Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

Auralegends

Saturday 06/07/2024 - Taylor Swift on SNL

maxresdefault.jpg

**Taylor Swift's Electrifying Return to SNL: A Night of Performances and Revelations**

On Saturday, July 6th, Taylor Swift made a much-anticipated appearance on "Saturday Night Live" (SNL), delivering two powerful performances and offering fans a glimpse into the creative process behind her latest album. The evening was a blend of musical excellence and intimate conversation, showcasing Swift's evolution as an artist and her commitment to connecting with her audience.

### A Stunning Performance of "Would've Could've, Should've"

Swift kicked off the night with a mesmerizing rendition of her latest single, "Would've Could've, Should've," from her newly released album of the same name. The performance was nothing short of spectacular, with Swift's vocals and stage presence captivating the audience. Dressed in a chic yet understated ensemble, she commanded the stage, bringing the poignant lyrics of the song to life. The single, which has already garnered significant attention for its introspective and emotive content, was elevated by Swift's live interpretation.

taylor-swift-snl-ms-today-main-211114-01

### A Glimpse Behind the Music

Following her first performance, Swift sat down for an interview that provided fans with a deeper understanding of the creative journey behind "Would've Could've, Should've." She spoke candidly about the inspiration and emotional experiences that fueled the album's creation. Swift shared, "This album is a reflection of moments of regret and the complexities of hindsight. Writing these songs was a cathartic experience for me, and I hope it resonates with listeners on a personal level."

Swift also expressed her excitement for future performances, particularly highlighting her eagerness to perform "Would've Could've, Should've" live for the first time. "There’s something incredibly special about sharing new music with an audience in a live setting. I can’t wait to see how people react to these songs in concert."

### The Premiere of "You're On Your Own, Kid"

The night continued with Swift's performance of another track from her latest album, "You're On Your Own, Kid." The song, characterized by its heartfelt lyrics and haunting melody, showcased Swift's versatility and ability to convey deep emotion through her music. As she sang, the audience was enveloped in the song's narrative, further solidifying Swift's reputation as a master storyteller.

### An Acoustic Surprise

In conjunction with her SNL performance, Swift released a new version of her album "Would've, Could've, Should've," which includes acoustic versions of "Would've, Could've, Should've" and "You're On Your Own, Kid" as bonus tracks, in addition to the tracks from the standard album. This surprise release delighted fans, offering a stripped-down rendition of the songs that highlights Swift's raw vocal talent and the lyrical depth of the songs. The acoustic tracks provide a fresh perspective, allowing listeners to experience them in a more intimate and introspective manner.

Picture1.png

Would've, Could've, Should've - WCS/YOYOK version

### A Memorable Night

Taylor Swift's appearance on SNL was a memorable event, blending powerful performances with personal insights into her latest work. Her ability to connect with audiences through both her music and her words continues to set her apart in the industry. As fans eagerly anticipate her upcoming performances, the evening served as a reminder of Swift's enduring talent and her unwavering dedication to her craft.

• Love 1

TEANUS
Posted (edited)

ARIANA GRANDE TAKES OVER HOUR SLOT ON RAI RADIO ITALY (JULY 4, 2024)

rai-italia-logo-CD2B7BAB1A-seeklogo.com.

Ariana Grande has made Italy the fourth stop of her current trek of Europe in promotion of her newest album, ‘Eternal Sunshine. Following media appearances in the United Kingdom, France, and Germany, she travelled to Italia on Thursday to continue promotion for the album and its second single, “Yes, And?”. She kicked off the Italian promotion by hosting her very own segment on Rai Radio’s premier station, where she played some of her favorite current hits alongside a selection of songs from ‘Eternal Sunshine’.

Her segment, presented as “Ariana on Rai” took over an hour block on their evening programming on Thursday. She introduced herself by saying, “Ciao Italia! Questa è Ariana Grande e stai ascoltando Rai Radio!”, which translates to “Hello Italy! This is Ariana Grande and you’re listening to Rai Radio”. She went on to reveal that she was sitting in the chair of the presenter for the station and would be playing music for the following hour - “some of my own tracks and some of my favorites out right now from other artists!”.

She kicked off her segment by playing the number one lead single from ‘Eternal Sunshine’: “The Boy Is Mine”. She introduced the track by thanking her Italian fans for their support in making the track such a success, and said it was “for all my bad Italian girls”. After the track, she immediately played what she revealed to be her favorite song on the radio right now: “These Walls” by Dua Lipa. She shared that she appreciates the track’s “melancholic vibe” even though it’s quite “summery and light”. 

Next, she introduced another one of her own songs, the title track from ‘Eternal Sunshine’. She shared that the track is “about accettazione”, which translates to “acceptance”, and expanded that it’s one of her favorite songs on the album. After “Eternal Sunshine”, she played another current radio hit, “Would’ve, Could’ve, Should’ve” by Taylor Swift. She complimented Taylor’s “obvious” lyric skills and said that she commends her persistence in releasing new music for her fans.

After “Would’ve, Could’ve, Should’ve”, she played a string of her own past hits, including “Side to Side”, her 2016 smash hit that features Nicki Minaj, and “thank u, next”, the number one title track from the 2019 number one album of the same name. After the group of her own hits, she shared another one of her current favorite radio hits: “Crush” by Lena Katina. She shared that the song has been stuck in her head.

Ariana’s segment continued with her sharing more information about the album and the inspirations behind it. She spoke about change, saying “even though we sometimes don’t want it, it always means something in the grand scheme of your life. I wanted to write about how to move on and how to be happy again.” Just before ending her takeover of the station, she played her newest smash hit, “Yes, And?”, and thanked Rai Radio for letting her try out radio hosting for an hour!

