💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Lady Gaga - Dance In The Shadow

Rifek

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

I am sure there is a whole thing around the moon and stuff with Chromatica. She literally has a whole map made for it. I am sure we were supposed to get so much more that we have received from chromatica but due to the shut downs and stuff, I am sure alot got scrapped. 

-Mark
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

mightyriverz

Ok folks hear me out, I've logged in after ages for this

Gaga has dived deep into astrology after Chromatica and I'm all here for it, here's why I believe it so hardly.

She announced the release of the Live Special on May 8th, right when it was New Moon in Taurus. A great moon for setting intentions and manifesting for our future.

And she released the special right on May 25th, when Jupiter entered Gemini, which is my solar sign and her and mine rising. 

The woman is cooking with the old witchy tools, and it's certainly going to be reflecting on her new record. DE-LI-VER.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 2
  • Shook 2

Axl Jax
21 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

I am sure there is a whole thing around the moon and stuff with Chromatica. She literally has a whole map made for it. I am sure we were supposed to get so much more that we have received from chromatica but due to the shut downs and stuff, I am sure alot got scrapped. 

Makes sense. I really feel this era will be her magnum octopus. I can feel it in my bones. Especially considering she's likely gonna release the lead at the same time the general publics hype for the joker movie really starts ramping up

• Like 4

buzzkill

Why is she so silent 

• LMAO 4

Bronco
3 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Why is she so silent 

She literally just dropped TCB film & dropped a snippet of a new song and confirmed LG7 is real

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

StarstruckIllusion

🌫️🕺👹🖤🌚🌫️

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Why is she so silent 

she’s letting tcb film be absorbed by the world and fans

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Rifek

So I watched it for the second time and there were 3 references to moon 🌕 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, IluvARTPOP said:

I've not posted in 8YEARS since 2016 but this feels like the best moment to enter and be back on GGD :ally:

Time to ride the hype train with everyone :party:The first of many and I'm so happy for all of us :kara:

Omg same here!! Last time I logged in was probably around 2020 with all of the pre-Chromatica. I've been lurking on here again since february bc of all of the rumours and insider mess but now I just had to make a full comeback as the hype is just too much atp :enigma::tony:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

Red
1 hour ago, TXNNXTUS said:

I think the song is eclipse related. Eclipses in the spiritual world represent letting go of old patterns, beliefs and experiences. She did say that in regards to  TCB on the black carpet. And it makes sense lyrically.

"Dance in the shadow of the mo-o-o-o-on"

1712322341.gif

P.S 

This interlude at TCB?

hqdefault.jpg

The same interlude that was strangely cut from the Film :partysick:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

StarstruckIllusion

👹🐾

my paws won’t go down help i’m suffering

suffering from pawrectile dysfunction 

• LMAO 11

Rifek

She needs to give us more info ASAP 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 1

BabylonSaints
50 minutes ago, mightyriverz said:

Ok folks hear me out, I've logged in after ages for this

Gaga has dived deep into astrology after Chromatica and I'm all here for it, here's why I believe it so hardly.

She announced the release of the Live Special on May 8th, right when it was New Moon in Taurus. A great moon for setting intentions and manifesting for our future.

And she released the special right on May 25th, when Jupiter entered Gemini, which is my solar sign and her and mine rising. 

The woman is cooking with the old witchy tools, and it's certainly going to be reflecting on her new record. DE-LI-VER.

Not only this, she dropped the GCB special right when the moon entered Capricorn, and as far as her natal chart goes, Capricorn is in her 8th house :enigma:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 2

Thonin Dyn

Notice how she released the DAWN of Chromatica, Chromatica which was about turning dark things into light.

She also said that Chromatica is about a beginning & an ending, a cycle

Dusk comes after Dawn, when it's getting DARKER.  This new era seems very dark compared to Chromatica's Colours

Serve it, Ancient City style!
  • Like 3

LUCARTPOP

Something about moons (as said in the Chromatica Ball) and astrology, the night, the dark hair, the dark imagery in the last haus editorial (with the grey curls), "there's a rat in the studio", aliens; rats and vampires/monsters (hence the emoji use on Instagram), the black heart emojies... idk I think all of this is intentional and she knows what she's doing. 

She's a WITCH! :firega: WitchGa alter ego for LG7 UNLOCKED!

• Like 3
  • Love 1