💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts new pictures

Jenina

Featured Posts

olive specter
27 minutes ago, Edonis said:

what original lg6 concept lmao? the demos she worked with djws on?

not sure where the concepts are coming from, probably just rumors

but original lg6 as the one she played on her birthday to bloodpop, he didn't like it, Gaga cried and the record was scrapped

or at least what was going to be made into a record

FATCAT
33 minutes ago, Edonis said:

what original lg6 concept lmao? the demos she worked with djws on?

I don't think there was a different concept but she had a version of Chromatica that bloodpop said "wasn't her" and they reworked a whole lot of the songs. I think the ROM and Free Woman demos are examples of the different production, but who knows

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1

Edonis
2 minutes ago, olive specter said:

not sure where the concepts are coming from, probably just rumors

but original lg6 as the one she played on her birthday to bloodpop, he didn't like it, Gaga cried and the record was scrapped

or at least what was going to be made into a record

ah ok. yeah, I don't know where they're getting that those demos were "darker" than what we got on chromatica, but iirc, the music Gaga was working on before bloodpop got involved ( which was Dec. 2017 I think?) included some stuff that got worked into the pop tracks of the ASIB soundtrack.

Like, I distinctly remember Diane Warren saying that WDYDT was not originally written for the movie, but instead for Gaga's next album. And I know fan speculation was that The Cure was basically written out of the same sessions that Heal Me was from. 

If anything, bloodpop was probably right in saying those tracks don't sound like something she'd put out lol.  

• Like 2

Edonis
Just now, FATCAT said:

I don't think there was a different concept but she had a version of Chromatica that bloodpop said "wasn't her" and they reworked a whole lot of the songs. I think the ROM and Free Woman demos are examples of the different production, but who knows

Free Woman and Rain on Me were written when boys noize was requested by bloodpop to work on a few tracks with Gaga's moog modular she bought. At that point, they were months into the writing process since Stupid Love, Babylon, Plastic Doll, and Enigma were already written for the next album. The whole "music that doesn't sound like Gaga" comment was made in 2017. 

• Like 2

WhiteWitch

These are giving me ARTPOP X Fame Monster so much. J’adore!

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
42 minutes ago, ajmsamuel said:

I think, that since LG4 she start teasing the albums to be dark and the final result it isnt that dark

Lg4 was supposed to be princess high and ended in ARTPOP

Lg5 supposed to be vampire, witchy, and ended in joanne

Lg6 was supposed to be techno, dark industrial and ended un chromatica

Im kinda shook that this is the first time in ten years that shes teasin a dark album and actually looks like to be a dark álbum.

Lets do this darkga

This has me SO HYPED

And I've been wanting a dark hair pop era FOREVER :giveup:

Ready for her NIN-Gesaffelstein album to send me to gay heaven/hell 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1

calmar
20 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Moonster

:ohwell:

moother moonster

wp8395363.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=f9151b8497c

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 3

olive specter
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Edonis said:

ah ok. yeah, I don't know where they're getting that those demos were "darker" than what we got on chromatica, but iirc, the music Gaga was working on before bloodpop got involved ( which was Dec. 2017 I think?) included some stuff that got worked into the pop tracks of the ASIB soundtrack.

Like, I distinctly remember Diane Warren saying that WDYDT was not originally written for the movie, but instead for Gaga's next album. And I know fan speculation was that The Cure was basically written out of the same sessions that Heal Me was from. 

If anything, bloodpop was probably right in saying those tracks don't sound like something she'd put out lol.  

I completely forgot to mention that DJWS said in 2017 that ARTPOP's little sister was coming

and that thing was neither connected to ASIB nor Chromatica

Oh and also, the "darker" concept probably came from "Frankensteined" and the RedOne songs

Edited by olive specter
  • Like 1

Schwerk
3 hours ago, Jenina said:

I think this is the first time I don't recognize her. I can tell it's her from her feet not her face :zilla:

Love the shoot, shes so great at posing, movement and giving interesting angles. Always impressed by her modeling.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

olive specter
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

The stuff she was working on before Bloodpop was not connected to Chromatica

That was the "ARTPOP's little sister" thing and DJWS said this about it:

You stoked fan interest back in 2017 when, between albums, you said you couldn't wait for fans to meet "ARTPOP's little sister." Were those the Chromatica demos?

No, it wasn't the Chromatica demos. We worked on some stuff. We start stuff, we finish stuff, we put stuff away, we pick stuff back up, it's not a linear process. We stated working on stuff before Chromatica happened and we didn't finish it yet. We'll see what happens!

I don't think he knows about her calling those song **** and saying they didn't sound like an artist tho... 

"we'll see what happens" - yeah, sure... :poot:

Edited by olive specter
  • Like 3

ChromaticaBoy
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Reality said:

Well, time to change my profile pic again :vegas: 

*wallpaper:huntyga:

Edited by ChromaticaBoy

NATAH
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

thank god for bloodpop cus i HATE WDYDT so much :laughga:

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

Julien Lockhart

The original lg6 sounded more like the cure I think, a lot of tropical house wich is not a gagaich sound so maybe that's why bloodpop didn't like it

Pretty sure love me right is from the original session maybe that's why it sounds like it's an ASIB song and didn't fit the Chromatica sound 

He ate my heart

ALittleMonsta

im telling yalll LG7 has a song about a raven on it... definitely has a "Raven" in the title