Songs played by Ariana during her segment:

- The Boy Is Mine

- Eternal Sunshine

- Yes, And?

- Side to Side

- Thank U, Next

- Break Free

- Lena Katina - Crush

- Dua Lipa - These Walls

- Taylor Swift - Would’ve, Could’ve, Should’ve 

- Azealia Banks - Wings of a Butterfly

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 2

Auralegends
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Ariana Grande has made Italy the fourth stop of her current trek of Europe in promotion of her newest album, ‘Eternal Sunshine. Following media appearances in the United Kingdom, France, and Germany, she travelled to Italia on Thursday to continue promotion for the album and its second single, “Yes, And?”. She kicked off the Italian promotion by hosting her very own segment on Rai Radio’s premier station, where she played some of her favorite current hits alongside a selection of songs from ‘Eternal Sunshine’.

Her segment, presented as “Ariana on Rai” took over an hour block on their evening programming on Thursday. She introduced herself by saying, “Ciao Italia! Questa è Ariana Grande e stai ascoltando Rai Radio!”, which translates to “Hello Italy! This is Ariana Grande and you’re listening to Rai Radio”. She went on to reveal that she was sitting in the chair of the presenter for the station and would be playing music for the following hour - “some of my own tracks and some of my favorites out right now from other artists!”.

She kicked off her segment by playing the number one lead single from ‘Eternal Sunshine’: “The Boy Is Mine”. She introduced the track by thanking her Italian fans for their support in making the track such a success, and said it was “for all my bad Italian girls”. After the track, she immediately played what she revealed to be her favorite song on the radio right now: “These Walls” by Dua Lipa. She shared that she appreciates the track’s “melancholic vibe” even though it’s quite “summery and light”. 

Next, she introduced another one of her own songs, the title track from ‘Eternal Sunshine’. She shared that the track is “about accettazione”, which translates to “acceptance”, and expanded that it’s one of her favorite songs on the album. After “Eternal Sunshine”, she played another current radio hit, “Would’ve, Could’ve, Should’ve” by Taylor Swift. She complimented Taylor’s “obvious” lyric skills and said that she commends her persistence in releasing new music for her fans.

After “Would’ve, Could’ve, Should’ve”, she played a string of her own past hits, including “Side to Side”, her 2016 smash hit that features Nicki Minaj, and “thank u, next”, the number one title track from the 2019 number one album of the same name. After the group of her own hits, she shared another one of her current favorite radio hits: “Crush” by Lena Katina. She shared that the song has been stuck in her head.

Ariana’s segment continued with her sharing more information about the album and the inspirations behind it. She spoke about change, saying “even though we sometimes don’t want it, it always means something in the grand scheme of your life. I wanted to write about how to move on and how to be happy again.” Just before ending her takeover of the station, she played her newest smash hit, “Yes, And?”, and thanked Rai Radio for letting her try out radio hosting for an hour!

- The Boy Is Mine

- Eternal Sunshine

- Yes, And?

- Side to Side

- Thank U, Next

- Break Free

- Lena Katina - Crush

- Dua Lipa - These Walls

Both Dua and Taylor commented on Ariana's Radio Segment through their socials.

Taylor: "You're the sweetest, our Eternal Sunshine 🌞"
Dua: "If these walls could talk, they'd say: I love it 🌊 "

• Love 1

doraemon
7 hours ago, TEANUS said:

- The Boy Is Mine

- Eternal Sunshine

- Yes, And?

- Side to Side

- Thank U, Next

- Break Free

- Lena Katina - Crush

- Dua Lipa - These Walls

Both Lena and Azealia commented on Ariana's Radio Segment through their socials.

Azealia Banks - Arianaaaaaaa!!! ILYSM!! Epic epic epic!!! Mawmaaaaa!!!

Lena Katina - Thank you so much, Ariana! You’re such an eternal sunshine! Love you so much! Kisses!

• Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE APPEARS ON SUNRISE (JULY 5, 2024)

640px-7_Sunrise_Logo_2021.webp.png

Ariana Grande kicked off her seventh studio album, 'Eternal Sunshine', two weeks ago when she dropped it by surprise - only having revealed the album's lead single, "The Boy Is Mine", and its title. She immediately began an intense promotional trek that has so far taken her to the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Italy. When promoting "The Boy Is Mine", she also called the Kyle and Jackie O Show on KIIS 1095, where she promised she would be appearing in Australia in person soon. Now, she's fulfilled her promise with a promotional tour of the land Down Under, starting on the popular morning program, Sunrise, where she sat down for an interview about the album and its second single, "Yes, And?".

**Natalie Barr:** Welcome back to Sunrise! We are thrilled to have our next guest with us. She's a global superstar whose new album 'Eternal Sunshine' is lighting up charts worldwide. Please welcome the one-of-a-kind Ariana Grande!

**Ariana Grande:** Hi everyone, thank you so much for having me!

**Matt Shirvington:** Ariana, it's been seven years since you were last here in Australia during the Dangerous Woman Tour. What are your memories of that time?

**Ariana Grande:** Oh, it feels like a lifetime ago! The Australian leg of the Dangerous Woman Tour was towards the end, and honestly, it felt like a victory lap. The support from my fans here was incredible, and I've been dying to come back ever since.

**Natalie Barr:** Well, we hope you tour here for the next tour, if there is one for 'Eternal Sunshine'! Do you have anything planned yet?

