interview

Gaga: I'm almost there. You can't rush it.

Stephen

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

I still think it's coming out soon. What was she gonna do in that interview, say that the album is done? :laughga:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

plane jane
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I still think it's coming out soon. What was she gonna do in that interview, say that the album is done? :laughga:

well, yes!.gif 

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

Spartacus

Be honest. If Gaga stood there, looked in to camera and said "I swear on my mother's life LG7 will be released in 2025" y'all would still say it's coming in 2024. :awkney:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • LMAO 6

Versace

The single is coming in June, album is either August or November (in which case 2nd single will be out before album). That’s my prediction. 

Gangie
Posted (edited)

Relax you guys, she said she's almost there, she's in the studio every day, she's working VERY hard That means she's FINISHING the record. It's not like she said she has some ideas but it's still far away from being done. 

Jeez, she said the album is coming SOON and nobody, not even her says such things one year prior to the release. We've literaly just got the kickstart of the New era, not the pre-era but LG7 era itself as she said that CBT is the closing chapter yet the new one at the same time. What else does not clicking? Are some of you oversensitive or is it that time in the month? 

Edited by Gangie
If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 9

Gangie

End even if album is 2 years away from now, that's still ok because she knows what she's doing but from all things she said it's safe to assume that's everything it's settled and we WON'T be waiting long.

hijadeputa

I really think its coming soon. Why the HBO teaser then. She looks so good btw serving BTW/AP aestetics and Im SO HERE FOR IT! 

• YAAAS 1

Nycboy
Posted (edited)

This is so exciting! I’m loving how much she’s talking about recording this album before announcing the name/lead single etc. I feel more involved as a fan and the hype is truly building 

Edited by Nycboy

EGOT2027

she’s lying. it’s turned in. vinyls are being pressed for august. 

it was originally almost ready for a february era kickoff, but she delayed once every queen on planet earth announced an album.

my source: i searched for evidence

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Flippy

:flippy: 4 years? 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

LaFama
46 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Be honest. If Gaga stood there, looked in to camera and said "I swear on my mother's life LG7 will be released in 2025" y'all would still say it's coming in 2024. :awkney:

'Cuz that's something that someone who's releasing in 2024 would say to try to deceive her fans. She ain't fooling us

Emoji Laughing GIF by MOODMAN

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Gangie
6 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

she’s lying. it’s turned in. vinyls are being pressed for august. 

it was originally almost ready for a february era kickoff, but she delayed once every queen on planet earth announced an album.

my source: i searched for evidence

She re-announced Chromatica like 3 weeks before its release. It is still May, she has plenty of time for vinyls 

• Thanks 1

calmar
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hhennywise said:

"And - it's a car part, do you know what part of the car it is?"

"Um. I... I... I can... uh... I'll get the credits for you."

:huntyga:

Edited by calmar
俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 4

monketsharona
Posted (edited)

Don't forget that interview was made before the snippet was revealed. So of she would not waste the surprise of the 'LG7. Gaga RETURNS'

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

SOON

She’s edging her gagussy

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua