interview

Gaga: I'm almost there. You can't rush it.

Stephen

Featured Posts

Obobo

the streets are saying the single will debut in the second joker fad trailer and the second single will play during the credits!!!!

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

(source: my delulu)

• LMAO 6

Nycboy
Posted (edited)

We are 100% in the pre-era for LG7. Rather than complaining about a release date, let’s enjoy the present moment. Although we don’t have the album yet, pre-eras are still full of fun moments, anticipation, sneaky promo, and interaction from Gaga herself. The minute that the LG7 era eventually ends, we will be WISHING to be back in this very moment right now, because nothing is worse than the dead silence for years in between albums, and nothing is better than experiencing the start of a brand new era. 

I bet most of us remember exactly where we were when she announced her previous albums — it’s THAT momentous. How exciting that we are almost at that point again!

If I learned anything from Chromatica, it’s to enjoy every minute we have a crumb of material or hype from Gaga. That era felt SO quick to me (excluding the reboot for the tour and film). It basically ended with the 911 music video release in September 2020, and back then all I wanted to do was to experience the era all over again from the beginning, starting with those billboards in LA!

Edited by Nycboy
  • Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 6

Schwerk

Her voice sounds pretty tired, so maybe she's been recording loads of vocals, who knows? 

I would love for her to really take her time and make an album she's super proud of. The little snippet really reminded me of Hold my Hand but it's too short to tell what direction it's going in. I don't mind waiting till 2025 tbh, time flies and Joker is coming up.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Spartacus
21 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Honestly, at this stage I'm just amazed vinyls take as long to manufacture as they do. These three legendary sole production facilities must have watertight contracts, or there must be some serious anti competitive behaviour going on, because at this point where it looks like the vinyl resurgence is here to stay, why does it still take so long?

cdf7e9ac0bd5b5ecac77502e780fd876

I agree. To better understand I watched a video on YT on the manufacturing process and... it doesn't look that complicated. :oprah:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I agree. To better understand I watched a video on YT on the manufacturing process and... it doesn't look that complicated. :oprah:

Ikr!!! Something's fishy with it

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

B2theRich33
25 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

We are 100% in the pre-era for LG7. Rather than complaining about a release date, let’s enjoy the present moment. Although we don’t have the album yet, pre-eras are still full of fun moments, anticipation, sneaky promo, and interaction from Gaga herself. The minute that the LG7 era eventually ends, we will be WISHING to be back in this very moment right now, because nothing is worse than the dead silence for years in between albums, and nothing is better than experiencing the start of a brand new era. 

I bet most of us remember exactly where we were when she announced her previous albums — it’s THAT momentous. How exciting that we are almost at that point again!

If I learned anything from Chromatica, it’s to enjoy every minute we have a crumb of material or hype from Gaga. That era felt SO quick to me (excluding the reboot for the tour and film). It basically ended with the 911 music video release in September 2020, and back then all I wanted to do was to experience the era all over again from the beginning, starting with those billboards in LA!

you forgot the infamous sour candy hype in december… and the oreos… it was honestly the album that was supposed to be quick and ended up being slowly dragged out. i loved every single second of it. 

• Like 1

southpaw773

What ifffff

she drops a stand alone single not necessarily tied to an album kind of like The Cure to bridge the gap if the new album really is still being worked on (but it’s probably about done; gotta get that vinyl pressed l)

AndiGaga
3 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

What ifffff

she drops a stand alone single not necessarily tied to an album kind of like The Cure to bridge the gap if the new album really is still being worked on (but it’s probably about done; gotta get that vinyl pressed l)

Then it would not have said "LG7" in the teaser

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
16 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Ikr!!! Something's fishy with it

my guess is all these artists (like every artist ever big or small) have caused a demand surge and there's only a limited amount of production space, so there might be a queue

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

DontCallMeAlice
Posted (edited)

Come on guys be positive ! The way I see it is that she’s gonna announce the lead very soon for a June/July release. Then in August, the album because she would have time to promote it a little bit before Joker. She doesn’t need to do that much promo anyway because joker will take her to a new peak of her career and she’ll have a lot of visibility. Then during the fall, she could continue to promote it lightly, maybe release another single or smt. That would make sense, because I don’t think she would have teased us at the end of GCB if something wasn’t coming very soon. And this interview just proves it. Everything is already planned and it’s about to unfold, let’s be patient a little more. 

and if a 2024 release isn’t happening despite all these rumors, it’s okay ! We were already not expecting the album until at least 2025, so we’re really lucky if she drops the album this summer. 

Edited by DontCallMeAlice
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Are we forgetting she worked on all of her albums well into when the first and even promo single was out? Also vinyl production is much quicker now so that really doesn’t factor into anything. 

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, Reality said:

I don’t get why y’all are having meltdowns over this. If anything, this should be encouraging. The fact that she says she’s “almost there” practically guarantees a 2024 release date. She wouldn’t say that if it’s still a year away :smh: I also think that her saying that is indicative of an earlier release as opposed to a later one. Like, I don’t think she’d say “almost there” and then wait until AFTER Joker to release it.

And just so y’all know, she could still announce and even release the lead single while still working on the album. It’s not like she has to 100% finish the album before releasing anything. 

Loving my daily dose of @Reality :iamfair:

4 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

well, yes!.gif 

Gaga responding to if LG7 is coming soon:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Jase
10 minutes ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Come on guys be positive ! The way I see it is that she’s gonna announce the lead very soon for a June/July release. Then in August, the album because she would have time to promote it a little bit before Joker

Yup! Sounds about right to me.

• Like 1

Darcklighter22
6 hours ago, Reality said:

I don’t get why y’all are having meltdowns over this. If anything, this should be encouraging. The fact that she says she’s “almost there” practically guarantees a 2024 release date. She wouldn’t say that if it’s still a year away :smh: I also think that her saying that is indicative of an earlier release as opposed to a later one. Like, I don’t think she’d say “almost there” and then wait until AFTER Joker to release it.

And just so y’all know, she could still announce and even release the lead single while still working on the album. It’s not like she has to 100% finish the album before releasing anything. 

Exactly it be suicide to post a random snippet and radio silence until 2025 or even anything past joker. She's picking up momentum on talking openly about the album, which means she got the ok to do so. Seeing how they addressed talking about the album ( from five foot two) she really asks if she can say stuff now probably from backlash from oversharing from ARTPOP and fans even to this day now keeping her accountable for things that never came to fruition due to management *I'm looking at you act II preachers*

she's always fine tunning until the last minute where she needs to hand in the final masters she's admitted this. (Which is kinda what I got from her response to the question) there's a deadline extremely soon or that's happened as of recent we also saw evidence of that from her choice of words from the HausLabs live.

• Like 1

LadyxGaGa

what if we get a surprise drop just randomly between now and joker