Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE CALLS INTO MOST REQUESTED LIVE WITH ROMEO FROM BACKSTAGE AT SNL

5ea051458a11c58475d0187a?ops=gravity(%22

Ariana Grande is all over the radio waves this week - globally! First she kicked off the promo tour for her new single “The Boy Is Mine” in the United Kingdom with an interview on BBC Radio 1 and headed to Z100 to talk with Elvis Duran after calling into the Kyle and Jackie O Show in Australia! Now, she has called into Most Requested Live with Romeo from backstage at Saturday Night Live in between rehearsals.

During the interview, Grande and Romeo delved into her remarkable success on Spotify, where she boasts an impressive 14 songs with over a billion streams. Her dominance on pop radio over the past decade has solidified her status as one of the industry's most influential figures. They also discussed her satisfaction with the response that her first solo single in nearly four years has received so far, calling it “redeeming”.

Despite her immense popularity, Grande candidly addressed the challenges she has faced in dealing with media scrutiny over the past few years. She admitted to experiencing moments where the criticism has taken its toll, but emphasized that she has learned to navigate these pressures with resilience and grace.

In discussing her return to solo music, Grande shared her excitement for "The Boy Is Mine" and the creative process behind it. The track showcases her evolution as an artist while staying true to her signature style, promising fans an electrifying listening experience.

Grande had to keep the interview brief in between rehearsals for her appearance on Saturday Night Live tonight, where she’s poised to perform. She said that she’s “endlessly grateful” to appear on the SNL stage again and promised to entertain. With "The Boy Is Mine" poised to dominate the airwaves, Ariana Grande's reign as pop royalty shows no signs of slowing down. As she embarks on this new chapter of her career, fans can expect nothing short of excellence from the iconic songstress.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ImpossiblePrincess

today is the last day in this chart week, so free promo (TV/Radio that is not on the list) will help make small boosts to your artists :D 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

doraemon

Lena Katina Promotes New Single 'Red Strings' on The Kyle and Jackie O Show

Sydney, Australia – Lena Katina, the iconic voice from the legendary duo t.A.T.u., recently joined The Kyle and Jackie O Show to promote her new single, "Red Strings." The dynamic radio show, known for its engaging and lively format, provided a perfect platform for Katina to discuss her latest work, her love for Australia, her connection with the LGBTQ+ community, and the future of her career, including the possibility of a t.A.T.u. reunion.

Jackie O: "Lena, welcome to the show! We're so excited to have you. Tell us about your new single, 'Red Strings.'"

Lena Katina: "Thank you, Jackie! 'Red Strings' is a special song for me. It's inspired by the East Asian legend of the red thread of fate, which talks about the invisible connections that bind us to our destined people. It's all about those deep, meaningful relationships that shape our lives."

Jackie O: "So it's different from all the past works you have done?"

Lena Katina: "Totally different. Musically, I am in the new realm right now. I always wanted to do something different. I came out with one English, one Spanish and two Russian albums, so I figured, maybe I wanted to do something different, combining the two and three together."

Kyle"That's interesting."

Lena Katina: "It is. I learned a thing or two of what my fans want, what the outside world wants and what they didn't want over the past few years, so, 'Red Strings' is a true departure of what I have done, so I can't wait to show what's next."

Kyle: "We know you've never been to Australia, what do you love most about our country that makes you wanted to visit?"

Lena Katina: "Australia is amazing! I love the vibrant cities, the beautiful landscapes, and the incredibly friendly people. The beaches are stunning, and the wildlife is fascinating. There's a laid-back vibe here that I really enjoy."

Jackie O: "What about the beaches?"

Lena Katina: "I love the beaches but I'm not doing anything except laying myself in the sun."

Jackie O: "Your fans are eager to know about your new album. How's it coming along?"

Lena Katina: "The new album is progressing well! I've been working with some amazing producers and songwriters. We're exploring different sounds and themes, and I'm really excited about how it's shaping up. It's a bit more personal and reflective, but it still has that pop sensibility that my fans love."

Kyle: "How do you feel about the current state of your career compared to your days with t.A.T.u.?"

Lena Katina: "It's been quite a journey. t.A.T.u. was an incredible experience, but as a solo artist, I've had the freedom to explore my own voice and vision. I've grown a lot as an artist and a person, and I feel more in control of my creative process now. It's been a very fulfilling evolution."

Jackie O: "And with t.A.T.u., and the girls-kissing-girls gimmick, you've always had a strong connection with the LGBTQ+ community. Can you tell us more about that?"

