Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Nicki Minaj released after she was arrested on suspicion of exporting soft drugs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky
Posted (edited)

Some of y'all defending something that has been illegal in the first place. Neither her or her security should have taken 100 grams of weed with you on board. :giggle: 

There's a max of 5 gram of weed you can hold into your pocket in The Netherlands. And it's DEFINITELY not allowed to pass through security at the airport with any amount. 

Before defending this, please check the laws and act accordingly. She deserved what was coming and it's deserved. :ohwell:

Edited by Mr Ricky
Crossfit
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

RenegAde

Everyone suddenly has a law degree when its someone you dont like :bear:

• Like 3

Mr Ricky
49 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Tbh, it's not about having a law degree, I just know the laws within my own country :ororomunroe:

Crossfit
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

RenegAde
25 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Tbh, it's not about having a law degree, I just know the laws within my own country :ororomunroe:

Hope you remember how sacrosanct those laws are when it's someone else on the recieving end. 

Mr Ricky
6 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Hope you remember how sacrosanct those laws are when it's someone else on the recieving end. 

It doesn't matter, it all comes at this point that she did something really stupid. She needs to be happy that she only got fined for it. Other countries would put her ass in jail. :air: 

Even if it were to be Gaga, I would call her ass out, because it's plain stupid. :deadbanana:

Crossfit
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Teletubby changed the title to Nicki Minaj released after she was arrested on suspicion of exporting soft drugs
Bronco
10 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Other countries would put her ass in jail.

Honestly the Netherlands would have put a non celebrity in jail.

There is no way anyone non famous or rich would have been processed so quickly. 

• Like 1

Teletubby

So they succeeded at their plan to not let me get on that stage tonight. I succeeded @ getting to the root of it all by recording them & posting everything in real time. I have sooooooooo much video evidence. You wouldn’t believe it if I told you. I’ll have the lawyers & GOD take it from here tho.

i ❤️
  • LMAO 6

GregJA

She sounds insane 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Thanks 2

Helxig
10 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Manchester, I'm devastated

Why is this so comedic :ladyhaha: 

Her refusing to go in and then a shot from inside of that big dramatic door closing 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

POPANEINONEONE
13 hours ago, Red said:

Next song to be deleted from ARTPOP

If that happens im Turning into a swiftie

Kamala Stan 👏👏👏👏

Flippy
9 hours ago, Mr Ricky said:

It doesn't matter, it all comes at this point that she did something really stupid. She needs to be happy that she only got fined for it. Other countries would put her ass in jail. :air: 

Even if it were to be Gaga, I would call her ass out, because it's plain stupid. :deadbanana:

You’re such a king! :tony:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Future Lovers
11 hours ago, RenegAde said:

I mean this is kind of common sense, no? Just because a substance is legal in a country doesn't mean it's legal to bring into an airport and transport it somewhere else. It doesn't really take a law degree to figure that one out. 

• Like 1

RenegAde
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Mr Ricky said:

Jokes on them for wasting everyone's time and resources on this, especially theirs!. Police lack of common sense is a global issue after all.

Edited by RenegAde