💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

PartySick
10 minutes ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

of course to sign a new artist you can do it when u like by posting in this thread, if u want to dm me not sure if my inbox is full on here, if it is my ig is leedlugoszmusic :D 

Your inbox is full which means you can't receive a new message, just messages from existing conversations :bradley:

💚
  • Love 1

Auralegends
17 minutes ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

PROMO OPPORTUNITY

Coca Cola is offering 1 artist an outstanding deal, they want an artist that the brand will be able to sponsor their latest release, to do this, they require their artist feature in a commercial that will air on TV worldwide and feature their latest single, they will also market a new line of Coca Cola bottles and cans that feature their artist on the design, Coca Cola is offering $500,000 for the artist that accepts this contract! however, this is a contract, an article about the commercial must be posted before 22nd June, or the label the artist is signed to will be fined $500,000. 

@Red Velvet @Auralegends @bees and honeyy @homomo @CupcakkesWig @doraemon @TEANUS @gagzus @Grim @Maria Brink

Dua Lipa signs up

• Love 1

TEANUS

Finally online at the same time the site is :nooo: Ariana blitz INCOMING 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE DROPS PHYSICAL COPIES OF "THE BOY IS MINE" ONLINE AND AT VARIOUS PHYSICAL RETAILERS (JUNE 10, 2024)

physical-mockup.jpg

Ariana Grande, the pop sensation known for her powerhouse vocals and chart-topping hits, has once again dazzled fans with her newest single "The Boy Is Mine." The song was announced earlier this week to have debuted at number one on the charts and has taken over the radio waves around the world. She kicked off her upcoming "Eternal Sunshine" era with a huge promotional trek last week, taking over Saturday Night Live and The Graham Norton Show, among other outlets around the world. To keep the momentum going, and to hop on the re-emerging trend of releasing singles in physical formats, Ariana has made CD and 7" vinyl copies of the single widely available.

Fans can now purchase the CD version of "The Boy Is Mine" through several key outlets, including of course her official website: arianagrande.com/shop. For fans in the United States, they can also check their local Walmart for CD copies of the newest single. The store chain no longer boasts a huge music section, but fans can still find selected releases from various artists - including this one. For fans in Japan, the UK, and Canada, they can pick up the CD at HMV. The vinyl, however, is only available on arianagrande.com. Both formats include both the original song and the song's accompanying instrumental solo track. 

"The Boy Is Mine" has received an overwhelmingly positive response from Grande's global fanbase, with its catchy melody and "bad b***h" theme resonating deeply across demographics. Its rapid ascent to the top of charts reflects Grande's ability to consistently deliver hits that connect with listeners. True aficionados had an exclusive opportunity to acquire special edition CD slipcovers at Grande's recent "Boy" pop-up shops, which were set up globally last week. These pop-up events not only offered fans a chance to secure a unique physical copy but also celebrated the release with showcases, props, and exclusive merchandise from across her previous eras.

Edited by TEANUS
  • Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE PERFORMS "THE BOY IS MINE" ON THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON (JUNE 10, 2024)

465153733-c4c0bf265f7d1a418b4098174e2e2d

Following a huge debut, Ariana Grande's newest single, "The Boy Is Mine", doesn't appear to be going away anytime soon. The song debuted at number one as a result of her nearly four year break from releasing solo music and a massive promotional trek, spanning from Sydney to New York and London. Following appearances on Saturday Night Live and Z100's Elvis Duran and The Morning Show, Ariana appeared on Jimmy Fallon's The Tonight Show on Monday night, stopping by to perform the song once more.

For this performance, the song took a bit of a different turn, with the catchy melody being noticeably slower tempo as it began. The camera panned slowly to show a eerie, smoke-filled stage set up to resemble a New York City rooftop, complete with wind vents, fire escapes, and electrical boxes. As the intro continues to a climax, the camera finds Ariana in black, origami-inspired outfit with a lace headpiece over her eyes connected to matching cat ears. She began singing a slowed down, string-focused version of the song's first verse.

the-tonight-show-starring-jimmy-fallon-1

As the camera came in closer, she looked into it and raised her head just before the song's first pre-chorus. After it finished, she stopped singing and motioned for the music to stop before counting "1..2..3..4..5..the..boy..is..mine" and the song's full version kicked in. This was major turn from the song's other performance's thus far and was met with a roaring cheer from the audience. She glazed into the song's second verse and chorus before reaching its bridge. For the bridge, she strutted around the stage a bit before finding her place in the center to hit the powerhouse vocals in the song's final chorus.

