celeb

Dua Lipa Reveals She Have An Astrologist Instead Of Psychologist

RAMROD

Featured Posts

MadArchitect
7 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

Some of y’all need to learn to live, & let live.

She’s not discouraging therapy by stating she doesn’t have a therapist.. the way it’s being twisted by some of you is insane. :fail:

If this whole astrology vibe genuinely helps her & is affirming to her life, why is it a bad thing?

but she is tho, if astrology helps her and affirms her life that is good for her, but that is not what she said, she didn't just stated she doesnt have a therapist in isolation, why even bring up theraphy  if the question was about astrology and say "i dont have a therapist, i have an astrologist" as if they had something to do, were equiparable or replaceable...

Tyler1992
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MadArchitect said:

but she is tho, if astrology helps her and affirms her life that is good for her, but that is not what she said, she didn't just stated she doesnt have a therapist in isolation, why even bring up theraphy  if the question was about astrology and say "i dont have a therapist, i have an astrologist" as if they had something to do, were equiparable or replaceable....

Listening to the whole interview makes the statement much less of a serious response, and more something said in jest. It’s a simple soundbite. She didn’t advocate one way or another, she made an I statement of something she does. It wasn’t even in isolation, it was 26 minutes into an interview 

Throughout the interview she talked of more than plenty of healthy strategies and mechanisms she utilizes to navigate life. Never did she say there’s a right or wrong way to go about life, always I statements.

Edited by Tyler1992

MelbHawker
14 hours ago, MadArchitect said:

but she is tho, if astrology helps her and affirms her life that is good for her, but that is not what she said, she didn't just stated she doesnt have a therapist in isolation, why even bring up theraphy  if the question was about astrology and say "i dont have a therapist, i have an astrologist" as if they had something to do, were equiparable or replaceable...

Some people actually use astrology as a form of spiritual healing/therapy.. modern science doesn’t pay it any attention however it exists & is practiced in almost every culture, religion on earth. The end result of visiting someone who practices astrology can be arguably similar to that of an actual therapist. I have used both spiritual healing & actual therapy in my life - both have changed my life for the better. I now only visit my astrologist / spiritual healer once a year.. it’s so affirming for me personally. I haven’t needed to continue actual therapy as a result of my experience.

We’ve honestly become so precious when it comes to pop stars.. surely you know Dua meant nothing sinister by saying what she did :toofunny: :fan:. If you listen to the interview, you’ll no doubt understand what I mean. This is just criticism for the sake of it IMO.