**Ariana Grande:** There's nothing set in stone yet, but every country we have visited has asked so it definitely seems like the fans want it! We've talked about it for a while now and have definitely been talking about it even more since we've been doing this initial promo tour, if you will, but if and when I do tour again, I will certainly put Australia as a priority since I couldn't come last time. The Sweetener Tour was a blast, but I don't think I was in the right headspace to do a tour of the entire globe. Something about going to the farthest depths of the globe and going so far from home really gave me anxiety at the time and I think my heart wanted to stay as close to home as possible. 

**Matt Shirvington:** Completely understandable - I can only imagine how hard it is to be on the road so long and so far.

**Ariana Grande:** Well, you know, touring probably is the most intimidating and demanding thing that we do as performers and artists, but it can also be the most rewarding. Seeing your fans light up every night, mutually bonding, sharing that experience, singing along to the songs you poured your heart into....there's nothing like it.

**Natalie Barr:** I wanna go to an Ariana Grande concert! *laughs*

**Ariana Grande:** I'll make sure you guys get tickets when we come down here, I promise! *laughs* 

**Matt Shirvington:** Now, you've been incredibly busy with your music. Your latest album "Eternal Sunshine" just dropped two weeks ago. How are you feeling about it? It seems to be a massive success so far!

**Ariana Grande:** I'm so excited. It's such a personal album for me and it's so gratifying to see my fans loving it and picking up new fans along the way! And.....I can't wait to finally perform for my fans here in Australia again, we'll be doing Australian Idol on Sunday!

**Natalie Barr:** Speaking of your music, the music video for "Yes, And?" has been making waves. Some say it's a direct response to the media scrutiny you faced last summer. Would you say that's true?

**Ariana Grande:** It probably is the most "direct" response that I'm going to make to be honest with you. And that's because the music itself is designed to be relatable, but the visuals tell a deeper story. It's a way for me to express myself and share a message with my fans that adds an extra layer to the story that the music is telling. And with that video it's all about showing uniformity and resilience - dancing despite the words you're sayin that do upset me and impact me. But, making a statement and proving it all wrong at the same time.

**Natalie Barr:** Well, Ariana, we're so glad to have you here. We can't wait to see you perform and hopefully, you'll be back soon for a full tour!

**Ariana Grande:** Thank you both so much. I can't wait either. Australia holds a special place in my heart, and I'll be back soon, I promise.

**Matt Shirvington:** Thank you, Ariana Grande, for joining us today on Sunrise. Good luck with everything, and we hope to see you again very soon!

**Ariana Grande:** Thank you!

TEANUS
Posted (edited)

ARIANA GRANDE PERFORMS "YES, AND?" ON WETTEN, DASS..? (JULY 6, 2024)

1200px-Wetten_dass_Logo.jpg

Ariana Grande is taking over the globe with the 'Eternal Sunshine' era. Launched last month with the release of "The Boy Is Mine", its number one lead single, followed by the album's surprise drop less than two weeks ago, the album debuted at number one on global music charts. Thanks to a promotional trek that has seen Ariana appearing on Good Morning America, UK's The X Factor, Saturday Night Live, and much more, the globe is singing along to the album and its latest single, "Yes, And?". While in Germany earlier in the week, she recorded a performance for Wetten, dass..? that aired yesterday on the popular television program. 

When the program returned to show Ariana's performance, the camera showed Ariana already on the stage, posed with two dancers similarly to the beginning of the music video for "Yes, And?". She breaks pose and says, "Hallo wetten, dass..?, danke, dass du mich hast! Könnt ihr das alle mit mir singen?", which is German for, "Hello wetten, dass..?, thank you for having me! Can you all sing this one with me?". As soon as she finished speaking, "Yes, And?" began and she snapped back into pose with the dancers. As the song's introduction continued, the dancers began to snap and prance around the stage while Ari stood still in her pose.

When the song's beat dropped, Ariana broke pose and began to step seductively towards a mic stand, taking her time and aligning her steps with the song's tempo. During the song's first verse, she stood at the stand and made various poses with her arms, seemingly in reference to ballroom culture and Vogue dancing. When the song's chorus arrived, she took the mic off the stand and began performing the choreography along with the dancers. During the second verse, two more dancers dressed similarly to the critics in the song's music video arrived on stage. They stood on the edge of the stage with their arms crossed, seemingly unimpressed with the performance.

Throughout the verse, Ariana and the dancers interact with the "critics", seeming to taunt and intimidate them. During the pre-chorus, the critics begin to break character and seem to "fall" into the music - they ended up joining Ari and the other dancers for choreography during the song's second chorus. When the song's bridge arrived, the dancers all lifted Ari into the air for her to deliver the spoken-word lyrics. For the final moments of the performance during the final chorus, Ari and the dancers triumphantly pranced around the stage as the "critics" applauded them and cheered them on. 

Edited by TEANUS

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Dazzles on The Kelly Clarkson Show: Promotes *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* and Performs Hit Singles

Azealia Banks recently appeared on The Kelly Clarkson Show, hosted by the multi-talented Kelly Clarkson, to promote her newly released album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. In a lively and engaging interview, Banks discussed her latest music, creative process, and future plans. She also delivered electrifying performances of her song "Count Contessa" and a surprising rendition of Clarkson's classic hit, “Behind These Hazel Eyes.”

#### Promoting *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

The interview began with Kelly Clarkson congratulating Banks on her new album and inviting her to share more about its creation.

“Azealia, welcome to the show! Congratulations on your new album! Tell us about *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*,” Clarkson started.