Lena Katina: "Absolutely. The LGBTQ+ community has been incredibly supportive of me throughout my career. I feel a deep connection and responsibility to stand with them and advocate for equality and acceptance. Love is love, and everyone deserves to be who they are and love who they love."

Kyle: "The big question everyone wants to know—will t.A.T.u. ever get back together?"

Lena Katina: "That's a question I get asked a lot! Julia and I are still good friends, and we've talked about the possibility. We're both focused on our solo careers right now, but we're not ruling anything out. If the timing and circumstances are right, it could definitely happen."

Jackie O: "Can we expect to see you touring Australia soon?"

Lena Katina: "I would love to tour Australia! We're working on tour plans, and Australia is definitely on the list of places I want to visit. I can't wait to perform for my fans here and experience more of this beautiful country."

Kyle: "We asked your fans what they want to hear on your new album. Here's a shout-out from some of them: they want more upbeat dance tracks, a few emotional ballads, and some collaborations with local Australian artists. How does that sound?"

Lena Katina: "That sounds fantastic! I love getting feedback from my fans, and I'm definitely taking their suggestions to heart. I want this album to be something they will love and connect with, so their input is invaluable."

Jackie O: "Lena, it's been such a pleasure having you on the show. Best of luck with 'Red Strings' and your upcoming projects. We can't wait to hear more from you."

Lena Katina: "Thank you so much! It's been great being here. I'm excited for what's to come and can't wait to share more music with everyone. Thank you for your support!"

• Love 1

doraemon
Posted (edited)

LENA KATINA POPS UP AT BBC RADIO 1's "Radio 1's Dance Anthems"  PROMOTING 'RED STRINGS'

Charlie Hedges: "Lena, welcome to the show! Your new single 'Red Strings' is fantastic. How does it differ from your previous works?"

Lena Katina: "Thank you, Charlie! 'Red Strings' is a bit more introspective compared to my past works. It's inspired by the East Asian legend of the red thread of fate, which talks about invisible connections that bind us to the people we're destined to meet. This song has a more mature and reflective vibe, blending pop sensibilities with deeper, more personal themes."

Charlie Hedges: "That sounds intriguing. How's the new album coming along?"

Lena Katina: "The new album is shaping up really well! I'm working with some incredible producers and songwriters, and we're exploring a variety of sounds. Currently, we’re focusing on dance music, because I wanted this album to be all about being free and happy on the dance floor. I'm excited about how it's turning out."

Charlie Hedges: “Oh I am so excited! More dance tracks, perhaps?”

Lena Katina: “Currently yeah, but I’m exploring more sounds. So we shall see.”

Charlie Hedges: "You've always had a strong bond with the LGBTQ+ community. Can you tell us more about your love for the UK gay community specifically?"

Lena Katina: "Absolutely. The LGBTQ+ community in the UK has been so supportive and welcoming. I feel a deep connection and gratitude towards them. Their energy and love are incredible, and I always feel at home when I'm here. It's important for me to stand with them and advocate for equality and acceptance."

Charlie Hedges: "The question on everyone's mind—will t.A.T.u. ever come back together?"

Lena Katina: "It's a question I get asked often! Julia and I remain good friends, and we've talked about the possibility of reuniting. Right now, we're both focused on our solo projects, but we haven't ruled it out. If the timing is right and it feels good for both of us, it could definitely happen."

Charlie Hedges: "You recently chatted with Graham Norton. How was that experience?"

Lena Katina: "Graham Norton is fantastic! He's so charming and witty. It was a great experience being on his show and getting to talk about my music and career. We had a lot of laughs, and it was really comfortable and fun."

Charlie Hedges: "We've heard rumors that you might guest judge on RuPaul's Drag Race UK. Any truth to that?"

Lena Katina: "I would absolutely love to guest judge on Drag Race UK! I adore the show and the incredible talent that comes from it. If the opportunity arises, I'd be thrilled to be a part of it and support the amazing queens. Fingers crossed it happens!"

Charlie Hedges: “As you know, RuPaul's Drag Race UK have been running for 5 seasons. Who are your favorite queens of all seasons, including the .vs The World?”

Lena Katina: “It’s such a hard question, because I loved them all. But recently, my eyes are on Tia Kofi. I love her energy since her season. I’m happy that she’s crowned as the second winner of UK vs the World.”

Charlie Hedges: “And she recently released her new album. And it’s a bop! Would you collaborate with her?”

Lena Katina: “You just gave me an idea, but we’ll see what happens. So Tia, if you’re listening, call me!” 

