💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

June 7th rumor not real?

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

SpanishChaosAngel

if ariana is releasing The Boy is Mine on june 7th, would Gaga release Dance In The Shadow that day? when do you think she will release it then?

Rifek

Sure. She’s totally not about charts anymore and that’s great about her 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 13
  • YAAAS 1

MDevacelli

What's the big deal with a clip from a song on an album that was released three months ago? :laughga:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

weed

I saw a theory about it being June 21st, a Friday; also a full moon (moon imagery in the tour film lol, dance in the shadow of the moon, etc)

• Like 4

Anderson123
Posted (edited)

My guess is mid June announcement and release end of June before Pride. So the 21st or 28th.

Edited by Anderson123

SpanishChaosAngel
2 minutes ago, weed said:

I saw a theory about it being June 21st, a Friday; also a full moon (moon imagery in the tour film lol, dance in the shadow of the moon, etc)

i think its a little late but can be

• Like 2

palma
Posted (edited)

Tbh there's not concrete evidence for June 7 - it's just the earliest possible release date without another major Interscope artist release. It also makes the most sense as teasing a song that won't come in more than 2 weeks would be a little strange. Also she'd want to capitalize on the Pride month. The song should be out this Friday but that's not happening apparently :selena:

Ariana is not releasing her lead or even a pre-album single. Idk how much impact it'd make on the charts. It wouldn't be another Taylor vs Billie situation so I don't think they (their teams/labels [they're both signed under UMC]) feel the need to coordinate. :partysick:

Edited by palma
Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 6

SpanishChaosAngel
3 minutes ago, palma said:

Tbh there's not concrete evidence for June 7 - it's just the earliest possible release date without another major Interscope artist release. It also makes the most sense as teasing a song that won't come in more than 2 weeks would be a little strange. Also she'd want to capitalize on the Pride month. The song should be out this Friday but that's not happening apparently :selena:

Ariana is not releasing her lead or even a pre-album single. Idk how much impact it'd make on the charts. It wouldn't be another Taylor vs Billie situation so I don't think they (their teams/labels [they're both signed under UMC]) feel the need to coordinate. :partysick:

i only hope the song to come as soon as possible, but if she releases the song this friday as a “surpise”

Nutella
Posted (edited)

I'm playing catch-up.

Can someone explain why we think it's coming SOON at all?

She played a snippet of a new song, and implied she would be returning (MAYBE with that snippet, but who knows?)

I'm not being difficult- I just want to understand why it's believed a new song is coming anytime soon, beyond a snippet and a few flashing words.

Again: I WANT it to come soon, but don't want to get my hopes up.

I don't want proof, I just want to smell the same pudding that everyone else is talking about.

edit- for all we know, its an EARLY sneak peek at a B-side from an album coming out in early 2025?

She was teasing the CBF *last* summer. She clearly doesn't mind dropping little treats WELL in advance, knowing it'll keep people interested, potentially for months/years.

***For all we know*** Right? Or wrong? Help, ladies lol

Edited by JessFletch
  • Like 5

Aga Gydal

It can’t be June 7th because I have a dentist appointment that day so her team will surely avoid that date 

• LMAO 22

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

On June 7th when nothing comes out, there will be a new thread about it coming out the next week.

It has been this way since the Dawn of Chromatica... I mean time.

Nutella
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

On June 7th when nothing comes out, there will be a new thread about it coming out the next week.

It has been this way since the Dawn of Chromatica... I mean time.

She has us in a chokehold between her thighs.

Gangie
12 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

I'm playing catch-up.

Because she said so during the premiere?

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1

Nutella
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Because she said so during the premiere?

Where? What did she say?

Careful. I didn't have an attitude, so I would hope you won't either.

edit- I apologize babe, someone has since shown me a vid of that exchange 

Edited by JessFletch

Spartacus
9 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

I'm playing catch-up.

She played a snippet of a new song, and implied she would be returning (MAYBE with that snippet, but who knows?)

I'm not being difficult- I just want to understand why it's believed a new song is coming anytime soon, beyond a snippet and a few flashing words.

Again: I WANT it to come soon, but don't want to get my hopes up.

I don't want proof, I just want to smell the same pudding that everyone else is talking about.

edit- for all we know, its an EARLY sneak peek at a B-side from an album coming out in early 2025?

She was teasing the CBF *last* summer. She clearly doesn't mind dropping little treats WELL in advance, knowing it'll keep people interested, potentially for months/years.

***For all we know*** Right? Or wrong? Help, ladies lol

Now that's the kinda detective skills I expect from Jessica Beatrice Fletcher. :lolly:

Like I said, cut to it being a snippet of the demo for track 12.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Love 1