“Thank you so much, Kelly! It’s fantastic to be here,” Banks responded. “*Fantasea II: The Second Wave* is a continuation of my earlier work, but it dives deeper into different genres and stories. Each track brings something unique, and I’m thrilled for everyone to hear it and experience the journey.”

#### "Wings of A Butterfly" as a Trans Girl Anthem

Clarkson then asked Banks about the inspiration behind her single "Wings of A Butterfly," which she has described as a trans girl anthem.

“You’ve described ‘Wings of A Butterfly’ as a trans girl anthem. Can you tell us more about what inspired that?” Clarkson inquired.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is all about transformation and embracing who you truly are,” Banks explained. “The butterfly is a symbol of beauty and change, which resonates with the experiences of many in the trans community. I wanted the song to be uplifting and empowering, celebrating the strength it takes to be your authentic self.”

#### Re-Releasing "Count Contessa"

The conversation then turned to Banks’ decision to re-release "Count Contessa," a fan-favorite track.

“‘Count Contessa’ has been a beloved track for years. What made you decide to re-release it?” Clarkson asked.

“‘Count Contessa’ is a song that has always meant a lot to me and my fans,” Banks replied. “I felt it deserved a new spotlight with the release of *Fantasea II*. Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to connect with the track in a fresh way.”

#### The Creative Process Behind *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

Banks shared insights into the creative process behind her latest album, emphasizing the innovation and dedication involved.

“What was the creative process like for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” Clarkson asked.

“It was a process of discovery and experimentation,” Banks said. “I wanted to push my boundaries and explore new sounds and stories. The album is a blend of various genres and themes, all coming together to create a cohesive narrative. It’s a reflection of my growth as an artist.”

#### Love for Other Artists

Clarkson and Banks also discussed Banks’ admiration for other artists and potential future collaborations.

“You’ve mentioned your love for other artists. Who inspires you, and who would you love to collaborate with?” Clarkson asked.

“There are so many talented artists out there,” Banks said. “I have a lot of respect for artists who are fearless and original. Collaborating with someone like Cupcakke would be amazing. She has such a unique style and energy.”

#### Future Plans Post-Release

To conclude the interview, Clarkson asked Banks about her plans following the album's release.

“What’s next for you after the release of the album? Any tours or new projects coming up?” Clarkson asked.

“I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage, which I’m really excited about,” Banks revealed. “There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the works. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

#### Live Performances

Banks didn’t just talk about her music; she also showcased her talent with live performances of "Count Contessa" and an unexpected but stunning rendition of Kelly Clarkson’s “Behind These Hazel Eyes.” Her powerful vocals and stage presence captivated the audience, making the performance a memorable highlight of the show.

#### Conclusion

Azealia Banks’ appearance on The Kelly Clarkson Show provided fans with a deeper understanding of her creative process and future plans. Her live performances and candid discussion about her music highlighted her dedication to her craft and her ability to connect with audiences worldwide. As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* continues to resonate with listeners, anticipation builds for what Banks will do next.

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE PERFORMS DRAMATIZED VERSION OF "YES, AND?" ON QUELLI CHI IL CALCIO (JULY 7, 2024)

Quelli-che-il-calcio-cast-data-inizio-e-

Ariana Grande is taking over the globe with the 'Eternal Sunshine' era. Launched last month with the release of "The Boy Is Mine", its number one lead single, followed by the album's surprise drop less than two weeks ago, the album debuted at number one on global music charts. Thanks to a promotional trek that has seen Ariana appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Sunrise, UK's The X Factor, The Howard Stern Show, and much more, the globe is dancing along to the album and its latest single, the house-pop "Yes, And?", which debuted on the charts at number two last week. While in Italy towards the end of the week, Ariana recorded a performance of a dramatized version of "Yes, And?" on Quelli Che il Calcio that aired this afternoon. 

The performance began with dramatic, swelling strings as the camera showed a complete black stage. As the lights rose, Ariana's silhouette could be seen and she started singing the first verse of "Yes, And?", elongated and dramatized. She added extra vocal inflections and high points into the verse's delivery as the strings continued to follow along with the song's melody and progression. As she neared the end of the song's first verse, she held a long note for "just turn on your light, and be like-" as the strings swelled and climaxed. She lowered her microphone and looked into the camera before saying, "Caio Italia!", just as the instrumental from "Yes, And?" began.

When the song's beat dropped, four dancers, two on either side of the stage, exploded onto the stage and joined Ariana, now wearing a headset microphone, in the center. She began performing a lighter version of the song's choreography as the dancers engaged in all of the intricate moves behind her. When the song's first chorus arrived, she and the dancers were completely synchronized as they mimed the performance from the track's accompanying music video. During the second verse, the dancers made a human pyramid, which Ariana sat on top of triumphantly as she delivered the vocals.

When the song's second chorus dropped, the dancers threw Ariana into the air and caught her before taking her to either side of the stage and back and forth. During the song's spoken word bridge, she and the dancers stepped into a triangle shape on the stage, all snapping in unison. When the song's final chorus dropped, the dancers left the stage and Ari began delivering the vocals on stage alone. During the final moments of the performance, Ari snapped into a pose and looked into the camera.

doraemon

**Lena Katina Opens Up on The Jennifer Hudson Show: New Music, Career Evolution, and Life After t.A.T.u.**

Lena Katina, formerly one-half of the iconic Russian duo t.A.T.u., recently appeared on *The Jennifer Hudson Show* to discuss her latest singles, "Red Strings" and "Crush," her upcoming album "Mood Swings," and her journey from pop stardom to solo artist. In a candid interview, Katina shared insights into her evolving career, her relationship with former bandmate Julia Volkova, and her decision to give Hollywood another shot.