As the song concluded, Jimmy joined on Ariana on stage for a comedic final pose. The crowd roared as Ariana thanked them for their encouragement and for watching her performance. Jimmy took a moment to ask Ari how the response to the song so far feels. Ariana responded, "it's so insane! We really didn't know what to expect and theres so much amazing new music out right now so it really is an honor! Thank you to all my fans from the bottom of my heart!". Just before Ari left the stage, she and Jimmy concluded the episode overall by telling NYC and everyone at home a "good night"!

• Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE DROPS THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR "THE BOY IS MINE", STARRING PENN BADGLEY (JUNE 10, 2024)

Billboard-logo-magazine.jpg

Ariana Grande has dropped the music video for her latest single, "The Boy Is Mine', following several ambiguous teases and feline-themed hints. Fans and interviewers had asked the singer about the video on multiple occasions, but she has insisted that she wants as much of her new era as possible to be a surprise as it comes, seeming bored with the cycle of announcing far in advance. Early reactions from fans centered on their huge response to Ariana's surprise co-star in the music video: Gossip Girl and You's Penn Badgley. 

The video begins with a setting-establishing scene, showing trash and waste workers in the streets of New York City attempting to clean the city while dealing with the growing population of rats. The comedic scene shows a worker terrified by a rat under a trash bag before being overtaken by a cat speeding through the streets onto various roofs and ledges before climbing into a random apartment window. The apartment soon reveals itself to belong to Ariana's character - seen wearing glasses and pigtails. She is seemingly cooking up a love potion before an announcement comes across her television.

The Mayor of New York City, played by Penn Badgley, hosts a live press conference, during which he promises to rid the city of its rat problem. Ari comedically agrees with the Mayor and shows her mounting adoration for the handsome character, adding "f*ck those rats" and "he's so hot". The song kicks in for the first time as the cat, startled, knocks over Ariana's love potion. She begins lipping the song's first verse as she attempts to scramble together any amounts left of the potion. A montage begins, showing Ari cutting and weaving fabrics while simultaneously showing a shadowy dance scene.

Ariana and two dancers, dressed in all black leather bodysuits that cover their heads as well, complete with cat ears, perform simple choreography seen in the song's prior performances. The scene intersperses with Ari putting together her mysterious outfit and checking her love potion's effectiveness on the disgruntled waste worker from the beginning of the video, setting him up with a lonely older lady - much to her delight. By the song's second verse, she reveals herself in the city streets in her homemade Catwoman outfit.

Making her way across rooftops and fire escapes like a cat, she finds the Mayor in his upscale apartment across the city. She stalks him from a skylight before using one of her nails to slice open the window and crawling through. As the Mayor winds down for the evening, having a drink and washing his face, she sneaks into the apartment and inches closer, spying on him through a crack in the bathroom door. Just before the second chorus, the song stops and he notices someone in his apartment.

Ariana-Grande.jpg

As he opens the bathroom door to exit, the song continues and the Mayor drops his drink on the floor in shock. The cut reveals Ariana laying across his bed seductively, holding a whip as she gazes on her prey. The Mayor looks upon her for a minute, seeming tempted, but soon attempts to run away. Ari uses her whip to wrangle the Mayor and pull him back to her. As the bridge begins, she pulls out a vial of her love potion and begins to prep a syringe. However, the Mayor seems to notice something about her and grabs her hand, asking her to remove her mask.

The Mayor helps her to remove her mask and Ari, shocked that she might not even need the love potion to seduce him, shows her surprise and starstruckness. As the song's final chorus arrives, they exchange looks that appear to show them falling in love. They inch closer and closer to one another for the song's final lines, seeming to lean in for a kiss, but the scene ends before that can be seen. The video concludes there, including credits to highlight the important personnel who helped the video's production and the actors who brought it to life. 

Edited by TEANUS
  • Love 1

CupcakkesWig

### Cupcakke Shines on The Tonight Show to Promote New Single "Squidward Nose"

Rapper and viral sensation Cupcakke made a memorable appearance on The Tonight Show last night, captivating both the live audience and viewers at home with her vibrant energy and unapologetic style. The appearance was part of the promotional tour for her latest single, "Squidward Nose," a track that has already generated significant buzz on social media for its catchy beat and witty lyrics.

