💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thank you, Lady Gaga!

ElectricChapelR

Featured Posts

ElectricChapelR
Posted (edited)

it's been a long way since I first saw you.

The VMA paparazzi performance was the one that made me a full time fan.

Anyways, all these years were a roller-coaster and I cannot imagine what you've been through.

You've done a lot for us.

Your nerve to become a star, your motivation at that point. Stellar and inspiring. You got a voice and used it for the good. And still are.

I am a grown up man now and I see you. And I appreciate you and all that you have done for you and for me. For us, again and again.

I cannot imagine what was the cost of everything you went through.

I've grew up with you and you're always in my mind. I will always remember us the way we were when we were young and the way we are now.

Lady Gaga, you are and always been a star. Thank you for bringing us with you in your journey. It's all been but joy and happiness ❤️.

I can't wait to see what you'll do next. I'm proud of you, I am proud of us. 

Go get them, you deserve all the best in the world!

Xoxo, DD.

Edited by ElectricChapelR
  • Like 5
  • Love 18

Dancing Shadow

Whats crazy is, she could actually see this. Gaga used to go on this site a lot, and since she teased LG7 maybe she is on here again to see what we think or share our excitement, Either way, I hope she sees this. 

This is a great thank you letter. 

I also agree, thank you Lady Gaga, you are my favorite artist because your music has always made me feel safe and at peace when Im in times of fear.

Thank you!

ALSO LG7 SLAYYYYYYYY

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • Love 6

NATAH

i love her so much and watching her perform is a gift i will never take for granted :fatcat:

mother, what must i do?
  • Love 2

Keeo

You made me brave 13 years ago to step out of that closet a little at a time, and you continue to make me feel empowered to be the person that I was born to be. No matter how much I grow and change, your work will always be special to me, and I will always be excited to see what you do next. I hope I can afford to attend a show when they happen again. Thank you for being you. 

• Love 2

ElectricChapelR
18 hours ago, Dancing Shadow said:

Whats crazy is, she could actually see this. Gaga used to go on this site a lot, and since she teased LG7 maybe she is on here again to see what we think or share our excitement, Either way, I hope she sees this. 

This is a great thank you letter. 

I also agree, thank you Lady Gaga, you are my favorite artist because your music has always made me feel safe and at peace when Im in times of fear.

Thank you!

ALSO LG7 SLAYYYYYYYY

I know she does!

Battle 4 Ur Life
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

it's been a long way since I first saw you.

The VMA paparazzi performance was the one that made me a full time fan.

Anyways, all these years were a roller-coaster and I cannot imagine what you've been through.

You've done a lot for us.

Your nerve to become a star, your motivation at that point. Stellar and inspiring. You got a voice and used it for the good. And still are.

I am a grown up man now and I see you. And I appreciate you and all that you have done for you and for me. For us, again and again.

I cannot imagine what was the cost of everything you went through.

I've grew up with you and you're always in my mind. I will always remember us the way we were when we were young and the way we are now.

Lady Gaga, you are and always been a star. Thank you for bringing us with you in your journey. It's all been but joy and happiness ❤️.

I can't wait to see what you'll do next. I'm proud of you, I am proud of us. 

Go get them, you deserve all the best in the world!

Xoxo, DD.

I SECOND EVERYTHING YOU SAID INCLUDING THE PERSONAL MOTIVES AND EXCUSE ME THE CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I REALLY MEAN IT AND THANK YOU FOR SAYING SO BEAUTIFULLY.

Thank You Lady Gaga, Thank You Stefani, Thank You Gaga FROM CHROMATICA. You showed us the lucky pot behind the rainbow 🌈  that was waiting after all the RAIN ON YOU.

edit: and we know you’ll continue to do so because that’s the kind of STAR you we BORN TO BE. and we’ve got your HAND. 

Edited by Battle 4 Ur Life
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • Love 1

Pedroply

Thank you Gaga! For being part of my life and transforming my life through your art! 

• Love 1