news

Gaga shares Alice @ TCB

Catnikko

Featured Posts

andy232000
13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well yeah, they're having to grab from several different shows. Gaga has one show to pull from so even if she edited like that, these wouldn't be an issue :flower:

The heavier edits are a bit much though, you're not wrong

Even grabbing shots from different shows, there are ways around it. But each editor had their priorities. I personally am a continuity freak. Venom is much more narrative

• Like 2

MadArchitect
9 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I really don't like the glitching effect or similar video effects in my concert videos. Madonna's are literally unwatchable for me because of all the slow motion etc. Hopefully it's not gonna be too much. She sounds amazing though!

omg i hate this so much, those dramatic slowmo are so cringey to me, and it takes me out of the experience, it's like they are trying so hard to make it seem epic, but it has the opposite effect, and not only madonna does this, it is VERY common in pop artists concert films, i've seen taylor abusing this the most, it just reads self-importance. This glitching is actually interesting and looks so cool, i havent seen it before in a concert film, and it doesnt really alters too much the audience's perspective.

• Like 6

Gagaplayer315

Oh she really said I’m going to use all the effects on this editing software :giveup:

• LMAO 8

plane jane

not me loving every teaser we've had so far... maybe my standards are low, but i'm living. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

Fck I luv Art
25 minutes ago, Mr Oak said:

Why does she do that chipmunk voice sometimes?:traumatica:

I like that and omg she does her operatic voice it's actually insane too also I like when she screams, it's so metal :vegas:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Thanks 2

GagaGame
27 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

more lies :partysick:

Well, sorry if it felt like that to me??

I could be your mustang for the weekend
  • Love 1

plane jane
1 minute ago, Fck I luv Art said:

I like that and omg she does her operatic voice it's actually insane too also I like when she screams, it's so metal :vegas:

her voice is soooo versatile, it's crazy tbh. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

MadArchitect

damn that operating table podium really looks so cool and menacing, that being said i'm sad that this performance of alice wasn't her best in this tour, i wish she had screamed like in the others, i also dislike the high pitch nasality she sings with in some parts, but well at least it's all live, real and organic which is what i look foward the most in concert films

andy232000

On a separate note. She posted the Babylon preview 5 days ago. If she keeps teasing at a similar rate that means we’ll probably get 2 more previews before the show. One on monday and maybe one on release day before 8EST

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Gagaism

Best song on the album + sounds heavenly I just can’t wait for this to come out. 

• Love 1

ModernEcstasy
Posted (edited)

This video in particular has actually got me excited to watch it again. Can’t wait for Enigma and praying she leaves Fun Tonight in there too!

(Come for me H*es. I was one of the people who slammed her for releasing it so late and said I’d lost interest :huntyga:)

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • LMAO 6
  • Love 1

andy232000

While I absolutely hate the green overlay effect on some shots, I will say that from an editor perspective, the glitch cuts are very well timed and done. It reminds me of some AHS previews and horror films where only certain body parts “glitch”. I do applaud that from the preview. 

I still hope most songs are intact with no effects of slow motion, but if they have to absolutely use effects, at least I’ll appreciate that its done with technical prowess and not just randomly

• Like 1
  • Love 1

phantasmas
10 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

Well, sorry if it felt like that to me??

You're forgiven :whitney:

skedaddleBItCh

AHHHHH IT LOOKS SO GOOD MAN :messga: I honestly cannot wait 🤧 25th couldn't come any sooner oh my god

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