Charlie Hedges: "Lena, it's been a pleasure having you on the show. Best of luck with 'Red Strings' and your upcoming projects. We can't wait to hear more from you."

Lena Katina: "Thank you so much, Charlie! It's been wonderful being here. I'm excited for what's to come and can't wait to share more music with everyone. Thank you for all your support!"

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1

Auralegends

**Dua Lipa Electrifies New York Pride with Performance of "Falling Forever"**

In a dazzling celebration of love, diversity, and unity, Dua Lipa delivered an unforgettable performance at New York Pride, electrifying the crowd with her new hit single "Falling Forever." The event, held at a packed venue in the heart of the city, saw thousands of fans gather to celebrate Pride Month and witness the global pop sensation debut a track from her highly anticipated new studio album.

Dua Lipa, known for her powerful vocals, infectious beats, and commanding stage presence, did not disappoint. The performance of "Falling Forever" was the highlight of the evening, with its captivating melody and poignant lyrics resonating deeply with the audience. The song, a blend of dance-pop and heartfelt emotion, showcases Lipa's evolution as an artist and her ability to connect with her fans on a profound level.

The energy in the crowd was palpable from the moment the first notes of "Falling Forever" echoed through the venue. Fans, many adorned in vibrant Pride colors, waved flags and cheered, creating an atmosphere of pure joy and celebration. The performance took an exhilarating turn when she started the accompanying dance break, specially choreographed for the song. Lipa, flanked by a troupe of dancers, executed the high-energy routine flawlessly, sending the crowd into a frenzy.

As she danced across the stage with effortless grace, it was clear that Dua Lipa had meticulously prepared for this moment. The choreography, a mix of contemporary and street dance, added a dynamic visual element to the performance, enhancing the song's emotional impact. The audience's reaction was immediate and enthusiastic, with waves of applause and cheers echoing through the venue.

Speaking to the crowd between songs, Lipa expressed her gratitude and solidarity with the LGBTQ+ community. "This is a night about love and being true to who you are," she said, her voice filled with emotion. "Thank you for letting me share this moment with you. Your strength and resilience inspire me every day."

"Falling Forever," with its soaring chorus and introspective verses, has already become a fan favorite and is poised to be one of the standout tracks of the year. The performance at New York Pride not only marked its live debut but also set the stage for the song's anticipated success on global charts.

Dua Lipa's presence at New York Pride was more than just a performance; it was a powerful statement of support and allyship. Her ability to blend music with meaningful messages continues to make her a beloved figure in the music industry and a champion for inclusivity and acceptance.

As the night drew to a close, the echoes of "Falling Forever" lingered in the air, a reminder of the power of music to bring people together and uplift spirits. For those in attendance, Dua Lipa's performance was a testament to the enduring spirit of Pride and the unifying force of love and music.

• Love 1

TEANUS
Posted (edited)

ARIANA GRANDE PERFORMS "THE BOY IS MINE" AND DEBUTS A NEW SONG ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

SNL_s48_logo.svg

Ariana Grande appeared on Saturday Night Live last night as the next appearance of the promotional trek for her new single "The Boy Is Mine", her first solo release in nearly four years. This episode, part of the 49th season of the iconic sketch comedy variety show, marks the singer's third time appearing on the show and first since 2016.  The musical guest on the show each week typically performs twice during the episode, so fans were curious as to what else she would perform alongside "The Boy Is Mine" - a new song, a cover, or maybe one of her classic hits?

Ariana wasn't seen in episode until it came time for her first performance. Following a brief introduction, previously unheard strings began to play as the camera panned to the stage. Ariana's silhouette could be seen more and more as the screen behind her began to light up, seeming to emulate a colorful night sky. She began to sing a new song as the melody of the strings followed, feeling melancholic but hopeful, and a little heartbreaking. As the spotlight finally revealed her, she could be seen in a simple beige flowing gown. The lyrics of the song included lines like "I didn't think you'd understand me / how could you ever even try?" and "me and my truth we sit in silence".

snl-1858-ariana-grande.jpg

GIa4QvjW8AAb5MC.jpg:large

The song seemed to reveal itself to be called "We Can't Be Friends" or "Wait For Your Love" as the song's chorus included "we can't be friends, but I'd like to just pretend / you cling to your papers and pens, wait until you like me again / I'll wait for your love". The stunning ballad was accompanied by an equally impressive visual display, set in a grassy field on a starry evening. The color of the sky continually changed throughout the performance and dramatically changed the colorscape of the set as well, illuminating her simple dress to seem as if it is changing colors with the sky and set. For each new verse, the color would change. Ariana delivered some impressive vocals for the song's final chorus and was met with roaring applause when it concluded. 

