Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

LGN: HBO Didn't Secure Their Deals With All The Local Network

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

Featured Posts

NATAH
2 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

I don’t understand how Gaga is ok with this level of mediocrity from her team and the “deals” they secure for her. What happened? :saladga:

well it sounds like HBO's issue rather than Gaga's fault, there's not a lot she can do... she's not the manager at HBO lol

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 4

M i K E Y

As much as I’m disappointed and have to look for alternatives but Gaga’s team is not responsible for HBO messing up deals

• Like 3

palma
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

I don’t understand how Gaga is ok with this level of mediocrity from her team and the “deals” they secure for her. What happened? :saladga:

I don't want to sound like a hater but to me it's clear she prioritizes friendship over excellence when it comes to her team. Can't blame her with all the bs she went through but it is what it is :volantis:

OH and yeah this is not on Gaga's team I must say

Spoiler

although I blame them for a myriad of other issues over the last decade :bear:

Edited by palma
Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 6

LastNight
Posted (edited)

I got confused by the way this was phrased, but for anyone else that misunderstood: LGN is just talking about the “additional territories” that are listed as ‘to be announced’ on the poster anyway.

On first read I thought you meant HBO were backtracking on the countries they’d already announced, but that’s not the case. It’s LGN backtracking on their own statement.

Still a shame because I wish it was streaming here in the UK on the same day, but we already knew it wouldn’t be. This isn’t Gaga’s team going back on what they said - it was announced from the beginning that some territories have yet to get a streaming date. 

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 3

SharGaga

The additional territories will probably be here soon as House of Dragon is coming June 16th. So just a small delay likely!

SOON

Traumatica Ball Tour :ororomunroe:

I'll be watching it on a certain website then... :vegas:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

monketsharona

There will be a ton of links to watch it free anyway :huntyga:

Stef

They had one (1) job. 

And arguable had two years to execute this one (1) job. 

It’s comedy really :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 5

JoanneMonster

didnt we know this already? They posted the countries that are getting it the day they made the announcement, other countries are listed as “to be announced”

I See You

River

In major EU countries + UK HBO sold their rights to Sky, so it all depends on them now and Sky is a bit slow with bringing new content.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1

Ophelia
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

NOW it feels like a Gaga project :traumatica:

This is not Gaga’s fault tho, I worked for HBO/MAX customer service before and the US premieres were never simultaneous with the ones in the EU. People were calling us pissed off why the title isn’t available yet.

MAX updates their databases around 9-11am, so most of Europe should be able to stream it on 26th.

Edited by Ophelia
...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 1

GerMonsterNotta

We’ll all get it soon enough.

No drama llamas 🦙

ModernEcstasy
Posted (edited)

I’m not mad because I was expecting this (which is sad in a way). 
What I don’t understand is how we have one of the biggest artists in the world with such a mediocre team surrounding her. Or there’s usually always issues coming from the people they work with. 
There’s always so much disappointment outweighing the good. 

When will it end :messga:

(I know it’s not the end of the world. VPN blah blah blah. But by the time this makes it to UK it’ll almost be a non event. I’d have seen most of the footage and the rest of the world will have already been talking about it etc)

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Thanks 1

Elusive Chanteuse

so grateful Stan secured it here in australia but i hate being on the other side of the world!! ik i get it when everyone else does but having it drop 11am SUNDAY kills me like i get hyped for the 25th but its actually the 26th!! also on the lords day!? please lol

im a free b*tch baby (he/she/they)

Juanjo
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

well it sounds like HBO's issue rather than Gaga's fault, there's not a lot she can do... she's not the manager at HBO lol

Don’t pick HBO, period. 

• Thanks 1