he doesn't look like heehee:noparty:
GOmSf3MXoAgwvbD?format=jpg&name=medium
GOmpm0GboAAX52Y?format=jpg&name=large

i ❤️

TheSine
On 5/25/2024 at 5:31 PM, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Idk y'all, the Amy biopic has me worried about any future ones lol :trollga:

Same. Trust me, us Amy fans are hating on it too. :laughga:

Perhaps the MJ biopic won't be too terrible, but I do hope it talks about subjects that are unfamiliar.

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, TheSine said:

Same. Trust me, us Amy fans are hating on it too. :laughga:

Perhaps the MJ biopic won't be too terrible, but I do hope it talks about subjects that are unfamiliar.

I first got into ha in-between the Frank and B2B eras when I was like 15/16. Frank was posted on this old pop music forum called Fetch Me Some Music and I downloaded (:billie:) the album on a whim and became OBSESSED!

Her death was the first celebrity death that really shook me :messga:

Seeing the trailer for that Amy film almost felt like parody, it's so so sad. The casting is wrong, the writing, everything 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

HausOfMark

ANOTHER MJ biopic? 

This poor man needs to be left to rest in peace. 

-Mark

Chromatislaps
On 5/25/2024 at 3:38 PM, PartySick said:

Just a little concerned since every set pic we've gotten has been covering ~1992 at the latest (The Dangerous Tour).

They need to tell the whole story. Not just turn this into another recap of the Thriller era.

There is also an image of Jaafar Jackson as MJ at the Diane Sawyer Prime time interview with Lisa Marie Presley. So I think they are going to cover the entire lifetime of Michael

• Love 1
  • Shook 1

Chromatislaps
43 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

ANOTHER MJ biopic? 

This poor man needs to be left to rest in peace. 

This one is actually made with the family and the MJ estate, the other ones were all amateuristic and 3rd party. this is a big budget production apparently, unlike previous attempts.

• Like 1

Cello
7 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

There is also an image of Jaafar Jackson as MJ at the Diane Sawyer Prime time interview with Lisa Marie Presley. So I think they are going to cover the entire lifetime of Michael

Whaaaat where is the pic? 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

Chromatislaps
4 hours ago, Cello said:

Whaaaat where is the pic? 

I saw it on tiktok, its an apparent leak. 

But they've casted someone to play Paris Jackson apparently

• Shook 1

Alfonso
On 5/25/2024 at 8:57 AM, Ziggy said:

They said it was going to get into that stuff so we’ll see. I’d imagine post ‘92 doesn’t have much to film outside since he was more and more isolated and shut away from the public eye

Well, I think that biopics should try to cover as most as they can and cover those periods especially or what happened behind the scenes, as those are the thing's we're unfamiliar about and would like to discover as a viewer at least. 

Ziggy
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Well, I think that biopics should try to cover as most as they can and cover those periods especially or what happened behind the scenes, as those are the thing's we're unfamiliar about and would like to discover as a viewer at least. 

Oh I agree! When I meant film outside I literally meant filmed outdoors where people would take and leak set photos we could see hahahaha like I’m sure most of that ‘92 onwards stuff is happening on sound stages so stuff isn’t as likely to leak. Plus, that stuff is SO thorny that I feel like I wouldn’t want to market with that bc you’re only putting out so much in marketing that it leaves you susceptible to early and ill-informed interpretations. For a complicated period of his life like that, I’d be like y’all have to see the movie to see how we approach it. Promo is gonna be the easily palatable stuff that’s doesn’t really get interpreted. It’s just iconography lmao

Edited by Ziggy