Ariana's second performance occurred closer to the end of the episode, but not before she could jump in on one of the show's comedy sketches. Ari used to act on Nickelodeon in two different comedy shows, after all, so she surely feels a little comfortable in front of a sketch comedy camera. The skit was a reference to Ariana's upcoming movie 'Wicked' and involved them poking fun at Broadway musicals being turned into feature films and creating a false narrative in which the stage industry wanted to take down the silver screen. Ari obviously plays the role of one of the film actors and delivered comedic lines with good timing that was met with impressive laughter.

Finally, near the end of the show, Joan Grande, Ariana's mother, introduced her for her second performance. As the camera panned to the stage, the intro to "The Boy Is Mine" began playing. As the lights went up they revealed Ariana on stage accompanied by only two dancers, similarly to the song's debut performance on The Graham Norton Show just earlier this week. They used only hand movements for the first verse of the song, intricately morphing their hands into different shapes in sync with the tempo. When the song's chorus began, Ari and the dancers moved into the simple choreography used again on TGNS.

For the track's second verse, the song's instrumental went silent temporarily as Ari continued acapella, before dramatically resuming as Ari and her dancers provocatively thrust into the air. Just as the next chorus began, more dancers arrived onto the stage to lift Ari into the air until the bridge. Similarly to the performance at Graham Norton, the dancers left Ariana alone on the stage to finish the song solo. Ariana mastered the song's final chorus vocally even more impressively than in the song's debut performance, with her adding in a signature whistle tone moment. 

From backstage at SNL, Ariana had called into Most Requested Live with Romeo for a brief interview during which she promised to entertain on the iconic live show - and deliver did she!

Edited by TEANUS
  • Love 1

TEANUS
Posted (edited)

ARIANA GRANDE PERFORMS AT NEW YORK PRIDE EVENT

Ariana Grande has been extremely busy the last few days fresh off the launch of her newest catchy single, "The Boy Is Mine". After kicking off promotional efforts for the song in the United Kingdom earlier this week, she flew back to the US before the weekend to perform on Saturday Night Live and was announced as a performer for New York Pride this weekend! NYP had an amazing line-up of talented artists to celebrate the LGBTQ+ communities and to help usher in an environment of excitement, including Dua Lipa. Ariana performed on the Pride stage just earlier this afternoon after debuting a new song on SNL last night. For the event she of course performed her newest single, alongside a medley of some of her most empowering hits!

Ariana was introduced by a group of snatched drag queens as "the modern-day mother of the whistle note", asking the audience if they're "ready to be slayed, amazed, and gay", which was met with roaring applause. As the queens left the stage, the iconic intro of "7 Rings" began to play as the crowd continued to roar. The intro was vastly extended as members of her troop of dancers and band members made their way to the stage. Finally, Ariana revealed herself as the crowd erupted and the song kicked off. She and the dancers performed the song's confident choreography.

"7 Rings" was shortened, skipping its second verse to go right to the bridge before its final chorus. After the song ended, Ariana wished the crowd "Happy Pride!" and thanked them for coming out (literally and figuratively) before jumping right into the next track: "Into You". She and the dancers performed hyper-sexualized, but simple choreography for the 2016 hit. For each of the song's choruses, Ari would instruct the crowd to sing louder and to jump along with her. During the song's bridge, she and the dancers would "tweak" or "malfunction" to its stuttered beat. The dancers left the stage for the song's climatic final chorus which includes Ariana's iconic soaring vocals, which she delivered with ease as always. 

After "Into You", Ariana told the audience a quick comedic story about her brother, Frankie Grande, who is a member of the LGBTQ+ community as an out gay man, and when she "knew he was gay", saying it was "way before this song came out". The line segued into the next song of the performance: "Dangerous Woman", her rock-tinged hit also from 2016. The song included a simple performance, with Ariana had the mic stand, alone on the stage. This was until the song's bridge, when Ari asked her guitarist to step to the front of the stage to play its iconic guitar solo. She and her guitarist riffed off of each other for the song's final chorus.

"Dangerous Woman" concluded and the dancers made their way back to the stage as Ariana commended the audience on their bravery for "being who the f*ck you are" and asked them to sing extra loud during the chorus of the next song. "Break Free", hands down the song in her catalogue most closely associated with Pride every year, was performed next. Like "7 Rings", the 2014 smash was shortened and its middle section, including the second verse and chorus, were omitted. For the song's conclusion she delivered its iconic closing vocal highs before confetti erupted for its EDM outro. Ariana and her dancers left the stage as the crowd continued to jump along.

