Factor UK - $75,000 (per slot)

Good Morning Britain - UK - $35,000 (per slot)

Le Grand Journal - France - $35,000 (per slot)

On N'est pas Couché - France - $20,000 (per slot)

Wetten, Dass..? - Germany - $25,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Saturday - 1 performance)

Quelli Che il Calcio - Spain - $15,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Sunday, 1 performance and interview)

Oceania:

Reveal hidden contents

Australian Idol - $25,000 (per slot)

Sunrise - Australia - $25,000 (per slot)

Asia:

Reveal hidden contents

Sukkiri!! - Japan - $25,000 (per slot)

Tuesday 18th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

SMAPxSMAP - Japan - $25,000 (per slot) - BOOKED
(1 guest, Monday, 2 performances and interview)

Monday 17th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Radio:

Reveal hidden contents

The Howard Stern Show - $20,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Thursday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

Z100 New York - $20,000 (per slot)

BBC One - UK - $15,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday-Friday, interview only, no performance)

Capital FM - UK - $15,000 (per slot)

Other radio station promotional appearances are free and for you to choose! 

Magazines:

Reveal hidden contents

Vogue - $50,000
(front cover, full page interview, Vogue YouTube video of players choice (life through looks, get ready with me etc))
1 artist

Vanity Fair - $35,000 - CLAIMED
1 artist

Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Elle - $25,000
1 artist

Attitude - $25,000

Brand Deals: 

Reveal hidden contents

Brand deals can be arranged through @ImpossiblePrincess mention this account in the thread and which brand you would like to sponsor your artist and the brand will come to a deal with you, this will be a financial deal (if it is a high brand, you may have to pay them, some brands will pay you) it will also be a contract agreement, this means they might ask your artist to record a song for the brand/choose a song for their brand, make an commercial etc. these can be a boost to your artist sales and reputation in certain continents

Payola:

Reveal hidden contents

when an artist wants a single to reach the public, the quickest way to do this is payola, however, this isn't inexpensive and can also cause gossip websites (TMZ) to share this to their socials if suspected.

US radio Payola Tier A playlist - $300,000
(1 song per artist)

UK radio Payola Tier A playlist - $200,000
(1 song per artist)

Cupcakke - Saturday night live 

The Tonight show, wednesday

Good morning Britain, thursday

The graham Norton show Friday

Bbc radio Thursday

Brand deal with Durex

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess
10 hours ago, Max said:

So am I supposed to post my single now 

it is completely up to you :D you can post hype posts or release the single! 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Auralegends
1 hour ago, CupcakkesWig said:

Bbc radio Thursday

Brand deal with Durex

Brand Deal with Durex :giveup: do gays these days even know what that is?

ImpossiblePrincess
1 hour ago, CupcakkesWig said:

Bbc radio Thursday

Brand deal with Durex

Saturday Night Live was booked by Dua just before your post, but I have booked the rest for you! 

Durex:

Thankyou for reaching out!

Our brand is more than happy to work with you! We can offer $50,000 for your artist to appear in a commercial that will be played on TV as well as a limited edition merchandise item related to our brand of your artists choice, you will have to post an article about this deal before Sunday 23rd June.

We hope you accept our contract! 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

doraemon

Azealia Banks

- The X Factor UK

- Wetten Das

- Australian Idol

- SMAPxSMAP

- Howard Stern

Lena Katina

- Good Morning America

- American Idol

- SMAPxSMAP

- Howard Stern

- Attitude

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1

Max

Im confused do I need to post a song with my single :billie:

Auralegends
Just now, Max said:

Im confused do I need to post a song with my single :billie:

You can make a song with AI or release an existing song.
I think it is not necessarily about the song itself, but more about the promotion you do around it? @ImpossiblePrincess

• Love 1

Auralegends

MONDAY 17/06

Dua Lipa Promotes New Single "Falling Forever" on Good Morning Britain

On Monday, June 17th, the internationally acclaimed pop star Dua Lipa graced the stage of Good Morning Britain with a dazzling performance of her new single, "Falling Forever." The song, which has already started climbing the charts, showcases Lipa's signature blend of powerful vocals and catchy melodies, further solidifying her status as a pop powerhouse.