#### A Night to Remember

Stepping onto the stage, Cupcakke, born Elizabeth Eden Harris, exuded confidence and charm. Known for her provocative and often humorous lyrics, she brought that same spirit to her live performance. Dressed in a striking outfit that combined high fashion with playful elements, Cupcakke commanded attention from the moment she appeared.

Her performance of "Squidward Nose" was a high-energy affair, complete with vibrant choreography and dynamic visuals that mirrored the song's quirky and fun nature. The track, which humorously references the cartoon character Squidward Tentacles from "SpongeBob SquarePants," showcases Cupcakke's unique ability to blend humor with sharp lyrical skills.

#### The Interview

Following her performance, Cupcakke joined host Jimmy Fallon for an engaging and light-hearted interview. Fallon, known for his ability to bring out the best in his guests, delved into the inspiration behind "Squidward Nose" and Cupcakke's creative process. 

Cupcakke shared that the song was a product of her playful nature and love for blending pop culture with her music. She explained how she enjoys creating music that not only entertains but also brings a smile to her fans' faces. Fallon and Cupcakke also touched upon her journey in the music industry, discussing how she has carved out a niche for herself with her bold and unapologetic style.

#### Reception and Impact

The reaction to Cupcakke's performance and interview was overwhelmingly positive. Social media buzzed with excitement, with fans praising her charisma and the infectious energy of "Squidward Nose." Clips of her performance quickly went viral, further boosting the song's popularity.

Cupcakke's appearance on The Tonight Show marks a significant milestone in her career. It underscores her growing influence in the music industry and her ability to captivate a mainstream audience without compromising her unique artistic identity. 

#### Looking Forward

As Cupcakke continues to promote "Squidward Nose," her Tonight Show appearance is sure to be remembered as a highlight. With her distinctive style and magnetic personality, Cupcakke is poised to reach new heights in her career, bringing her bold and humorous take on rap to an ever-growing audience.

For now, fans can enjoy the infectious beat of "Squidward Nose" and look forward to more innovative and entertaining music from one of rap's most unique voices.

• Love 1

CupcakkesWig

### Cupcakke Electrifies Jimmy Kimmel Live! with "Squidward Nose" and Announces New Single "H2HOE"

Rapper Cupcakke brought her signature flair and infectious energy to Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night, delivering a show-stopping performance and thrilling fans with an exciting announcement. The multi-talented artist performed her latest hit, "Squidward Nose," and revealed the name and release date of her upcoming single, "H2HOE."

#### A Show-Stopping Performance

Taking the stage with her characteristic confidence and bold style, Cupcakke, whose real name is Elizabeth Eden Harris, dazzled the audience with a high-energy rendition of "Squidward Nose." Known for her witty lyrics and unapologetic persona, Cupcakke did not disappoint. Her performance was a visual and auditory feast, complete with dynamic choreography and vibrant stage design that perfectly complemented the playful tone of the song.

Dressed in an eye-catching ensemble that combined elements of streetwear and high fashion, Cupcakke's presence was as magnetic as ever. Her engaging performance not only showcased her musical talents but also her ability to connect with the audience, making it a memorable segment of the night.

#### The Big Announcement

Following the electrifying performance, Cupcakke joined host Jimmy Kimmel for an interview that was as lively and engaging as her performance. Kimmel, known for his humorous and personable interviewing style, chatted with Cupcakke about the inspiration behind "Squidward Nose" and her creative process.

In a thrilling moment for fans, Cupcakke announced the title of her next single, "H2HOE," and revealed that it will be released on Monday next week. The news was met with cheers from the live audience and immediate buzz on social media. "H2HOE," she explained, continues her tradition of blending humor, catchy beats, and clever lyrics, promising to be another hit among her rapidly growing fanbase.

#### Social Media Reaction

The announcement of "H2HOE" set social media abuzz, with fans eagerly anticipating its release. Hashtags related to Cupcakke's performance and the new single quickly trended, showcasing the strong and enthusiastic support she commands. Clips of her performance and the interview quickly went viral, further boosting anticipation for the upcoming release.

#### A Rising Star

Cupcakke's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! marks another significant milestone in her career. Her ability to captivate mainstream audiences while maintaining her unique voice and style underscores her growing influence in the music industry. 

With "Squidward Nose" already enjoying widespread popularity, the upcoming release of "H2HOE" is set to further solidify Cupcakke's position as one of the most innovative and entertaining artists in contemporary rap. Fans can look forward to more of her trademark wit and infectious energy as she continues to make her mark.