### **New Singles: 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

Katina began the interview by delving into the inspirations behind her new singles.

**Lena Katina:** "Red Strings is about those invisible connections that bind us to the people we love, no matter the distance. It's a very personal song for me. 'Crush' captures the excitement and joy of falling for someone new. Both songs reflect different aspects of love and relationships."

### **Upcoming Album: 'Mood Swings'**

She then spoke about her upcoming album, "Mood Swings," which promises a mix of emotions and musical styles.

**Lena Katina:** "Mood Swings is a journey through the highs and lows of life. It’s a blend of dance tracks and ballads, designed to take listeners on an emotional rollercoaster. I wanted to create something that feels authentic and relatable to everyone's experiences."

### **Career Evolution: From t.A.T.u. to Solo Artist**

Katina reflected on the transition from her days with t.A.T.u. to her current solo career.

**Lena Katina:** "t.A.T.u. was an incredible experience that opened so many doors for me. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom and control over my music. It's been a journey of self-discovery and growth, and I'm grateful for where I am now."

### **Relationship with Julia Volkova**

When asked about her relationship with Julia Volkova, Katina expressed mutual respect and fond memories.

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I shared a unique bond during our t.A.T.u. days. We don't see each other often now, but there’s always respect and appreciation for what we achieved together. We've both moved on to different paths, but the memories remain special."

### **Avoiding Political Discussions**

Katina explained her decision to steer clear of political topics in her public life.

**Lena Katina:** "Politics can be very divisive. I prefer to focus on creating music that brings people together. I believe in using my platform to spread positivity and unity rather than division."

### **Breaking Down Past Solo Albums**

She discussed her previous solo albums and how they have shaped her current work.

**Lena Katina:** "Each of my solo albums represents a different phase in my life. 'This is Who I Am' was about establishing my identity post-t.A.T.u., while 'Mono' and 'Mannequin' allowed me to explore different musical landscapes in my native language. These experiences have all contributed to my growth as an artist."

### **Life Between Moscow and Los Angeles**

Katina shared her experience of splitting her time between Moscow and Los Angeles and how it influences her music.

**Lena Katina:** "Living in both Moscow and Los Angeles gives me a unique perspective. Moscow is home with its rich culture, while Los Angeles is vibrant and full of creative opportunities. It’s a balance that enriches my music and keeps me inspired."

### **A Second Chance in Hollywood**

Explaining why she decided to give Hollywood another chance, Katina revealed her motivations and aspirations.

**Lena Katina:** "Hollywood offers so many opportunities for growth and creativity. I wanted to challenge myself and see what I could achieve in this dynamic environment. This time around, I feel more experienced and ready to navigate the industry with confidence."

### **Conclusion**

Lena Katina's interview on *The Jennifer Hudson Show* provided an intimate look at her evolution as an artist and her exciting plans for the future. With her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush," and the upcoming album "Mood Swings," Katina continues to captivate audiences with her heartfelt and energetic music. As she balances her life between Moscow and Los Angeles and navigates her solo career, her journey from t.A.T.u. to a successful solo artist serves as an inspiring testament to her resilience and talent. Fans eagerly await the release of "Mood Swings" and the next chapter in Katina's remarkable musical journey.

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE PERFORMS MEDLEY OF "THE BOY IS MINE" AND "YES, AND?" ON AUSTRALIAN IDOL (JULY 7, 2024)

Australian+Idol+Logo.jpg

Ariana Grande has taken the promotional tour for her latest number one album, "Eternal Sunshine", to Australia! After promising to visit the land Down Under during a call-in appearance on The Kyle and Jackie O Show, she landed early in the morning on Friday and made her first Australian appearance on the morning program, Sunrise. The Australian promotional trek follows appearances in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Italy, France, and Germany. Today, she continued her appearances in Australia with a performance on their version of the talent competition show, Idol, where she performed a medley of "The Boy Is Mine" and "Yes, And?".

Ariana's performance began with her sitting on a stool with a single spotlight shining on her, showing her wearing her signature accessory from the promotional trek for "The Boy Is Mine" - black cat ears, inspired by Halle Berry's Catwoman. After audience applause ended, she began singing the verse of "The Boy Is Mine" acapella. During the song's second line, finger snaps started following along with her and the song's tempo. Towards the end of the verse, she stands up from the stool before its swiftly removed from the spotlight. A band juts into the performance at the end of the verse's last beat.

Just as Ariana sings, "the...boy...is..mine", the song's instrumental joined in and the lights came up, showing dancers lined up behind her, standing still. As Ari sang the song's chorus, the dancers continued to stand still behind her. At the end of the chorus, she delivered a long vocal ad-lib and the song's instrumental fell out. Immediately after, "Yes, And?" began. The dancers began to move along staggerdly to the song's tempo as Ari turned around to turn her back to the audience and the camera. The dancers moved to reform and make a circle around her, hiding her on the stage.

The song's introduction continued as the dancers continued to shield Ariana from the camera's view. When the song's beat finally dropped, the dancers "ripped" apart from Ari on either side and revealed her to the audience once again - showing her now having removed the headpiece and an outer layer of her outfit. Ari and the dancers entered into the song's choreography as its first verse arrived. Throughout the verse, they delivered the choreography just as it looks in the song's accompanying music video. When the song's first chorus arrived, she and the dancers began to "Vogue" on the stage, honoring its sonic inspiration.

