Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
celeb

Katy Perry attacked by forgotten rapper

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot
47 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Katy Perry doesn't excel at anything. She has a cute personality and sounds okay with melodyne but that's it. Nothing pleases me more than seeing her fall from grace. You can just see it in her eyes that she's feeling very insecure and low about the state of her career. It's the humble pie that Katy so desperately needed. If she's going back to generic Dr Luke bops instead of evolving as an artist she can keep it. We won't be streaming.

Those who hate the truth will try to tear you down, but scream it from the rooftops my sweet summer child!

THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE!

blacklana00-katy-queen.gif

• Like 2
  • LMAO 3

TheSine

The Rapper.

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵

Lucas
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Who hurt you?

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

This is a Wendy's.

57 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Did Katy steal your dog? dang

Nah if you look at this profile he's just a swiftie lol. It's actually quite funny that he's talking about an artist using melodyne, being insecure, desesperate and not evolving because that's exactly who Taylor is lol etc...

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

GagaGame
1 hour ago, SharGaga said:

Katy Perry doesn't excel at anything. She has a cute personality and sounds okay with melodyne but that's it. Nothing pleases me more than seeing her fall from grace. You can just see it in her eyes that she's feeling very insecure and low about the state of her career. It's the humble pie that Katy so desperately needed. If she's going back to generic Dr Luke bops instead of evolving as an artist she can keep it. We won't be streaming.

Idk if this is a joke but if it isn't girl wtf are u talking about go stream Taylor :laughga:

I could be your mustang for the weekend
  • Thanks 3

POPANEINONEONE

The Truth Will Be The Winner Tonight... Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

Kamala Stan 👏👏👏👏
  • YAAAS 1

apollorowling

If this is true, you need to go to therapy, because having so much resentment towards someone who doesn't even know about your existence is worrying.

• Thanks 5

APPLAUSE4YOU

This mindset about someone is actually scary, get help...did she personally hurt you?

The funny part of this is she's filthy rich and probably not sad at all with a beautiful daughter. Ya'll need to let go of 2013 drama and be adults. We are grown now.

I'll be streaming! 

• Thanks 3

Wolf Boy

Lol gurl, it’s not that serious. 

• Thanks 2

ProdigyARTPOP
Posted (edited)

Katy Perry has no artistic integrity and her place in the pop pantheon she used to have cannot be again, she is the complete antithesis of what Lady Gaga is, Katy is an artist with no vision, an artist who is all marketing and actually just about gimmick, who shows no growth and isn’t the best singer, people just loved her because she was tits and kiddie pop music and she has max and dr luke, and benny blanco. 

Like I appreciate the fact that she has bops but her and Dua give me faceless pop, no actual story or feeling behind the art they’re selling to you, and it always felt weird she was so celebrated and revered when we had our girl over here doing all she could to show her artistic merit and world building every album she created. Not trying to come off bitter about it, it’s just basically similar to how feel about TS being so massive now. Artists who actually hold notes and create stories and narratives with their albums like Beyoncé and Gaga and Ariana deserve it more imo

Edited by ProdigyARTPOP
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

Plastic Flower
37 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Nah if you look at this profile he's just a swiftie lol. It's actually quite funny that he's talking about an artist using melodyne, being insecure, desesperate and not evolving because that's exactly who Taylor is lol etc...

I find it funny that he was the one talking about how mature he was for not laughing at the Alice edit meme. Lol. 

Drop it

palma

I knew this would be about Azaelia before I read :volantis:

Katy is long due for a redemption imo. I will be checking her music :partysick:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1

GagaGame
1 hour ago, POPANEINONEONE said:

The Truth Will Be The Winner Tonight

ITS BEEN OOLONG SINCE IVE HAD A SIP OH WHEN DID I GET THIS FEELING

I NEED A

A GREEN DETOX

THE TRUTH WILL BE THE WINNER TONIGHT :tea:

I could be your mustang for the weekend

phantasmas

"attacked" :max: 

TikTok: pizza_smoothie; Tumblr: officialparishilton; Twitter; eddie9k

phantasmas
2 hours ago, SharGaga said:

ok with yo JLo avi :laughga:

TikTok: pizza_smoothie; Tumblr: officialparishilton; Twitter; eddie9k