Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Movie?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

BESIDES the announcement, which part of the movie did you enjoy the most??

EGOT2027

i wouldn't say this was my favorite part, but angel down was soooooo spectacular. she sounded freaking fantastic. it was so emotional. so good

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

B2theRich33

there was a moment in the edge of glory during the chorus the camera is slowly pannning on her at the piano and in the background you just hear the crowd chanting “Gaga”… the must’ve been so powerful for her to witness first hand … and through a camera editing this. 

• Like 6

Sorcerer

I need to watch it 10 more times for the film to fully sink in, but 911 was INSANE and Always Remember Us This Way made me emotional.

StarstruckIllusion

I can’t choose there’s so much :giveup:

I loved Replay and 911 just as I thought. Born this way was just amazing. Shallow and ARUGW ate… Stupid Love and Rain On Me whreeew and the editing of Bad Romance thru Poker Face… motherrrr

StarstruckIllusion

Currently on my second watch like oh my goddd this is THE best piece of media she’s ever touched, Bad Romance and ASIB included. 16 years of culture shifting hits all in one glorious moment. Like it’s not sinking innn

• YAAAS 4

Starmie25
11 minutes ago, crackpoppodcast said:

911 was phenomenal 

Out of context this wording sounds so odd :air:

• LMAO 8

Stef666

When she sang Angel Down and said: "Do you remember this one? It's from Joanne." :jase:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

EGOT2027

WAIT also at the end of born this way when they magically got the shot of the person with a peace sign tat with their paw up with Gaga in the background with her paw up

• Like 1

Anderson123

I just finished watching it! And I'm so happy and grateful she took the time to make this movie for us I love her so much. Some of my favorite parts were Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, Angel Down, etc. the whole piano parts. I really love when she's with the crowd. 911/Sour Candy were always some of my favorites already from the live videos so it was nice to see them again. The interludes looked amazing.

amazinglyjon

Free Woman performance... when I saw that she used one of my videos in her official concert film, I SCREAMED.

So glad I get to be a part of an official Gaga release in a way 😭

• YAAAS 5

Ronnie

During The Edge Of Glory when I was able to pause and see myself close up in the crowd :cryga:

red carpet grammys GIF by E!

• YAAAS 2

Starmie25
23 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

When she sang Angel Down and said: "Do you remember this one? It's from Joanne." :jase:

I'm glad she performed this deep cut. One of my favourites from Joanne, especially studio version :kara:

• Like 1

Creyk

I was happy to see Angel Down, at the same time I was very sad that 1000 Doves was not included. She must have seen its streaming numbers.

I also thought the enigma performance was very well-done and the little walk-dance she did with it's long instrumental extension was so cute.

• Like 2