During the second verse, she and the dancers formed a circle on stage with Ariana in the center. They spun around once and Ari was hidden from the audience once again, before they broke apart to show her again in the center of the stage on a risen platform. Throughout the song's second chorus, she and the dancers resumed the track's sleek choreography. As Ari began to deliver the song's spoken-word bridge, she and the dancers laid down on the stage as the camera continued to film from above. During the song's final chorus, she and the dancers performed the last moments of the choreo before the performance ended.

doraemon

**Lena Katina Shares Her Journey on The Sherri Shepherd Show: New Music, Career Reflections, and Life After t.A.T.u.**

Lena Katina, the internationally renowned singer and former member of the iconic Russian duo t.A.T.u., recently sat down with Sherri Shepherd on *The Sherri Shepherd Show*. In an engaging and heartfelt interview, Katina discussed her latest singles "Red Strings" and "Crush," her upcoming album "Mood Swings," and the significant transitions in her career. She also opened up about her relationship with former bandmate Julia Volkova and her life between Moscow and Los Angeles.

### **New Singles: 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

Katina began the interview by delving into the inspirations behind her new singles.

**Lena Katina:** "Red Strings is a song about those invisible connections that bind us to the people we love, no matter the distance. It's very personal to me. 'Crush' captures the thrill and joy of new love, those butterflies you get when you meet someone special. Both songs reflect different aspects of love and relationships."

### **Upcoming Album: 'Mood Swings'**

She then spoke about her upcoming album, "Mood Swings," which promises a mix of emotions and musical styles.

**Lena Katina:** "Mood Swings is a journey through the emotional highs and lows we all experience. It’s a blend of dance tracks and ballads, designed to take listeners on a rollercoaster of feelings. I wanted to create something that feels authentic and relatable."

Katina reflected on her transition from her days with t.A.T.u. to her current solo career.

**Lena Katina:** "t.A.T.u. was an incredible experience that opened so many doors for me. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom and control over my music. It's been a journey of self-discovery and growth, and I'm grateful for where I am now."

When asked about her relationship with Julia Volkova, Katina expressed mutual respect and fond memories.

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I shared a unique bond during our t.A.T.u. days. We don't see each other often now, but there’s always respect and appreciation for what we achieved together. We've both moved on to different paths, but the memories remain special."

Katina explained her decision to steer clear of political topics in her public life.

**Lena Katina:** "Politics can be very divisive. I prefer to focus on creating music that brings people together. I believe in using my platform to spread positivity and unity rather than division."

She discussed her previous solo albums and how they have shaped her current work.

**Lena Katina:** "Each of my solo albums represents a different phase in my life. 'This is Who I Am' was about establishing my identity post-t.A.T.u., while 'Mono' and 'Mannequin' allowed me to explore different musical landscapes in my native language. These experiences have all contributed to my growth as an artist."

Katina shared her experience of splitting her time between Moscow and Los Angeles and how it influences her music.

**Lena Katina:** "Living in both Moscow and Los Angeles gives me a unique perspective. Moscow is home with its rich culture, while Los Angeles is vibrant and full of creative opportunities. It’s a balance that enriches my music and keeps me inspired."

Explaining why she decided to give Hollywood another chance, Katina revealed her motivations and aspirations.

**Lena Katina:** "Hollywood offers so many opportunities for growth and creativity. I wanted to challenge myself and see what I could achieve in this dynamic environment. This time around, I feel more experienced and ready to navigate the industry with confidence."

### **Conclusion**

Lena Katina's interview on *The Sherri Shepherd Show* provided an intimate look at her evolution as an artist and her exciting plans for the future. With her new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush," and the upcoming album "Mood Swings," Katina continues to captivate audiences with her heartfelt and energetic music. As she balances her life between Moscow and Los Angeles and navigates her solo career, her journey from t.A.T.u. to a successful solo artist serves as an inspiring testament to her resilience and talent. Fans eagerly await the release of "Mood Swings" and the next chapter in Katina's remarkable musical journey.

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Lights Up The Noite com Danilo Gentili: Promotes *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* and Performs Hit Singles

Azealia Banks recently appeared on the Brazilian late-night show *The Noite com Danilo Gentili* to promote her newly released album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*. In a lively interview with host Danilo Gentili, Banks discussed her latest music, the creative process behind the album, and her love for Brazil. She also delighted the audience with live performances of "Count Contessa" and “Treasure Island.”

#### Promoting *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

The interview kicked off with Gentili congratulating Banks on her new album and inviting her to share more about its creation.

“Azealia, welcome to *The Noite*! Congratulations on your new album! Tell us about *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*,” Gentili began.

“Thank you so much, Danilo! It’s fantastic to be here,” Banks responded. “*Fantasea II: The Second Wave* is a continuation of my earlier work but delves deeper into different genres and stories. Each track brings something unique, and I’m thrilled for everyone to experience the journey.”

#### "Wings of A Butterfly" as a Trans Girl Anthem

Gentili then asked Banks about the inspiration behind her single "Wings of A Butterfly," which she described as a trans girl anthem.

“You’ve described ‘Wings of A Butterfly’ as a trans girl anthem. Can you tell us more about what inspired that?” Gentili inquired.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is about transformation and embracing who you truly are,” Banks explained. “The butterfly is a symbol of beauty and change, which resonates with the experiences of many in the trans community. I wanted the song to be uplifting and empowering, celebrating the strength it takes to be your authentic self.”

#### Re-Releasing "Count Contessa"

The conversation then turned to Banks’ decision to re-release "Count Contessa," a fan-favorite track.

“‘Count Contessa’ has been a beloved track for years. What made you decide to re-release it?” Gentili asked.