For now, the excitement surrounding "H2HOE" adds to the anticipation of what promises to be another standout track from Cupcakke, continuing her streak of memorable and impactful music.

• Love 1

CupcakkesWig

### Z100 New York Radio Interview with Cupcakke

**Host:** Good morning, New York! You’re listening to Z100, and today we have a special guest in the studio. Please welcome the one and only Cupcakke!

**Cupcakke:** Hey, hey! Thanks for having me!

**Host:** It’s great to have you here. So, let’s dive right in. Your new single, “Squidward Nose,” is blowing up everywhere. Can you tell us a little bit about the inspiration behind the song?

**Cupcakke:** Absolutely! “Squidward Nose” is all about having fun and embracing the playful side of life. I love incorporating pop culture references into my music, and Squidward from "SpongeBob SquarePants" was the perfect fit for this track. It’s cheeky, it’s catchy, and it’s got that humor that I think people really connect with.

**Host:** It’s definitely a catchy tune! Your lyrics are known for being bold and unapologetic. How do you come up with your ideas?

**Cupcakke:** I draw a lot from everyday life and things that make me laugh or think. I’m not afraid to push boundaries and talk about things that others might shy away from. Music is my way of expressing myself and connecting with my fans in a real, unfiltered way.

**Host:** Speaking of pushing boundaries, you’ve been open about some unique beauty tips, particularly using semen as a hair conditioner. Can you tell us more about that?

**Cupcakke:** [laughs] Yes, it’s definitely one of my more unconventional tips! I’m all about trying new things and seeing what works. Semen is actually packed with protein, which is great for hair health. It might sound wild, but it can make your hair really soft and shiny. Of course, it’s not for everyone, but I like to keep things interesting and explore all kinds of beauty treatments.

**Host:** That’s definitely interesting! You always keep us on our toes, Cupcakke. What’s next for you? Any upcoming projects we should be excited about?

**Cupcakke:** Definitely! I’m super excited to announce that my next single, “H2HOE,” is dropping this Monday. It’s another fun, energetic track that I think fans will love. I’ve been working hard on new music and can’t wait to share it with everyone.

**Host:** We can’t wait to hear it! Before we let you go, do you have any message for your fans?

**Cupcakke:** Just a big thank you to all my fans for their amazing support! Keep being yourselves, stay bold, and never be afraid to have fun with life. And get ready for “H2HOE” on Monday!

**Host:** Thank you so much, Cupcakke, for joining us today. We’re looking forward to more of your music and those bold beauty tips!

**Cupcakke:** Thanks for having me! It’s been a blast.

• Love 1

CupcakkesWig

### Interview with Jiafei on The Howard Stern Show

**Howard Stern:** Welcome back to The Howard Stern Show! We’ve got a very special guest with us today. She’s a rising star in the music world and a true powerhouse performer. Please welcome the incredibly talented Jiafei!

**Jiafei:** Hi, Howard! Thanks for having me.

**Howard Stern:** It’s great to have you here. Let’s get right into it. You’ve been making waves with your music lately. Tell us about your latest inspirations. What’s been driving your creative process?

**Jiafei:** Well, Howard, I’ve been exploring a lot of different sounds and styles recently. I’ve been drawing inspiration from a mix of traditional Chinese music and contemporary pop. I want to create something unique that resonates with people globally while staying true to my roots. Traveling and experiencing different cultures have also played a big role in shaping my music.

**Howard Stern:** That sounds fascinating. Now, I heard you’ve had a bit of a setback recently. You had to delay your upcoming album because you broke your leg at a performance during New York Pride. Can you tell us what happened?

**Jiafei:** Yes, unfortunately, that’s true. During my performance at New York Pride, I got a bit too carried away with the choreography and ended up falling awkwardly. I broke my leg, and it’s been a tough recovery process. It’s been frustrating because I was so excited to release the album, but health comes first. I want to make sure I’m fully recovered and ready to give my best before putting out new music.

**Howard Stern:** That’s tough. I can imagine it’s been challenging. How are you coping with the recovery?

**Jiafei:** It’s definitely been a challenge, both physically and mentally. But I’m taking it one day at a time. My fans have been incredibly supportive, which has helped a lot. I’ve also been using this time to work on new material and refine the album. Sometimes, a setback can give you a new perspective and push you to create something even better.