Fans cheered and chanted "ARI ARI ARI" over and over again, but only for a minute. Their prayers for another song were answered as "The Boy Is Mine", Ariana's latest single, began. Ariana and four dancers once again made their way to the stage and performed the song's simple, but dynamic choreography, similarly to its performances on The Graham Norton Show and Saturday Night Live. For the song's second half, Ariana broke out of the synchronized movements to interact with the audience more and to thank them again for coming out to the event and for watching her performance. Ariana concluded the performance elevated in the air as confetti erupted one more time.

Setlist:

1. 7 Rings (Shortened)

2. Into You

3. Dangerous Woman

4. Break Free (Shortened)

5. The Boy Is Mine

Edited by TEANUS
  • Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess

Dua Lipa - Falling Forever
Jiaffei - Crossing Borders
Jiaffei - Mo’ products, Mo’ poosay
Luna Luna - Shadow Of The Moon
Fiona Apple - Roaring Blue Flame
Lena Katina - Red Strings 
Geordie Kieffer - Nasty
Ariana Grande - The Boy Is Mine
Cupcakke - Squidward's Nose

is this every song released this week? :D

TEANUS
Posted (edited)

ARIANA GRANDE VIDEO CHATS WITH ANDY COHEN ON WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE! - ANNOUNCES MUSIC VIDEO AND CONFIRMS ALBUM TITLE

WWHL-S16-Logo-1920x1080.jpg

Ariana Grande is wrapping up a massive first week of promotion for her newest single, “The Boy Is Mine”. She began in the United Kingdom with appearances on shows like Graham Norton and capped off the week back in the US with appearances on Saturday Night Live and at New York Pride. Tonight, she also video chatted Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live! following her performance at NYP! Arianators were sure to tune into the event, as she shared she had an exciting announcement to make on the show!

ariana-grande-seg1-nologo_4.jpg

Andy - Well everyone we have a real musical queen here virtually with us tonight, ladies and gentlemen, Ariana Grande! Ariana how are you? It’s been so long!

Ariana - Hi Andy! Too long, how are you??

Andy - I’m good, we’re so excited to talk to you! Let’s talk new song, new music, how is it now that the first little piece of the puzzle is out?

Ariana - It’s surreal! It never changes - the feeling of eagerness and feeling like it’s the first time every time and just waiting for the reception in anticipation. It’s like nothing else. But “The Boy Is Mine” is such a fun song and I’m just glad that it’s giving everyone life! *laughs*

Andy - Oh it’s giving! And were you a fan of Monica and Brandy’s song?

Ariana - Absolutely! It’s such a classic like big female song and you just feel like a “bad b*tch” when you listen to it and I tried to convey that in my reincarnation, if you will.

Andy - I think you did a great job!

Ariana - Thank you Andy!

Andy - So, not to jump right into it, but you had some special news for us right?

Ariana - I do! So I’ve tried to stay really mysterious about it and…..I’m finally excited to say that the music video for “The Boy Is Mine” will be out tomorrow!

Andy - Ahhhhh! What can we expect?

Ariana - You have less than a day now Andy! Surely you don’t want me to spoil it now!

Ariana - I guess you’re right!

Andy - Soooo let me ask this I guess, can you tell me is it…dancey, is it like a story, or something else you’ve cooked up?

Ariana - What if I said it’s…..a little bit of all of that. I also said before it’s very catty and I’d still say that!

Andy - Catty ooooo! I’m familiar *laughs*

Ariana - I thought so *laughs*

Andy - So Ariana….whats next?

Ariana - Well we’re gonna put out the video and then it’s onto the next surprise! There’s a lot of things lined up right now for my fans and I don’t want to spoil it too soon or stop what we’ve been doing so far - which is really utilizing the element of surprise. So, I’ll finally say there is an album, and it’s called Eternal Sunshine! But that’s it! No more Andy *laughs*

Andy - Oh my gosh! Eternal Sunshine everyone! Thanks for that Ari, so everyone, we actually got two announcements from our beloved Ariana today!

Ariana - Yes, you did *laughs* Just because I love you Andy!

Andy - Well we love you Ariana! And thank you again for sharing! We can’t wait for the video and of course now the album and for more tea about all of it! You really took your time this time around compared to your past albums.

