💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

As much as I'd be open to Gaga potentially doing a remaster of some of her albums as curious as to what it would sound like. I'm also glad she wouldn't do these sad tactics for sales & charts.

julz

Looking at Trending now section... I thought this was another new thread of new variants :billie:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

NATAH
17 hours ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Idk about this fear monegering. What she's doing is universes away from what the gaming sphere is going through. Taylor's not the only one doing this and again, people can still listen to it if they want to or pay for if it they can afford to. Everything else is complaining just for the sake of it.

who else has released 27 versions of the same album with one different track within a limited time to purchase?

the fact she's still getting sales WILL be noticed by other record labels. what she's doing isn't that different from what gaming is doing ATM: games charging you ÂŁ60/70 and then expect you to shell out more money here and there for things like a battle pass again and again

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

LG7 time now
18 hours ago, Squidward T said:

I love how people were complaining about Gaga being overexposed back in the day but that is nothing compared to Taylor. 

Sorry but Gaga was talked about A LOT more than Taylor is right now, just for better reasons

• Like 1

Bowman

Another version thank you

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • LMAO 2

beaublue

Y’all need to get over it. The fact that so many of you are comfortable constantly beating down women succeeding is disturbing.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

hieronymus
8 minutes ago, beaublue said:

Y’all need to get over it. The fact that so many of you are comfortable constantly beating down women succeeding is disturbing.

Oh please. Nobody is tearing down "women succeeding." We're tearing down a self-victimizing uber-capitalist misogynist who's using insane business tactics to hyper inflate a beyond mediocre album.

The fact that Taylor dated and then devoted most of an album to Matt Healy is proof that she gives zero f*cks about other women or anyone else for that matter.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

Anderson123
16 minutes ago, beaublue said:

Here we go. 

Lady Gaga Reaction GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1

ALGAYDO
20 minutes ago, beaublue said:

You know damn well that this isn’t what’s going on lmao 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

salty like sodium
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

Oh please. Nobody is tearing down "women succeeding." We're tearing down a self-victimizing uber-capitalist misogynist who's using insane business tactics to hyper inflate a beyond mediocre album.

The fact that Taylor dated and then devoted most of an album to Matt Healy is proof that she gives zero f*cks about other women or anyone else for that matter.

this is the best summary ever. i find it quite pathetic when people automatically accuse anyone who dares to criticise taylor swift of being a "woman-hater". swiftmania has really become a bit like a cult, where taylor has been deified by her fandom who are completely blind to the ways in which she tries to exploit them. objectively calling her out on her bullshit does not automatically prevent one from celebrating, appreciating and championing women of all shapes, sizes and colors. it's like claiming that the only way to be a feminist is to like taylor swift, which is literally the funniest thing i've ever heard because taylor swift is probably the least feministic performer in the industry right now, considering she has purposefully blocked multiple women from reaching #1 just out of spite...

Edited by salty like sodium
  • Like 5

salty like sodium
6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Here we go. 

Lady Gaga Reaction GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

A-YO, A-YO
We smokin' 'em all
A-YO, A-YO
We smokin' 'em all
A-YO, A-YO
We smokin' 'em all
A-YO, A-YO

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Rahrahbitchson
30 minutes ago, beaublue said:

I-

regina-george-suspicious-cxvvs8yp96owh4k

EVDu-TZ3-UEAAt5o-G.jpg

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 5
  • Love 1

FrederickSpears
On 6/1/2024 at 3:12 PM, apollorowling said:

I don't want to be a bad person, but I hope that at some point she has a bad era, so she changes her damn attitude 🙃

She needs to humble herself.

• Like 2

Bowman
2 hours ago, beaublue said:

We are criticising a basic album which feels like it’s being force fed down our throats at this point :littlepotter:

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• Teletubby changed the title to Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again