**Howard Stern:** That’s a great attitude to have. Speaking of your fans, they’ve been eagerly waiting for the new album. Can you give us any hints about what to expect?

**Jiafei:** Absolutely! The new album is going to be a mix of upbeat tracks and emotional ballads. I’ve collaborated with some amazing artists and producers, and I think fans will really enjoy the new direction I’m taking. There’s a lot of heart and soul in this album, and I can’t wait to share it with everyone.

**Howard Stern:** We can’t wait to hear it. Before we wrap up, do you have a message for your fans?

**Jiafei:** Just a huge thank you for all the love and support. It means the world to me. I promise the wait will be worth it, and I’m so excited for you all to hear the new music. Stay patient, stay kind, and keep believing in your dreams.

**Howard Stern:** Thanks so much for joining us today, Jiafei. We wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to your new album.

**Jiafei:** Thank you, Howard. It’s been a pleasure.

• Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE SITS DOWN FOR AN INTERVIEW ON THE VIEW (JUNE 11, 2024)

the-view-new-logo.jpg

Ariana Grande is at the beginning of what is sure to be another massively successful era for her career. Having launched it with its now number one lead single, "The Boy Is Mine", she announced that her album, titled "Eternal Sunshine" is in the works and is coming soon. Last week, she kicked off the promotional trek for her new music with appearances on shows like Good Morning Britain, Saturday Night Live, and Watch What Happens Live! with Andy Cohen. This week, she has so far appeared on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, where she debuted a stripped-back section of the track. Now, she has appeared on The View to discuss the single, her inspiration for its video, and what to expect (or not to expect) out of the upcoming album.

Joy Behar: Welcome back to The View! Our next guest is a powerhouse in the music industry, with a brand new hit single and album on the way. Please welcome Ariana Grande!

Ariana: Hi everyone, so happy to be here!

Sara Haines: Ariana, congratulations on your new single "The Boy Is Mine" debuting at number one! I personally can't get the song out of head so the number ones makes sense! How does it feel this time, having all these chart toppers now, versus when it was your first number one.

Ariana: Thank you for validating that! It feels incredible, truly. Every number one is like the first time all over again. It's not like 'oh cool, tell me something new, been there, done that' *laughs* no, every time I'm starstruck and pinch myself that this is real that that people really like me all that much!

JB: We've heard your new album is titled "Eternal Sunshine". Can you tell us a bit about the inspiration behind it?

Ariana: Yes, "Eternal Sunshine" is really about finding light in dark times, and embracing the moments of joy and love that endure. It's been a deeply personal journey making this album, and I can't wait for everyone to hear it.

Whoopi Goldberg: Now does it have anything to do with the movie, what's it called?

Ana Navarro: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind! With Jim Carey?

WG: Yes! Any inspiration from that, yes?

Ariana: Whoopi got it! That's one of my favorite movies of all time! Going through things, I feel like I always have to force myself to actually feel these feelings and think these thoughts and lets get through them. Take these hardships with you and learn something from them. Look at the glass half full instead of half empty. I think we all have things that we would rather forget, whether partially or altogether, and for me.....I can't forget those things because that's part of who I am and why I think I could go through a lot of different things and come out okay. While these things get hard I don't to lose sight of who I really am and even if given the opportunity - I think I would keep the memories, even the bad ones in between, because I think they come hand in hand.

Alyssa Griffin: Absolutely! Now what can we expect as far as the sound? Is it the typical poppy, R&B, "bad b" music like this or is this like a trojan horse and the real sound of the album is different?

Ariana: Hmmmm. I don't wanna give away too much but I will say the album is very sunny. There's sad songs and there are happy songs, depressed songs and elated songs, but they're all sunny. Even in the dark times I'm trying to bring in some sunshine or - singing about this person who can bring sunshine to the cloudy times. And shiny too. I wanted things to feel and sound shiny and perky. As far as genre, it really is all over the place. One thing that the album dives into that I think I've not done so yet deeply enough is ballroom music. I won't say too much, but it is Pride month and I think it's about time we all do a little vogue and let things so and let love, love!

SH: Amen sister!

WG: I love that

JB: Now as far as the music video, I watched it last night? Any Halle Berry inspiration or adoration there?

AG: Oh I wondered the same thing!