“‘Count Contessa’ is a song that has always meant a lot to me and my fans,” Banks replied. “I felt it deserved a new spotlight with the release of *Fantasea II*. Re-releasing it allows both longtime fans and new listeners to connect with the track in a fresh way.”

#### The Creative Process Behind *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

Banks shared insights into the creative process behind her latest album, emphasizing the innovation and dedication involved.

“What was the creative process like for *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*?” Gentili asked.

“It was a process of discovery and experimentation,” Banks said. “I wanted to push my boundaries and explore new sounds and stories. The album is a blend of various genres and themes, all coming together to create a cohesive narrative. It’s a reflection of my growth as an artist.”

#### Love for Brazil and Its Clubs

Banks also expressed her admiration for Brazil, particularly its vibrant nightlife and club scene.

“You’ve mentioned your love for Brazil. What do you enjoy most about our country?” Gentili asked.

“Brazil has an incredible energy that I absolutely adore,” Banks said. “The people, the culture, and especially the clubs – there’s just something so electric about the nightlife here. Performing in Brazil is always a highlight for me because the audience is so passionate and lively.”

#### Future Plans Post-Release

To conclude the interview, Gentili asked Banks about her plans following the album's release.

“What’s next for you after the release of the album? Any tours or new projects coming up?” Gentili asked.

“I’m planning a tour to bring these new songs to life on stage, which I’m really excited about,” Banks revealed. “There are also some exciting collaborations and creative ventures in the works. I’m always looking for new ways to evolve and connect with my audience, so there’s definitely a lot to look forward to.”

#### Live Performances

Banks didn’t just talk about her music; she also showcased her talent with live performances of "Count Contessa" and “Treasure Island.” Her powerful vocals and stage presence captivated the audience, making the performance a memorable highlight of the show.

#### Conclusion

Azealia Banks’ appearance on *The Noite com Danilo Gentili* provided fans with a deeper understanding of her creative process and future plans. Her live performances and candid discussion about her music highlighted her dedication to her craft and her ability to connect with audiences worldwide. As *Fantasea II: The Second Wave* continues to resonate with listeners, anticipation builds for what Banks will do next.

doraemon

**Lena Katina Talks 'Mood Swings,' Career Evolution, and Performs on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert**

Lena Katina, the former t.A.T.u. member turned solo artist, recently appeared on *The Late Show with Stephen Colbert*. The interview offered a deep dive into her latest musical endeavors, her career transitions, and personal reflections. Katina also thrilled the audience with live performances of her new singles, "Red Strings" and "Crush."

### **Performing 'Red Strings' and 'Crush'**

The show kicked off with a powerful performance of "Red Strings," showcasing Katina's emotive vocals and stage presence. Later, she returned to perform "Crush," a vibrant track that had the audience dancing along.

### **New Singles and Upcoming Album: 'Mood Swings'**

In her conversation with Colbert, Katina elaborated on her new music.

**Lena Katina:** "'Red Strings' is about those invisible connections that link us to the ones we love, transcending distance and time. 'Crush' captures the excitement and joy of new love. My upcoming album, 'Mood Swings,' is a mix of these emotions, blending dance tracks and ballads to reflect the highs and lows we all experience."

Katina discussed how her career has evolved since her t.A.T.u. days.

**Lena Katina:** "Being part of t.A.T.u. was an amazing chapter of my life, but going solo has given me the freedom to explore my own voice and vision. It's been a journey of self-discovery, and I feel more authentic in my music now."

When asked about her relationship with Julia Volkova, Katina spoke with warmth and respect.

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I shared a unique bond during our time with t.A.T.u. We don't see each other often, but there's mutual respect and fond memories of what we achieved together. We've both moved on to different paths, but our past is always special."

**Lena Katina:** "Politics can be very divisive. I prefer to focus on creating music that brings people together. My goal is to spread positivity and unity through my work."

Reflecting on her solo career, Katina discussed how each album represents different phases of her life.

**Lena Katina:** "My first solo album, 'This is Who I Am,' was about establishing my identity post-t.A.T.u. 'Mono' and 'Mannequin' allowed me to explore different musical landscapes in Russian. Each project has contributed to my growth as an artist."

Katina shared her experiences of living in two vibrant cities and how it influences her music.

**Lena Katina:** "Splitting my time between Moscow and Los Angeles gives me a unique perspective. Moscow is home with its deep cultural roots, while Los Angeles is a hub of creativity and opportunity. This balance keeps me inspired and influences my music."

Explaining her decision to give Hollywood another chance, Katina revealed her motivations and aspirations.

**Lena Katina:** "Hollywood offers endless opportunities for growth and creativity. I wanted to challenge myself and see what I could achieve in this dynamic environment. This time, I feel more experienced and ready to navigate the industry with confidence."

### **Conclusion**

Lena Katina's appearance on *The Late Show with Stephen Colbert* provided fans with an intimate look at her evolution as an artist and her exciting future plans. With new singles "Red Strings" and "Crush," and the upcoming album "Mood Swings," Katina continues to captivate audiences with her heartfelt music. As she balances her life between Moscow and Los Angeles and navigates her solo career, her journey from t.A.T.u. to a successful solo artist remains an inspiring testament to her resilience and talent. Fans eagerly await the release of "Mood Swings" and the next chapter in Katina's remarkable musical journey.

