interview

Gaga: I'm almost there. You can't rush it.

Stephen

Featured Posts

EGOT2027
15 minutes ago, Gangie said:

She re-announced Chromatica like 3 weeks before its release. It is still May, she has plenty of time for vinyls 

bestie vinyls had been being pressed for chromatica to go into the original release date. 

most record labels want an album about two months ahead of time now for vinyl pressings 

• Like 1

Spartacus
17 minutes ago, LaFama said:

'Cuz that's something that someone who's releasing in 2024 would say to try to deceive her fans. She ain't fooling us

Emoji Laughing GIF by MOODMAN

I know that. The kush is. :huntyga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • LMAO 1

Gangie
8 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

bestie vinyls had been being pressed for chromatica to go into the original release date. 

most record labels want an album about two months ahead of time now for vinyl pressings 

As far as I remember she cancelled that last minute. Dua didn't, that's why her album leaked 2 weeks before original date so she wasn't able to postpone it.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

mightyriverz

it's giving adhd hyperfixation perfectionist

• YAAAS 2

Mr Oak
41 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

it was originally almost ready for a february era kickoff, but she delayed once every queen on planet earth announced an album.

I hope that's not true cuz that'll be another delayed album with burned out commitment:huntyga:

Gangie

Ok guys, she said it clear. We can't Rush it. It's coming when it's done. We have to puth our trust and faith in Gaga. It's been 4 month already since January, we're 4 months away from Joker. I still believe new music is coning inbetween, if not, we can still handle that, and remember she's having the best time of her life creating this album so I trust it will be worth the wait. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas

What's crazy is, we were all inside in front of the screen, and no one even knew the press were outside, there was a red carpet / grey carpet, or that there was a photo area with the logo. It looks like the influencers got a free coaster, free poster,  free long sleeve, and free lanyard as well. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Shook 4

StrawberryBlond

That little catch in her voice when she says it's almost done...she really means that. She's excited but nervous. This is so surreal to have it all but confirmed in a matter of days out of nowhere but it's amazing. Not much further speculation we can do but just accept this forthcoming wild ride. Close your eyes, breathe, trust and believe. :pawsup:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

Butters Stotch

I'm almost there means she's doing the final touches :giveup: everything's done, it's just perfecting it.

I can't believe we are so close to the new album!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 2

ajmsamuel
3 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

This interview is from the premiere, when no one knew about the snippet. She’s just trying to keep the mystery.

The album and era is already planned out and ready to go. No way she would put “LG7 Gaga RETURNS” and wait a year to release anything :air: 

Well its Gaga, that option is kinda posible hahah

kindest regards

Darcklighter22
4 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Regardless of whether or not the album is finished, we know the lead is ready and the era has already begun, so I'm not too concerned

This! I'm really getting from what she said in the interview the album songs are composed and recorded now it's just the finishing touches and mastering at least from her choice of words.

Let's not forget Joanne was finished mid September with a late Oct release.

Spartacus
12 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

This! I'm really getting from what she said in the interview the album songs are composed and recorded now it's just the finishing touches and mastering at least from her choice of words.

Let's not forget Joanne was finished mid September with a late Oct release.

More so now and less in 2016, vinyls make up a huge percentage of sales. Most labels now insist vinyl be ready for release week. Joanne was finished mid September, but the vinyls weren't released until mid December.

1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

Great point.

Look, for the record, Gaga is my Queen. I'm not going to say no to LG7 this year. lol But I'm also a realist and it just doesn't make sense to release two such important projects so close together. Especially if there is gonna be a Joker soundtrack with at least one original song (pure speculation but likely).

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Chromatography

girl…

KindnessPunk

Its awesome to see those Chromatica Ball photos behind the two hosts, I just imagine the locals seeing it and being intrigued, and so happy the rest of the world can now enjoy and appreciate this show the way monsters have. :heart:

• Love 2

HelloHangoverz
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

More so now and less in 2016, vinyls make up a huge percentage of sales. Most labels now insist vinyl be ready for release week. Joanne was finished mid September, but the vinyls weren't released until mid December.

Honestly, at this stage I'm just amazed vinyls take as long to manufacture as they do. These three legendary sole production facilities must have watertight contracts, or there must be some serious anti competitive behaviour going on, because at this point where it looks like the vinyl resurgence is here to stay, why does it still take so long?

cdf7e9ac0bd5b5ecac77502e780fd876

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 2