Ariana: Oh absolutely, I've always been obsessed with 90s entertainment industry, music, film, TV, fashion, innovation - anything 90s. And I am a huge Halle Berry fan, how couldn't you be? There's a lot of different avenues and looks you could take when you're doing something cat inspired. It's already so....feminine at heart, but I wanted it to have the strength there and at the forefront without diving into the whole big cat theme with like tiger or leopard stripes and I think she and her role in Catwoman are just the embodiment of utilizing that strength for good - although not everyone sees it as good.

SH: Were you a Gossip Girl fan? Is that where Penn Badgley came in?

Ariana: Yes, yes, yes, 1000 times yes! I love the show and had.....a crush on him when I was younger *laughs* I think we all did. With the video, I had wanted to bring on a famous actor to really make a role out of the Mayor and to kind of make it an event and Penn was a friend that people I think didn't know I had. I happened to have seen him out not long before we finished the album and I asked him if he would do a video or something and he was so into it. Thank you Penn for being my brave Mayor of New York! *laughs*

WG: Yes thank you Penn. You know we have a rat problem in real life too, lets send those stray cats out there, I like that idea!

Ariana: Right? *laughs*

AN: So.....when can we expect the album? Is there another single first?

Ariana: No! No more singles this time around. We've always done a few songs before the album and this time is all about doing the opposite of how we've done it before. I love, love, love sharing it all with my fans but.....I think there's so many surprises and sounds along the way that I want it to all be experienced at once. But I promise it's worth the wait!

JB: But it's all finished?

Ariana: Oh yes, 100%. Max and I, Max Martin, we finished it weeks ago actually. I'm letting it sit in my mind and making the pictures with it. It's all coming together visually and Im so excited so, it just has to be finished and cohesive piece to share it. But, I will say the fact that I shared a piece already means I'm pretty darn close, so it's very close!

WG: I wanted to talk about business because I think you've made quite the splash in the makeup and cosmetic world with R.E.M. Beauty. Any plans for expanding into other businesses?

Ariana: R.E.M. Beauty has been such a passion project for me, and I've loved every moment of creating it. But it was just that, a PASSION project. I had such a passion for makeup and it took so long to put together and to make it actually happen tangibly. As for other ventures, I'm open to exploring new opportunities, but it would have to be something I'm just as passionate about. Right now, my focus is on my music and connecting with my fans through that.

AG: Well Ariana, thank you for coming and we CAN'T wait for "Eternal Sunshine"!

Ariana: Thank you all, I can't wait to share it! I'll see you all again!

• Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE TALKS TO KiSS 92.5 TORONTO (JUNE 13, 2024)

KiSS_92.5_Logo.png

Ariana Grande is in the middle of a massive promotional trek for her newest number one single, "The Boy Is Mine", and its upcoming parent album: "Eternal Sunshine". The campaign kicked off last week right after its premiere with appearances in the UK that included stops at Graham Norton and BBC Radio 1. Following arrival back in the US, Ariana took to Saturday Night Live to debut a new song and perform her new hit, and to The View to discuss the music video for "The Boy Is Mine" and her upcoming album. Now, it seems Ariana is taking her focus to the north for a moment, kicking off Canadian promotion with an interview on KiSS 92.5 Toronto.

Host 1: Welcome back to KiSS 92.5 Toronto! We have a special guest with us today, the one and only Ariana Grande!

Ariana: Hi, everyone! So happy to be here!

Host 2: Ariana, congratulations on your new single, "The Boy Is Mine"! It's such a vibe. Can you tell us a bit about the inspiration behind it?

Ariana: Thank you so much! "The Boy Is Mine" is a fun "bad b*tch" track that explores a bit of that playful, flirty side we sometimes find ourselves in. I think the media expects me to play this role, but it in a demeaning, or negative way. Basically I think people think I'm a homewrecker or "boy crazy" and this song was about reclaiming this narrative. I would say definitely that. But also taking that narrative and turning it into my own, whether that's truthful or not. Music can tell a story yanno, fiction, nonfiction, somewhere in between, right?

Host 1: Absolutely! Should we expect more songs like this on the album or?

Ariana: Uhhhhh, yes most definitely. There are songs like "The Boy Is Mine", but then there are songs that are completely different. Couldn't be more different really. Whether I'm saying that in terms of where it originated from and what it became, what it's saying, what it means, how it sounds, how it makes you feel, how it's SUPPOSED to make you feel. I think there's a lot of layers to some of the songs, sonically and lyrically. "The Boy Is Mine" I guess you could say is sonically just a piece of the pie that the whole album is.