Ariana - I did! I really didn’t have an album kind of inspiration until like halfway through or a little after, just bits and pieces since the last one, it’s been about three and a half years, almost four I think actually, but yeah, I’m ready now!

Andy - We’re definitely ready! And how was New York Pride?

Ariana - I had so much fun watching everyone else perform and seeing everyone come out so brave, it’s always inspiring and this time of the year is so joyous to me!

Andy - Totally agree! Well Ariana, that’s all the time we have and I’m sure you need to get back to resting after your performance! Thanks for calling us!

Ariana - Thank you Andy! Talk to you again soon!

Edited by TEANUS
  • Love 1

TEANUS
1 hour ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

Dua Lipa - Falling Forever
Jiaffei - Crossing Borders
Jiaffei - Mo’ products, Mo’ poosay
Luna Luna - Shadow Of The Moon
Fiona Apple - Roaring Blue Flame
Lena Katina - Red Strings 
Geordie Kieffer - Nasty
Ariana Grande - The Boy Is Mine
Cupcakke - Squidward's Nose

is this every song released this week? :D

Looks good to me :vegas:

• Love 1

doraemon

Lena Katina Shines at New York Pride with New Single 'Red Strings' and t.A.T.u. Classics

In a spectacular celebration of love, unity, and music, Lena Katina delivered an unforgettable performance at New York Pride. The former t.A.T.u. star took the stage to debut her new single, "Red Strings," alongside a mix of her solo hits and beloved t.A.T.u. classics. The event, held at the iconic Pride stage, was a vibrant display of energy and emotion, resonating deeply with the diverse and enthusiastic crowd.

Katina kicked off her set with her latest single, "Red Strings," a song inspired by the East Asian legend of the red thread of fate. The track’s themes of destiny and connection struck a chord with the audience, many of whom were hearing it live for the first time. Her powerful vocals and the song's evocative lyrics created a captivating atmosphere, setting the tone for a memorable performance. The performance is also enlivened by dancers dancing using long red ropes symbolizing the strings.

Following the debut of "Red Strings," Katina treated fans to a selection of her solo hits. The heartfelt "Who I Am" showcased her growth as an artist, with lyrics reflecting personal evolution and self-discovery. "All Around The World" brought a burst of energy, with its catchy melody and uplifting message of global unity. The emotionally charged "After Us", which she played with the keyboard, resonated with the audience, highlighting her ability to convey deep feelings through music.

As the crowd’s anticipation grew, Katina seamlessly transitioned into the t.A.T.u. classics that made her a global sensation. The opening chords of "All The Things She Said" sent a wave of excitement through the audience. Fans sang along passionately, reliving the song that had become an anthem for many. Before the instrumental interlude, she welcomed many women and trans women as well as their partners, all of them are kissing passionately on stage as the interlude precedes.

The high-energy "Not Gonna Get Us" followed as the encore, igniting the stage with its rebellious spirit and infectious beat. Katina's dynamic performance was a poignant reminder of the duo's impact on pop culture and the LGBTQ+ community.

Throughout her performance, Katina's connection with the audience was palpable. Her genuine warmth and appreciation for her fans shone through, creating an intimate yet electrifying atmosphere. The crowd's diverse makeup—reflecting the inclusive spirit of Pride—mirrored the universal appeal of her music.

Katina’s performance at New York Pride was more than just a musical showcase; it was a celebration of love, acceptance, and the power of music to bring people together. Her ability to blend new material with cherished classics highlighted her versatility as an artist and her enduring connection with fans.

As Lena Katina left the stage, the cheers and applause of the crowd echoed through the venue, marking a night of unforgettable music and shared joy. Her performance at New York Pride was not just a highlight of the event but a testament to her enduring talent and the timeless appeal of her music.

• Love 1

doraemon

Azealia Banks Electrifies New York Pride with a Spectacular Performance

New York Pride was set ablaze as Azealia Banks took to the stage, delivering an unforgettable performance that left the crowd roaring for more. The rapper, known for her electrifying stage presence and boundary-pushing music, did not disappoint as she navigated through a setlist that perfectly encapsulated her diverse artistry and fierce persona.

The Opening: A Soaring Start

The night kicked off with "Wings of A Butterfly," a track about celebrating trans women's struggles and triumphs worldwide that immediately set an ethereal yet powerful tone. As the intro swelled, Banks appeared, her voice cutting through the air with a blend of delicacy and strength that had the audience mesmerized. The atmosphere was charged with excitement as fans sang along to every word, basking in the unique blend of hip-hop and lyrical beauty that Banks effortlessly delivered.

