Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pedro Pascal advocates for Palestine

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

For context: in the past 2 days, Israel has committed three massacres against Palestinians who were sheltering in Rafah in tents after they were displaced by the Zionist attack on Gaza. Rafah was allegedly a 'safe zone'. The footage is geniunely horrific but the least we can do is be witnesses to the genocide happening right before our eyes. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 6

StarstruckIllusion

Damn, Ari, Dua and Pedro in one day, Rachel this is serious 

• Like 3

Gohan

Whew celebrities are waking UP wat is going awn rn :partysick:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Catnikko

ive just seen about what happen on insta and wow... this is insane and scary

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Pharamon

I hope Gaga speaks up too... come on... 

• Thanks 2

Aren
1 minute ago, Pharamon said:

no, she shouldn’t. Unless she also speaks against the atrocities committed by Hamas. Otherwise it would not look good.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 7
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Frankenztein
1 hour ago, Aren said:

no, she shouldn’t. Unless she also speaks against the atrocities committed by Hamas. Otherwise it would not look good.

There is no justification for genocide. Retaliating against Hamas was always a weak excuse for the eradication of the Palestinian people. Repeating genocidal talking points is the ugliest look possible. 

• Thanks 10

Emvee
18 hours ago, Aren said:

Not saying what Hamas did to innocent civilians is justified, but that attack was part of a decades old conflict that includes Israeli occupation, colonization, displacement and killing of innocent Palestinians too. The longest running occupation in modern times. The fact that the world has allowed Israel to just have free reign in occupying/ basically sieging Gaza and the West Bank is an outrage.

What is happening right now is GENOCIDE. It’s not even in the same category as Hamas’ attack. This is systematic. It is one-sided. It is not a war. People who aren’t speaking out against this are either A) Ignorant about the history of this conflict B) Afraid of sanctions from powerful people or C) in support of the genocide. 

• Like 1

altern8version
18 hours ago, Pharamon said:

Is your hope based on her using her platform to bring attention to the situation from her fans that don't know what's going on? Or just for her to publicly confirm which side she is on?

PartySick
20 hours ago, Aren said:

Girl, not to be insensitive but it's been half a year

Israel is killing people RIGHT NOW

💚

KeepOnSwimming
1 hour ago, Emvee said:

What is happening right now is GENOCIDE. It’s not even in the same category as Hamas’ attack. This is systematic. It is one-sided. It is not a war. People who aren’t speaking out against this are either A) Ignorant about the history of this conflict B) Afraid of sanctions from powerful people or C) in support of the genocide. 

First, its not.

To A: Maybe YOU read some history. Cause I think after WW2 we all can agree the jews needed a safe space/a country for themselves. But you can not attack someone (like hamas did multiple times) and then complain if you lose. Wich happened to quite a few countries who tried to fck with Israel. And also, I am against illegal settlements, but I think thats a different topic. 

To C: Uhm, no. Is Israel committing war crimes? Yes. Should we critizise Israel for not trying hard enough to save civilians? Absolutely.

But its in fact not a genocide. Maybe stop spreading a terrorist narrative. 

#freepalestinefromhamas

Also, from river to the sea - thats a genocide call. Maybe YOU sit down and learn some history. Palestineans didnt even call themselves that, until the mid 60s. And a big part of their identity is a hate for jews (just like most of the other arab nations).

The amount of jews in all of the neighbor states of Israel dropped by 98% (!!) since the 1940s while at the same time the population of Arabs in Israel increased at 1000% in Israel. The very coutry yall accuse of genocide. Maybe get your facts straight. But yeah, lets just assume they wanna kill all Palestineans. Even though they are not invading Westjordan and its people wich are also Palestineans.  Wich wouldnt make any sense if they wanted to get rid of all of them (cause thats what makes a genocide - the intention, plans and also its execution to kill a whole specific group of people. Ever looked at Israels Military? If they wanted to do a genocide, gurl they would be done already months ago. 

Lets call out Israel without spreading a terrorist narrative that just feeds into antisemitism, just maybe. 

There wont ever be peace in Gaza without an Israeli occupation. Just like there wouldnt have been peace in Nazi Europe, if noone occupied us and forces us to rethink what we did. Without occupations in Europe at the time guess what we would be? A buch of hateful Nazis. Does that sound great to you? No? Then I think you wouldn't wish that to Gaza...so maybe dont spread false narritives. 

Without lies, Islam dies.

And thank god, Hamas doesnt kill its own people and cares so much about their civilians that they rather built tunnels for terroristic purposes with money they internationally got for actually building hospitals and infrastructure. Wich they then didnt built for their people, cause terror stuff is more important. Also using their people as shields. Yeah, lets protect that. 

• LMAO 2

Edonis
1 hour ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

First, its not.

To A: Maybe YOU read some history. Cause I think after WW2 we all can agree the jews needed a safe space/a country for themselves. But you can not attack someone (like hamas did multiple times) and then complain if you lose. Wich happened to quite a few countries who tried to fck with Israel. And also, I am against illegal settlements, but I think thats a different topic. 

To C: Uhm, no. Is Israel committing war crimes? Yes. Should we critizise Israel for not trying hard enough to save civilians? Absolutely.

But its in fact not a genocide. Maybe stop spreading a terrorist narrative. 

#freepalestinefromhamas

Also, from river to the sea - thats a genocide call. Maybe YOU sit down and learn some history. Palestineans didnt even call themselves that, until the mid 60s. And a big part of their identity is a hate for jews (just like most of the other arab nations).

The amount of jews in all of the neighbor states of Israel dropped by 98% (!!) since the 1940s while at the same time the population of Arabs in Israel increased at 1000% in Israel. The very coutry yall accuse of genocide. Maybe get your facts straight. But yeah, lets just assume they wanna kill all Palestineans. Even though they are not invading Westjordan and its people wich are also Palestineans.  Wich wouldnt make any sense if they wanted to get rid of all of them (cause thats what makes a genocide - the intention, plans and also its execution to kill a whole specific group of people. Ever looked at Israels Military? If they wanted to do a genocide, gurl they would be done already months ago. 

Lets call out Israel without spreading a terrorist narrative that just feeds into antisemitism, just maybe. 

There wont ever be peace in Gaza without an Israeli occupation. Just like there wouldnt have been peace in Nazi Europe, if noone occupied us and forces us to rethink what we did. Without occupations in Europe at the time guess what we would be? A buch of hateful Nazis. Does that sound great to you? No? Then I think you wouldn't wish that to Gaza...so maybe dont spread false narritives. 

Without lies, Islam dies.

And thank god, Hamas doesnt kill its own people and cares so much about their civilians that they rather built tunnels for terroristic purposes with money they internationally got for actually building hospitals and infrastructure. Wich they then didnt built for their people, cause terror stuff is more important. Also using their people as shields. Yeah, lets protect that. 

I was going to go line by line to refute your talking points but then I realized that someone this racist, posting flat-out ahistorical nonsense that isn't even espoused by the biggest anti-Arab pundits (Palestinians didn't exist until the 1960s, I mean really??? Next thing you know, you'll claim that they're actually from Saudi Arabia) wouldn't actually care so it's not worth it. Continue believing that Israel is some holy country that can do no wrong and that everyone else in the world is anti-Semitic, including other Jews, because they don't agree with what's been quite literally one of the worst human rights violations in modern history.

• Thanks 2