A Stellar Performance

Dua Lipa's performance on Good Morning Britain was nothing short of spectacular. Dressed in a chic, shimmering outfit that caught the light just right, she captivated the audience with her dynamic stage presence and vocal prowess. "Falling Forever" is an emotionally charged track, and Lipa's live rendition brought out its depth and intensity, leaving the audience mesmerized.

The set was beautifully staged, with soft lighting and a backdrop that complemented the song's themes of love and perseverance. Her band and backup singers provided strong support, creating a rich, full sound that perfectly accompanied her voice.

Insights into the New Album

After her performance, Dua Lipa sat down with the hosts of Good Morning Britain for an exclusive interview, where she opened up about her upcoming album. She revealed that "Falling Forever" is just a taste of what's to come, describing the new album as a mix of personal stories and broader themes that resonate with her experiences over the past few years.

"The new album is very close to my heart," Lipa shared. "I've poured so much of myself into these songs, and I can't wait for my fans to hear them. 'Falling Forever' is about the feeling of being deeply in love and the fear of losing that connection, which I think a lot of people can relate to."

A Sneak Peek at Future Tracks

In her interview, Lipa also gave fans a sneak peek into some of the other tracks on the album. She mentioned collaborations with several big-name artists and producers, hinting at a diverse range of sounds and influences. "This album has a bit of everything," she explained. "There are upbeat tracks that will make you want to dance, as well as some more introspective songs that reflect on the ups and downs of life."

Anticipation Builds

The announcement of Dua Lipa's new album has already generated a significant buzz in the music industry and among her fans. "Falling Forever" has set the tone for what promises to be another groundbreaking project from the Grammy-winning artist. With her distinctive voice and ability to craft memorable pop anthems, Lipa's new album is one of the most anticipated releases of the year.

As she continues to promote "Falling Forever," Dua Lipa's appearance on Good Morning Britain has certainly heightened the excitement. Her combination of talent, charisma, and genuine connection with her audience ensures that this next chapter in her career will be as successful as ever.

Conclusion

Dua Lipa's performance and interview on Good Morning Britain have set the stage for what is sure to be a triumphant album release. As "Falling Forever" continues to gain traction, fans can look forward to more music that captures the essence of Lipa's unique artistry. Whether you're a long-time admirer or a new listener, this upcoming album is bound to offer something special for everyone.

• Love 1

Max

Ok so since my artist doesn’t exist I could use a total random song? I can also just create AI stuff worst case. 
Sorry for the question Im just very confused :huntyga:

• Love 1

CupcakkesWig
1 hour ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

Saturday Night Live was booked by Dua just before your post, but I have booked the rest for you! 

Durex:

Thankyou for reaching out!

Our brand is more than happy to work with you! We can offer $50,000 for your artist to appear in a commercial that will be played on TV as well as a limited edition merchandise item related to our brand of your artists choice, you will have to post an article about this deal before Sunday 23rd June.

We hope you accept our contract! 

Thanks can I book american idol instead for the Saturday please?

• Love 1

Red Velvet

JUNE 16, 2024:

aespa 에슀파 'Licorice' Universe Track Video – aespa 에슀파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

aespa, the hottest K-pop group right now, has dropped a pre-release music video titled "Licorice" ahead of their official comeback. The pre-release track video shows off aespa's sassy, creative, and glammed up side of them and their discography. The song will come out in streaming platforms alongside the release of their first full album 'Armageddon'.

Edited by Red Velvet
I'm like some kind of supernova

Red Velvet

aespa 에슀파 'Armageddon' My POWER Teaser Concept Images – aespa 에슀파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-

Red Velvet

JUNE 17, 2024:

aespa 에슀파 'Live My Life' Universe Track Video – aespa 에슀파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

aespa, the next big thing in K-Pop right now, has dropped their pre-release music video for their song "Live My Life" ahead of their official comeback. The pre-release track video shows off aespa's stripped-down side of them and their discography. The song will come out in streaming platforms alongside the release of their first full album 'Armageddon'.

Edited by Red Velvet