A Seamless Transition into Darkness

Following the opener, the mood took a darker, more intense turn with "Tarantula." The beat dropped hard, and Banks' rapid-fire verses and edgy delivery had everyone on their feet. The juxtaposition of the two tracks showcased her versatility, shifting seamlessly from the light, airy melodies of "Wings of A Butterfly" to the gritty, pulsating rhythms of "Tarantula."

Nostalgia and Nuance

Next on the setlist was "Count Contessa," a fan favorite that brought a wave of nostalgia over the crowd. The track's infectious beat and catchy chorus had everyone dancing, a testament to Banks' ability to craft songs that are both innovative and irresistibly fun. She moved effortlessly across the stage, her energy palpable and infectious.

A Tribute to Fashion and Femininity

As the first notes of "Anna Wintour" played, the energy in the venue surged. Banks' homage to the fashion icon was nothing short of iconic itself, with her powerful vocals and commanding stage presence perfectly capturing the essence of the song. The crowd's response was electric, mirroring the intensity of Banks' performance.

Keeping the Momentum

"Chi Chi" followed, keeping the momentum high with its hard-hitting beats and bold lyrics. Banks' delivery was fierce and confident, every line landing with precision. The performance was a masterclass in stagecraft, showcasing her ability to maintain a high level of energy and engagement throughout her set.

Reflective Moments

Slowing things down a tad slightly, Banks transitioned into "Chasing Time." The track's introspective lyrics and emotive delivery provided a moment of reflection amid the high-energy set. The crowd swayed along, their voices joining hers in a beautiful, collective chorus that echoed through the venue.

Latin Flair

Injecting a bit of Latin flair, "Salchicon" brought a new dimension to the performance. The infectious rhythm and playful lyrics had everyone moving, demonstrating Banks' versatility and willingness to experiment with different sounds and styles. It was a vibrant, colorful performance that added a unique flavor to the night.

Closing the Main Set

"Nirvana" closed out the main set, its dreamy, atmospheric quality providing a perfect bookend to the opening track. Banks' vocals soared, and the audience was entranced, hanging on every note. The performance was a beautiful showcase of her range and talent, leaving the crowd yearning for more.

The Encore: An Explosive Finish

The lights dimmed, but the energy remained as the crowd chanted for an encore. Banks returned to the stage, teasing the first verses of her hit "212." The anticipation was palpable, and as the familiar beats of "Yung Rapunxel" kicked in, the venue erupted. The encore was nothing short of explosive, with Banks delivering a high-octane performance (with the speakerphone included) that left everyone in awe.

As the final notes faded and the lights came up, it was clear that Azealia Banks had delivered a performance that would be remembered for years to come. New York Pride had been electrified, and Banks had once again proven why she is one of the most dynamic and captivating artists of her generation.

• Love 1

doraemon

Azealia Banks Surprises Fans with Double-A Singles "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Tarantula"

In a move that has sent shockwaves through the music world, Azealia Banks has surprised fans by dropping two new tracks, "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Tarantula," as double-A singles following her performance at NY Pride. The unexpected release showcases Banks' ability to seamlessly blend diverse musical styles, further cementing her reputation as a fearless and innovative artist.

The announcement of the double-A singles came with no prior warning, catching fans and critics alike off guard. Banks teased the drop on her social media platforms just hours before the tracks appeared on streaming services, creating a buzz of anticipation. The surprise release strategy, often employed by artists looking to make a significant impact, proved effective as fans eagerly rushed to listen.

"Wings of A Butterfly", dubbed as 'trans girl anthem', opens with a delicate, haunting melody that gradually builds into a powerful anthem. The track features ethereal synths and a steady beat, with Banks' vocals soaring over the instrumentation. The lyrics, imbued with themes of transformation and self-empowerment, resonate deeply, offering a message of hope and resilience.

Banks' vocal performance on "Wings of A Butterfly" is particularly noteworthy, showcasing her range and emotive delivery. The track's production is lush and layered, creating an immersive listening experience that transports the audience into Banks' world. It's a song that not only highlights her musical prowess but also her ability to connect with listeners on a profound level.

In stark contrast, "Tarantula" dives into darker, more intense territory. The track is driven by a pulsating beat and menacing synth lines, with Banks delivering rapid-fire verses that are both fierce and captivating. The aggressive tone and complex rhythm patterns highlight her skill as a rapper, demonstrating her versatility and willingness to push boundaries.

The lyrics of "Tarantula" explore themes of power and control, with Banks weaving a narrative that is both compelling and provocative. The track's production is tight and impactful, ensuring that every beat hits with precision. It's a song that commands attention from start to finish, further showcasing Banks' ability to captivate audiences with her unique sound.

