💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Sarah’s tweets - “no it’s about LG7”?

oheyitso

Featured Posts

oheyitso

I’m not sure if there’s been a thread about this already so excuse me if there has! But I just stumbled across Sarah Tanno’s tweets from last night where she said she was upset that fans had been “word twisting about her interviews tonight” and that Gaga “wasn’t even talking about an album” - full thread below.

https://x.com/sarahntannomua/status/1793882360934764914?s=46&t=iJGyU8rTwojvGcTisfkAFQ

I’m just a little confused about it, fully love and respect Sarah (she was fab on Glow Up UK), but as a fan some of the interviews I watched certainly felt like Ga was talking about new music - e.g. the below - while this could be about the Joker soundtrack, SURELY Ga knew what the interviewer was talking about when she got asked the question. There’s been a lot of teasing on instagram too of musical projects, so I think it’s fair fans would suspect she’s talking about a new project - not that fans should EVER think we know anything until Bobby confirms, but it’s fine to just be a bit excited right? 

https://x.com/ladygaganownet/status/1793892794685145119?s=46&t=iJGyU8rTwojvGcTisfkAFQ

Perhaps she wasn’t talking about LG7 as Sarah says, and if that’s the case does this confirm a new album is not on the way? Sarah is clearly a close member of the Haus, and I feel like she wouldn’t tweet like this if new music was right around the corner. 

Thoughts? 

• Like 1

JohnnyVersace

My thought is Sarah shouldn't be speaking on this period - stick to the Color Fuse Glassy Blush Balm sis :coffee:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 5

monketsharona

It's not Sarah, this account has like 330 followers 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 7

NATAH

ignore her, she drinks

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 3

LIKELADYAGAGA

This is NOT her account. It's an imposter! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

oheyitso
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It's not Sarah, this account has like 330 followers 

oh OOPS how embarrassing lol

i saw the blue tick and it sounded so professional 💀

how do people have the time to fake an MUA this is so embarrassing

Anyway have a fab day everyone lol

• LMAO 3

Cameltoe Chariot

This is why we need to stop paying attention to anything on that crap platform :awkney:

Prime example of how easy it is for someone to impersonate someone else, buy a blue check, and spread bullsh*t far and wide.

• Like 6

oheyitso
1 minute ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

This is why we need to stop paying attention to anything on that crap platform :awkney:

Prime example of how easy it is for someone to impersonate someone else, buy a blue check, and spread bullsh*t far and wide.

Literally twitter is in the dumps 

NATAH

in other news i just stalked your instagram and you're well fit

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 4

Spartacus
19 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

My thought is Sarah shouldn't be speaking on this period - stick to the Color Fuse Glassy Blush Balm sis :coffee:

In other words, Sarah shouldn't complain about us bashing her and Gaga etc?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Ophelia

if it's a fake acc, then this is so ****ing weird :air: 

https://twitter.com/hauslabs/status/1719383840693878910

https://twitter.com/hauslabs/status/1779147872308731932

thttps://twitter.com/hauslabs/status/1725197180842230088

IF HAUS LABS CANNOT TELL THEIR GLOBAL ARTISTRY DIRECTOR'S ACC IS FAKE......... :air:

A GARGANTUAN MESS :air:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 1

Dancing Shadow

Guys, it is sarahs account, Gaga tagged that same account in a post.

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Modern Ecstasy2

Is it or is it not her real account??? I find it incredibly hard to believe that she would be saying these things to fans on social media, but it's the same handle that Gaga tagged

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Dancing Shadow
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Is it or is it not her real account??? I find it incredibly hard to believe that she would be saying these things to fans on social media, but it's the same handle that Gaga tagged

thats exactly why im confused, i also find it hard to believe because "saras" account follows someone with the username "stefani germanotta" @stefanil cambell or something like that, and that person is impersonating Gaga. 

I think.. Unless that is Gaga? Im f-king confused.

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

Allim200
Posted (edited)

Yeah I am pretty sure this is Sarah's account. But honestly, she is kinda right for speaking up. This fandom makes me sad sometimes because of how much they come for Gaga's people. telling them to eat **** and sending death threats is not okay. While yes,  maybe Sarah can handle this differently at some point, however, I would also get annoyed by constantly being insulted. While Gaga's career did take a turn under Bobby's management (which I still think is not bad at all) , it does not mean it is okay for people to harass her closest collaborators based on rumors that hold no truth. 

anyways...YAY, happy Gaga!

Edited by Allim200
Slay
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1