💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would This Have Been A Cool Idea?

Molly Aphrodite

Featured Posts

Yes.

Edit: I also think she should have the piano go around the runway. Can't be that hard. :nails:

OMG THAT WOULD BE AMAZING

OMG THAT WOULD BE AMAZING

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

She could slowly rotate, too, allowing everyone a great view of that flawless new piano and her belting out The Queen. :flutter: :legend:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Gaga is Life

I love this idea, it'll allow fans to leave their mark on Gaga and the Ball (literally) making the experience even more rewarding and special.

Molly Aphrodite

I love this idea, it'll allow fans to leave their mark on Gaga and the Ball (literally) making the experience even more rewarding and special.

My thoughts exactly!

:party:

Yes.

Edit: I also think she should have the piano go around the runway. Can't be that hard. :nails:

A moving piano doesn't leave a lot of room for theatrics like standing on the stool and putting your leg up, etc.

A moving piano doesn't leave a lot of room for theatrics like standing on the stool and putting your leg up, etc.

How so? If she was on the platform the piano moved around on, I don't see how she'd have a problem putting her leg up or standing on the bench.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Michelle

I really love that idea TBH.

It would be super cool to see at the end.

Also the piano around the cat walk would be awesome,I have always thought the same thing.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

How so? If she was on the platform the piano moved around on, I don't see how she'd have a problem putting her leg up or standing on the bench.

sorry, I meant dangerous? If shes moving on the catwalk when she falls off the bench, it just adds to the dangerousness. Especially if shes on the relatively thin catwalk thing, she would probably fall off.

Archived