đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I've seen people call her the Marvel of Pop music and that fits her more. I want whatever vitamins she's taking to have released 4 brand new albums and 4 re-recorded albums since Chromatica and still having to do 4 hour shows. :air:

It’s called COKE hunny :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 7

Controversiaga

MORE ?????

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Bronco

At this point, Taylor is clearly on this site and doing it intentionally to spite y'all lmao

• LMAO 10

POPANEINONEONE

Can i get the w-word pass

Im sorry please forgive me i luv you guys so much

Mister G
22 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Wrong. Taylor is the Taco Bell of pop. She actually puts out new menu items. 

Hungry Taco Bell GIF

Anderson123

I love that she limited her Instagram comments since she started with the Manuscript, Black Dog, etc. variant posts because she got called for it and doesn't even post about these limited versions. It's like a little secret between the fans that are checking the website and her so they buy them every week.

• Like 2

TheOriginalOne
47 minutes ago, NATAH said:

her precious bank account must have dropped 1 cent below a billion dollars, poor thing

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Girl the gag is that I just found out that she apparently grew up rich lmao. Idk why I really thought she had a rags to riches story and had been a struggling artist. I saw on Twitter that apparently her family had vacation homes and horses and recording studios :air:

I guess it makes sense why she’s so money hungry. It’s all she’s ever known. Also, wish people would stop saying she’s a “liberal queen” when it’s clear her and her family are republicans. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 3

Randomperson

How many has she released in total now?:flop:

AMRer
1 hour ago, King of the Fall said:

The McDonalds of pop music strikes again to milk her deluded stans of even more money

What a stupid joke. Nobody forces her fans to buy anything, so if buying her stuff makes them happy, what can you say other than bitter stuff? 

I understand the jokes coming from a respectful place, but this stuff coming from jealousy and bitterness is simply lame :kiss:

Edited by Nacchi
  • LMAO 2

Edonis

I thought this thread got bumped for no reason :nooo:

King of the Fall
23 minutes ago, Nacchi said:

What a stupid joke. Nobody forces her fans to buy anything, so if buying her stuff makes them happy, what can you say other than bitter stuff? 

I understand the jokes coming from a respectful place, but this stuff coming from jealousy and bitterness is simply lame :kiss:

Who is jealous and who is bitter? Why do I have any reason to be either of those things just because Taylor McDonalds has decided to pump out 100 variants of the same album?

I am not joking and I don't like people who scam fans just to boost chart positions and sales because they know they can get away with it

Just because Taylor has a minority of fans stupid enough to purchase 50 variants of the same album does not make it ok. Why do you think she is providing so many variants? is it because she wants to make her fans happy? No, it is because she is a billionaire who wants to exploit their wallets to help her in her addiction to sales and chart success. Even a lot of her own fans are annoyed by it, nice to see that not all of them have been lobotomized 

GO TOUCH GRASS!

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

CoolTrainerTerry

The fact that she could have just released a separate acoustic version album but instead chose to continually re-release the record with one new, different song and the only way to get those songs is to buy the entire album again is just insane. 

• Like 2

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

jfc who is she trying to block this week 

luke combs and normani

I'm not Po the ho
  • LMAO 1