💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Apple Music names ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ the best album of all time

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Fck I luv Art

60. “The Velvet Underground and Nico (45th Anniversary Edition)” — Velvet Underground & Nico

61. “Love Deluxe” — Sade

62. “All Eyez on Me” — 2Pac

63. “Are You Experienced?” — The Jimi Hendrix Experience

66: “The Queen Is Dead” — The Smiths

67. “Dummy” — Portishead

69. “Master of Puppets (Remastered)” — Metallica

79. “Norman F****** Rockwell!” — Lana Del Rey

81. “After the Gold Rush” — Neil Young

88. “I Put a Spell on You” — Nina Simone

89. “The Fame Monster (Deluxe Edition)” — Lady Gaga

96. “Pure Heroine” — Lorde

99. “Hotel California” — The Eagles 

Who the hell even believes that this ranking is legit ? :excuseu:

These gems are not in their respective place :interestinga:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Thanks 1

ssslyboy
3 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

lauryn hill just announced her second album is coming soon... i bet she has already a promo deal with apple music for that... the album is great and high in a lot rankings... but thats a suspicious timing

This is exactly what I was thinking.  Wouldn't have been shocked to see it somewhere inside the Top 20.  But #1?  A deal was made.

• LMAO 1

Jack3257
Posted (edited)

I have questions about this list…TFM at 89? Why is 1989 at 18 when it is far from Taylor’s best album?  Ed Sheeran nowhere to be seen?  Teenage Dream not on the list?  Thriller as the MJ pick?

Edited by Jack3257

RebeldeFaith

Gaga not having an entry in the top 20 is criminal, yet Taylor has one with the most McDonald's album of all and it isn't even the superior recording. Biased af tbh.

Something something idk
  • Like 1

ImMatt

I much prefer the Rolling Stone list. It feels way more accurate (at least the top 25 or so does). This list is hopelessly all over the place (Blond at 5...are you joking) and number 1 feels...how do I phrase this...calculated.

• Thanks 1

madmagical6

This list :huntyga: music is subjective anyway but this isn't what I'd rate. 

ImMatt
3 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

I have questions about this list…TFM at 89? Why is 1989 at 18 when it is far from Taylor’s best album?  Ed Sheeran nowhere to be seen?  Teenage Dream not on the list?  Thriller as the MJ pick?

Teenage Dream is a great mention. It always gets overlooked for these kind of lists but is the perfect pop album in my opinion. It ticks every box. One of the best pure pop albums ever.

Aussie

Oh lord…it’s a good album but best of all time?

Spartacus

These lists are always a joke.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
9 hours ago, Teletubby said:

@PartySick now
1688861952406-gif.gif

I called this when they were at like #80 so I'm not mad. A little surprised it even made the top 5 :laughga:

Publications like this get more out of being contrarian to seem interesting than being accurate. They know the outrage will get them clicks too which is why Taylor's only placement is #18 or something.

Thriller is the biggest selling album of all time and everything associated with it and the era revolutionized the industry, from breaking racial barriers to reinventing the music video.

It's objectively the best which is why nobody will every put it at #1 and I've made peace with that :anveeroy:

9 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Thriller is iconic, but Bad and Off The Wall (sorry, i referred to it as his debut, i'm dumb) >>>>>>> Thriller, sorry! :bradley:

8 hours ago, Cello said:

Agree to disagree :giveup: for once our tastes are different. 

Thriller and HIStory >>>>>

Thriller is impeccable to me, crafted by the best people at the time in every element, I've never heard better production :firega:

Absolutely agree that Thriller isn't his best work (at least imo) but the impact on the industry is undeniable :legend:

I said the only way this list is correct is if it goes

5. Dangerous 

4. Off the Wall

3. Bad

2. HIStory

1. Thriller

I'd personally put Dangerous at #1 but that album flows through my veins :ladyhaha:

💚
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, Jack3257 said:

If I had to be objective I'd say Lover deserved top 15 placement. I HATE Taylor and even I like that album.

Born This Way deserved at least top 50, even if it came at TFM's expense.

Not shocked Ed isn't there :anveeroy:

Also not shocked Thriller was the pick for MJ. It's obvious as that album's accolades are insurmountable by anybody, even MJ himself. But I would have given it to HIStory or Dangerous otherwise. Those are his best bodies of work imo.

All in all weird list but it did get me listening to Biggie again so no complaints :legend:

💚

Taylucifer

everyone we know we they say 1989 TV they mean 1989 standard 2014 but can't say that, be fr 

also the entire list is void cause Melodrama isn't there so what are we to do:gaysia:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

BlackLight
9 hours ago, proxy said:

Not including Ray of Light by Madonna is joke! 

Honestly that was the one I was kinda shocked at. 

putting 1989 on the top 20 and not including 

Confessions on a Dancefloor

Ray of Light 

Born This Way 

….

and also The Fame Monster should be higher than 1989. Like….honestly Teenage Dream should be on this list too if we are gonna include 1989 because quite frankly it’s a cooler concept, nails the concept better, had more hits, and is the bigger female era. 

actually…all bias aside wouldn’t you think it’s fair to say that “pop magnum opus”-wise that Teenage Dream is wayyyy better at that than 1989? 

I feel like 1989 is on the same level as Prism. But Teenage Dream and The Fame Monster (Deluxe) genuinely seem more iconic. 

Artist from NYC.
  • Thanks 1

Spartacus
Posted (edited)

TMOLH is a fine album. The title track alone is divine. However, when compared to other lists, this one makes no sense. If rumor is true, and LH is prepping to release another album, I could totally see her label paying for that #1 spot to gather hype.

Edited by Spartacus
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™