ImpossiblePrincess

global-charts.jpg

GLOBAL CHARTS - 08/07/24

Singles:

Spoiler

#19 - Geordie Kieffer - Nasty - 3,500 Sales

11ebd676333f8ae6f3d99c9cbfbc37d2.1000x10

Peak: #9 - Last Week - #19
total sales: 73,900 Sales

Spoiler

#18 - Fiona Apple - Roaring Blue Flame - 12,000 Sales

Blue-Flame-Graphic-78603509-1.png

Peak: #4 - Last Week - #18
total sales: 287,000 Sales

Spoiler

#17 - Luna Luna - Shadow Of The Moon - 14,000 Copies

Shadow-of-the-Moon-single-cover.jpg

Peak: #6 - Last Week - #17
total sales: 240,400 Sales

Spoiler

#16 - æspa - Supernova - 20,000 Copies

Aespa_-_Supernova.png

Peak: #7 - Last Week - #12
total sales: 256,000 Sales

Spoiler

#15 - Jiaffei - Mo’ products, Mo’ poosay - 25,000 Copies

Image1.jpg

Peak: #7 - Last Week - #16
total sales: 262,000 Sales

Spoiler

#14 - Cupcakke - Squidward's Nose - 28,000 Copies

Squidward-Nose.jpg

Peak: #5 - Last Week - #15
total sales: 384,000 Sales

Spoiler

#13 - Liz Truss - Do The Cabinet Shuffle - 32,000 Copies

360-F-569169134-Mw-Tk9rbmd-OIas1-Bz-Nsu-

Peak: #8 - Last Week - #14
total sales: 227,000 Sales

Spoiler

#12 - Jiaffei - Crossing Borders - 37,000 Copies

istockphoto-628875016-170667a.jpg

Peak: #2 - Last Week - #13
total sales: 539,000 - Certified: Silver

Spoiler

#11 - Cupcakke - H2HOE - 47,000 Copies

fbdbf06a9f8712357e827e2743e23a4c.1000x10

Peak: #3 - Last Week - #8
total sales: 384,000 Sales

Spoiler

#10 - Azealia Banks - Tarantula - 62,000 Copies

38-facts-about-azealia-banks-1691917319.

Peak: #6 - Last Week - #11
total sales: 417,000 Sales

Spoiler

#9 - Dua Lipa - Falling Forever - 74,000 Copies

Falling-Forever-Artwork.jpg

Peak: #4 - Last Week: #10
total sales: 672,000 Sales - Certified: Silver

Spoiler

#8 - Lena Katina - Red Strings - 102,000 Copies

bd3f82d3-9d37-4a10-b4be-ec4e579dbcb6.jpg

Peak: #3 - Last Week - #7
total sales: 867,000 Sales - Certified: Gold

Spoiler

#7 - Ariana Grande - The Boy Is Mine - 112,000 Copies

yes-and-cal-single-cover.jpg

Peak: #1 - Last Week - #5
total sales: 1,165,000 - Certified - Platinum

Spoiler

#6 - Azealia Banks - Wings Of A Butterfly - 130,000 Copies

Peak: #1 - Last Week - #3
total sales: 897,000 Sales - Certified - Gold

Spoiler

#5 - Dua Lipa - These Walls - 149,000 Copies

Dua-Lipa-These-Walls.png

Peak: #5 - Last Week - #6
total sales: 349,000 Sales

Spoiler

#4 - Azealia Banks - Count Contessa - 184,000 Copies

ab67616d0000b273e271c649ef92d73d64f0716d

Peak: #4 - Last Week - #9
total sales: 304,000 Sales

Spoiler

#3 - Taylor Swift - Would've Could've Should've - 200,000 Copies

Would-ve-Could-ve-Should-ve-3.jpg

Peak: #3 - Last Week - #4
total sales: 470,000 Sales

Spoiler

#2 - Ariana Grande - Yes, And? - 224,000 Copies

Ariana2-ht-ml-240117_1705509022884_hpEmb

Peak: #2 - Last Week - #2
total sales: 524,000 - Certified: Silver

Spoiler

#1 - Lena Katina - Crush - 240,000 Copies

lena.png

Peak: #1 - Last Week - #1
total sales: 554,000 Sales - Certified: Silver

Albums:

Spoiler

#5 - æspa - Armageddon - 100,000 Copies

aespaarmageddonmv_12846993266662f914bf3a

Peak: #1 - Last Week - #4
total sales: 517,000 - Certified: Silver

Spoiler

#4 - Cupcakke - Revolutionary - 204,000 Copies

e7f007593af93d3730fa52dbf2b1a9e6.jpg

Peak: #2 - Last Week - #2
total sales: 614,000 Sales - Certified: Silver

Spoiler

#3 - Ariana Grande - Eternal Sunshine - 275,000 Copies

GEDuDSFXcAAA_YG?format=jpg

Peak: #1 - Last Week - #1
total sales: 749,000 Sales - Certified: Silver

Spoiler

#2 - Azealia Banks - Fantasea II: The Second Wave - 304,000 Copies

Peak: #2 - Last Week - #3
total sales: 529,000 - Certified: Silver

Spoiler

#1 - Taylor Swift - Would've, Could've, Should've - 522,000 Sales

Would-ve-Could-ve-Should-ve-Album.png

Peak: #1
total sales: 522,000 - Certified: Silver

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess

Label Budgets:

@bees and honeyy - $677,700

@Maria Brink - $1,000,000

@Grim - $1,000,000

@Red Velvet - $1,354,700

@doraemon - $1,717,300

@TEANUS - $1,842,000

@Auralegends - $1,861,400

@gagzus - $1,000,000

@CupcakkesWig - $1,647,400

@Max - $1,000,000

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • Love 1