Releasing "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Tarantula" as double-A singles is a masterstroke, highlighting the duality of Banks' musical persona. While "Wings of A Butterfly" offers a glimpse into her softer, more reflective side, "Tarantula" showcases her darker, more aggressive energy. Together, the tracks provide a comprehensive look at her artistic range and fearless approach to music.

The decision to drop these tracks as a surprise release has only added to the excitement, creating a sense of urgency and immediacy that has resonated with fans. The response has been overwhelmingly positive, with listeners praising Banks for her innovation and the quality of the new music.

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess

global-charts.jpg

the time has arrived, what an amazing first week of the game we have had! I really appreciate you all playing and putting your time into this game! there is still lots more yet to play and special opportunities to claim, as well as planned festivals and award shows. 

GLOBAL CHARTS - 10/06/24 
@bees and honeyy @Maria Brink @Grim @homomo @doraemon @TEANUS @Auralegends @gagzus @CupcakkesWig

Spoiler

#9 - Geordie Kieffer - Nasty - 40,000 Copies

11ebd676333f8ae6f3d99c9cbfbc37d2.1000x10

To open the charts we have the new single from Geordie Kieffer, released on Wednesday, this track has sold 40,000 copies worldwide, much has yet to be revealed about the rest of Geordie's plans, will this song rise, or peak at #9?

Spoiler

#8 - Cupcakke - Squidward's Nose - 64,000 Copies 

Squidward-Nose.jpg

Debuting at #8 on the charts, Cupcakke's surprise release, Squidward's Nose, released on Saturday, this surprise drop hyped fans up even more after the launch of the star's children's book, fans are waiting for the next move from Cupcakke, will they support it as much as Squidward's Nose, guess we will have to find out...

Spoiler

#7 - Jiaffei - Mo' Products, Mo' Poosay - 105,000 Copies

Image1.jpg

Debuting at #7, Jiaffei's new single, Mo Products, Mo Poosay, this song became a hit on social media, selling 105,000 copies in it's first week, can the single peak higher? 

Spoiler

#6 - Luna Luna - Shadow Of The Moon - 144,000 Copies

Shadow-of-the-Moon-single-cover.jpg

Just missing out on the top 5, Luna Luna released her debut single, Shadow Of The Moon, this song has gathered a massive audience, that in the midweeks was predicting the song would debut at #5, the singles high sales helped by promotional appearances and unique merchandise, fans are waiting for what is next from Luna Luna.

Spoiler

#5 - Falling Forever - Dua Lipa - 175,000 Copies

Falling-Forever-Artwork.jpg

Kicking off the top 5, the latest single by Dua Lipa, Falling Forever debuts at #5, this song has got fans excited for the next album, promotional appearances and a weekend performance at New York pride gave the song a boost into the top 5, will it peak higher?

Spoiler

#4 - Fiona Apple - Roaring Blue Flame - 206,000 Copies

Blue-Flame-Graphic-78603509-1.png

Debuting at #4, Fiona Apple's latest single, Roaring Blue Flame, the single has sold 206,000 copies worldwide this week, fans are waiting to enjoy what is coming next from Fiona Apple...

Spoiler

#3 - Lena Katina - Red Strings - 220,000 Copies

bd3f82d3-9d37-4a10-b4be-ec4e579dbcb6.jpg

Debuting at #3, Lena Katina's latest single, Red Strings, selling 220,000 Copies, this song managed to sell high this week thanks to promotional appearances and being picked up by radio, this song has been playlisted by BBC Radio 1 in UK, however, is the song going to peak at #3?

Spoiler

#2 - Jiaffei - Crossing Borders - 275,000 Copies

istockphoto-628875016-170667a.jpg

Debuting at #2, Jiaffei's Crossing Borders has taken the clubs by storm, this song has reached it's top 5 placement thanks to Jiaffei being the cover of Spotify's todays top hits playlist, the song also received support after Jiaffei broke her leg performing this song during her New York pride performance, will this song stay at #2 or drop down the charts? 

Spoiler

#1 - Ariana Grande - The Boy Is Mine - 335,000 Copies

yes-and-cal-single-cover.jpg

Debuting at the top of the charts, Ariana Grande's latest single, The Boy Is Mine has sold an impressive 335,000 copies, this is thanks to the singles promotion and Ariana's fan base promoting the song on social media, the song has also been playlisted on multiple radio stations in UK.  

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1