💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Camila Cabello to be honored with Global Impact award

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The megastar of Cuban and Mexican roots to be honored with Global Impact award at the 2024 Billboard Latin Women in Music.

“Singer-songwriter Camila Cabello’s success and contributions have earned her the honor of Global Impact, which recognizes female artists who have an exceptional ability to connect with audiences worldwide, not only through their music but also by positively influencing popular culture, as well as serving as ambassadors of Latin culture on a global scale,” the singer of “Havana” and “Señorita” has used her voice not only to create great hits worldwide, but to promote important issues that she is passionate about such as immigration, diversity, mental health and female empowerment.

Among other projects, Camila has partnered with This Is About Humanity and Miami Freedom Project to host community events for new immigrant families in Miami, and has raised half a million dollars with Equality Florida and Lambda Legal to combat harmful legislation in Florida targeting the LGBTQ+ community.
She also launched the Healing Justice Project to provide mental health resources to BIPOC organizers across the country advancing racial, immigrant, and environmental justice.

The honorees for this year's event, happening on June 9, include Gloria Estefan (Legend award), Ana Bárbara (Lifetime Achievement award), Ángela Aguilar (Musical Dynasty), Kany García (Spirit of Change) and Kali Uchis (Rising Star award.)

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 10
  • Love 7

bpmMonkey

Love that for her. Don’t know what kind of character needs to react with an „LMAO“ to this post when it clearly states why she deserves the recognition she gets ☺️:bye:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

weed

Maybe she’s not so relevant now but Havana was a global smash! And then Señorita! Both of her biggest hits being Latina/Hispanic inspired. Deserved 

• Like 1

GagaGame
1 hour ago, weed said:

Maybe she’s not so relevant now but Havana was a global smash! And then Señorita! Both of her biggest hits being Latina/Hispanic inspired. Deserved 

If that's the case then every artist with at least 2 international hits should have it :koons: 

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
  • Like 1

huttont

Good for her! She deserves it. To those who are laugh reacting, what charity work are you doing and how much money have you raised? 👀 

“Camila has partnered with This Is About Humanity and Miami Freedom Project to host community events for new immigrant families in Miami, and has raised half a million dollars with Equality Florida and Lambda Legal to combat harmful legislation in Florida targeting the LGBTQ+ community.
She also launched the Healing Justice Project to provide mental health resources to BIPOC organizers across the country advancing racial, immigrant, and environmental justice.”

Imagine making fun of someone for using their platform and celebrity status to do all of this ⬆️ makes me sad

• Like 2
  • Love 1

HotLikeMexico

I rolled by eyes but went ahead and read the sauce. I didn’t know she’s done a lot of charity and humanitarian work. With that said I took my seat in the auditorium and will sit my judgey ass down. And you bitches that “LMAO” should do that same. 

• Thanks 2

weed
2 hours ago, GagaGame said:

If that's the case then every artist with at least 2 international hits should have it :koons: 

There can be 1 person awarded every year, so.. 

GagaGame
41 minutes ago, weed said:

There can be 1 person awarded every year, so.. 

Oh, then I'll just shut up :enigma:

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
  • Thanks 1