Host 1: Now you said on The View that the title is inspired by the Jim Carey movie right?

Ariana: Yes! Eternal Sunshine Of the Spotless Mind! That felt like a mouthful for an album title though *laughs*

Host 2: Is that your favorite Jim Carey movie?

Ariana: Oh, I absolutely adore him so its hard to choose! He's made us all laugh so many times and I think for that he has done just about one of the best things you can do for someone. But yeah, I would say "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" is hands down one of my all-time favorites. The way it explores memory and love is just so beautifully done. I really agree with the sentiment and the message that, even though it may be unpleasant sometimes to remember, that's all a part of you and you should take it proudly and grow from it.

Host 2: What about some other Jim Carey movies?

Ariana: Oh um......"The Mask" always brings a smile to my face, even though it used to scare me *laughs*

Host 1: Any song called "The Mask" on the album?

Ariana: *Laughs* You know maybe I should have named everything off of Jim Carey movies? That is am amazing idea for a concept album. My fans are gonna hate me now cause I have to rename and rewrite every song!

Host 1: Noooo Arianators, don't come for me!

Host 2: We can't wait to hear more! Before we wrap up, any message you want to send to your fans in Toronto?

Ariana: To all my amazing fans in Toronto, thank you for your love and support. I can't wait for you to hear "Eternal Sunshine". It's a piece of my heart, and I hope it resonates with all of you as much as it does with me.

Host 1: Thank you so much for joining us, Ariana! We're counting down the days until the album drops.

Ariana: Thank you for having me! It's been a blast.

Host 2: And there you have it, folks! Ariana Grande, everyone! Keep it locked on KiSS 92.5 for more of her music and all your favorite hits!

• Love 1

doraemon

**Lena Katina Captivates on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' with New Single 'Red Strings'**

*Los Angeles, CA* – Lena Katina, the iconic voice from t.A.T.u., made a powerful appearance on *Jimmy Kimmel Live*, where she performed her new single "Red Strings" and sat down for an engaging interview with host Jimmy Kimmel. The performance and conversation provided fans with a deeper understanding of her musical journey, her upcoming album, and her enduring friendships.

**A Mesmerizing Performance: 'Red Strings'**

Katina opened the show with a live performance of "Red Strings," a song inspired by the East Asian legend of the red thread of fate, which suggests that people destined to meet are connected by an invisible red string. Her emotive delivery and the song’s haunting melody captivated the audience, demonstrating her growth as an artist. The track's blend of modern pop with traditional influences highlighted Katina's unique musical style.

**Interview with Jimmy Kimmel**

**Jimmy Kimmel:** "Lena, it's great to have you back on the show! That was an amazing performance. Tell us about the inspiration behind 'Red Strings.'"

**Lena Katina:** "Thank you, Jimmy! 'Red Strings' is inspired by the legend of the red thread of fate. It's a beautiful concept about how we're all connected by invisible threads to those we're destined to meet. The song explores these profound connections and how they shape our lives."

**Jimmy Kimmel:** "That's fascinating. Your fans are excited about your new album. What can we expect from it?"

**Lena Katina:** "The new album is a mix of high-energy dance tracks and soulful ballads. I wanted to create something that people can dance to but also feel deeply connected to. There’s a lot of variety, and it really reflects where I am as an artist right now. It’s been a wonderful creative journey."

**Reflecting on the Past with t.A.T.u.**

**Jimmy Kimmel:** "Let's take a trip down memory lane. You, Julia, and I first met back in 2001. How has your journey been since those early days with t.A.T.u.?"

**Lena Katina:** "It’s been quite a ride! Those early days with t.A.T.u. were intense and incredible. We were very young and suddenly thrust into the global spotlight. It was both exciting and challenging. Since then, I’ve grown a lot as an artist and as a person. I’m grateful for those experiences because they shaped who I am today."

**Friendship with Julia and Ivan Shapovalov**

**Jimmy Kimmel:** "Speaking of those days, how are things with Julia Volkova and Ivan Shapovalov now?"

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I are still good friends. We’ve been through so much together, and that bond is strong. We talk and support each other in our solo careers. As for Ivan, we don’t keep in touch as much, but I’m grateful for the opportunities he gave us. We all played a part in something special."

**Looking Forward**

**Jimmy Kimmel:** "It's great to hear that you and Julia are still close. What's next for you? Any plans for a tour or more new music?"

