Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

why is gagas waist skinnifying

ALittleMonsta

Featured Posts

ALittleMonsta

in the alice short video, her waist is literally changing (looks like editing the waist in look at the arms) as the stuttering editing goes on... what is going on 

gaga1.jpg

gaga2.jpg

watch it in the video itself to see clearer

ALittleMonsta

you cant see it at all in the pics but go to the alice video and go to that angle and watch the waist

27monster27

Ozempic goddess. 😍

/jk

he/him/his

Obobo

Well everything these days are edited. She looks skinny as a needle in IG pics for the premiere when she’s obviously at a much more healthy weight rn.

• Like 1

JustAnotherGayASMR

I don't see it personally. She is moving around on there so maybe it's just that. She looks great edited or not.

After all it's just another gay x https://www.youtube.com/@JustAnotherGayASMR

Controversiaga
11 minutes ago, Obobo said:

Well everything these days are edited. She looks skinny as a needle in IG pics for the premiere when she’s obviously at a much more healthy weight rn.

Yeah I noticed a difference in how she looked in the pics vs in the actual videos of her on the red carpet 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

River

It's just a 2 different frames filmed from a different angle

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ALittleMonsta
4 minutes ago, River said:

It's just a 2 different frames filmed from a different angle

nope! same angle, same camera, just slightly different poses but the arms are clearly changing in size so there was some editing to the waist

of course im not criticizing or anything i was just like asking if anyone else noticed

VTV

Its a glitch mishap I think. One frame wasn't properly covered. They must have undo sth and missed that frame

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Natalia Kills
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

nope! same angle, same camera, just slightly different poses but the arms are clearly changing in size so there was some editing to the waist

of course im not criticizing or anything i was just like asking if anyone else noticed

Honestly, I think it's fine to call it out. I know some may get defensive but it's a bit of a step away from superbowl Gaga who laughed the ridiculous comments off. 

I personally can't see the slimming of the waist, but if there is, I'd be disappointed but not surprised.

Maybe there's a reason though, like trying to make the shot work on footage. Or it's an editing error even.

Edited by Natalia Kills
  • Love 1

SharGaga
Posted (edited)

Am I the only one who thought the waist getting smaller was a subtle nod to her alleged ab*****n? The red drapes between her legs like she's bleeding and her singing about wanting to get out of it alive etc. It almost feels like a metaphor for her being strapped to a surgical table. Her facial expressions show she's in pain and she's posing with her legs open. I know it's a reach and a disgusting thing to say but yeah.

Edited by SharGaga
  • Shook 1

JustAnotherGayASMR
On 5/24/2024 at 5:40 PM, SharGaga said:

Am I the only one who thought the waist getting smaller was a subtle nod to her alleged ab*****n? The red drapes between her legs like she's bleeding and her singing about wanting to get out of it alive etc. It almost feels like a metaphor for her being strapped to a surgical table. Her facial expressions show she's in pain and she's posing with her legs open. I know it's a reach and a disgusting thing to say but yeah.

I don't think it's a reach, Gaga loves to create symbolism/messages in most things she puts out so who knows. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. That's the fun part, finding meaning from her work & being able to interpret it in our own way.

I can't imagine Gaga would slim down her waist through choice when she puts out the message that we're beautiful in our own way. I'm also thinking it's probably a glitch/editing error.

After all it's just another gay x https://www.youtube.com/@JustAnotherGayASMR