**Lena Katina:** "Yes, definitely! I'm working on finalizing the album, and we're planning a tour to promote it. I can't wait to perform these new songs live and connect with my fans around the world. There's a lot to look forward to!"

• Love 1

doraemon

**Lena Katina Lights Up 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon' with New Single 'Red Strings'**

*New York, NY* – Lena Katina, the legendary pop star from t.A.T.u., graced *The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon* with a stunning live performance of her new single, "Red Strings." The performance was followed by an engaging interview with host Jimmy Fallon, where she discussed her latest musical projects, her past experiences, and her future aspirations in America. The evening was capped off with a fun-filled sketch called "EW!" featuring Katina and Fallon.

**A Mesmerizing Performance: 'Red Strings'**

Katina opened the show with a live rendition of "Red Strings," a song inspired by the East Asian legend of the red thread of fate, which suggests that people destined to meet are connected by an invisible red string. Her powerful vocals and the song’s haunting melody captivated the audience, setting the tone for an unforgettable night. The performance showcased her evolution as an artist, blending modern pop with traditional influences.

**Interview with Jimmy Fallon**

**Jimmy Fallon:** "Lena, welcome to the show! That was an amazing performance. Tell us about the inspiration behind 'Red Strings.'"

**Lena Katina:** "Thank you, Jimmy! 'Red Strings' is inspired by the legend of the red thread of fate. It's a beautiful concept about how we're all connected by invisible threads to the people we're meant to meet. The song explores these deep connections and how they shape our lives."

**Jimmy Fallon:** "That's fascinating. Your fans are excited about your new album. What can they expect?"

**Lena Katina:** "The new album is a mix of dance tracks and soulful ballads. I wanted to create something that people can dance to but also feel deeply connected to emotionally. There’s a lot of variety, and it really reflects where I am as an artist right now. It’s been a wonderful creative journey."

**Reflecting on the Past with t.A.T.u.**

**Jimmy Fallon:** "Let's take a trip down memory lane. You and Julia first met David Letterman back in 2001. How has your journey been since those early days with t.A.T.u.?"

**Lena Katina:** "It’s been quite a ride! Those early days with t.A.T.u. were intense and incredible. We were very young and suddenly in the global spotlight. It was both exciting and challenging. Since then, I’ve grown a lot as an artist and as a person. I’m grateful for those experiences because they shaped who I am today."

**Friendship with Julia and Ivan Shapovalov**

**Jimmy Fallon:** "How are things with Julia Volkova and Ivan Shapovalov now?"

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I are still good friends. We’ve been through so much together, and that bond is strong. We talk and support each other in our solo careers. As for Ivan, we don’t keep in touch as much, but I’m grateful for the opportunities he gave us. We all played a part in something special."

**American Aspirations**

**Jimmy Fallon:** "What are your future plans here in America? Any aspirations you’d like to share?"

**Lena Katina:** "I love America and have a lot of plans here. I’d love to guest judge on *RuPaul's Drag Race*—that show is amazing! I’m also looking forward to touring and connecting with my fans across the country. There are so many opportunities here, and I’m excited about what the future holds."

**Sketch: 'EW!'**

To lighten things up, Katina and Fallon participated in the popular *Tonight Show* sketch "EW!" The hilarious segment had Katina and Fallon donning their teen personas, giggling and saying "ew" to various topics in a mock teenage bedroom setting. The playful sketch showcased Katina’s fun side and her willingness to engage in the show’s unique brand of humor.

**Final Thoughts**

Lena Katina’s appearance on *The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon* highlighted her musical evolution and her ability to connect with audiences both old and new. Her performance of "Red Strings" was a testament to her growth as an artist, while the interview provided a glimpse into her past, present, and future.

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1

doraemon
7 hours ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

PROMO OPPORTUNITY

Coca Cola is offering 1 artist an outstanding deal, they want an artist that the brand will be able to sponsor their latest release, to do this, they require their artist feature in a commercial that will air on TV worldwide and feature their latest single, they will also market a new line of Coca Cola bottles and cans that feature their artist on the design, Coca Cola is offering $500,000 for the artist that accepts this contract! however, this is a contract, an article about the commercial must be posted before 22nd June, or the label the artist is signed to will be fined $500,000. 

@Red Velvet @Auralegends @bees and honeyy @homomo @CupcakkesWig @doraemon @TEANUS @gagzus @Grim @Maria Brink

Azealia Banks signing up