celeb

Jonathan Bailey confirms he is joining Jurassic Park 7 as lead actor

monketsharona

Featured Posts

River

I hope his character will be gay :huntyga:

But after the last movie when it was basically about a f-cking locust and a clone girl but less on actually dinosaurs, and they dared to make Ian and Ellie "stupid" for comic relief, which was not funny, so my hopes are pretty low.

Just retcon the World movies and starts fresh.

Honestly Camp Cretaceous is the best story in this saga

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, River said:

I hope his character will be gay :huntyga:

But after the last movie when it was basically about a f-cking locust and a clone girl but less on actually dinosaurs, and they dared to make Ian and Ellie "stupid" for comic relief, which was not funny, so my hopes are pretty low.

I actually liked Dominion to be honest

Feel like it’s a new beginning with 7th movie: new director, JP and TLW writer back, JW characters gone, new cinematographer. New actors.

Don’t think they will erase JW trilogy because it's definitely opening the door to wider story. And it had big success and had great points as well. But it'll be a fresh new start definitely 

• Like 2

doja scat

father :giveup:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I actually liked Dominion to be honest

Feel like it’s a new beginning with 7th movie: new director, JP and TLW writer back, JW characters gone, new cinematographer. New actors.

Don’t think they will erase JW trilogy because it's definitely opening the door to wider story. And it had big success and had great points as well. But it'll be a fresh new start definitely 

you liked Dominion? :what:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, NATAH said:

you liked Dominion? :what:

Yep totally, and most people I know also loved it tbh

That said if I had to have a wish for next sequel it's to be less action oriented but more horror / tensed moments.

Seeing the new team involved, I'm certain we'll have something fresh visually and in terms of story

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

phantasmas

omg he's gonna be so sweaty and omg the panting he's gonna do from all that running :heat: lorddd help me

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ivannn

Is there gonna be toe sucking in this one ?

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

HIM820
11 hours ago, River said:

Honestly Camp Cretaceous is the best story in this saga

10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I thought they already confirmed that this new movie will be a complete reboot for the series. 

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

I thought they already confirmed that this new movie will be a complete reboot for the series. 

A reboot is not meaning erasing full story of past movies. Jurassic World was a reboot.

Now dinosaurs are spreading all over the planet, it could be a story happeing anywhere without being a sequel tied to the other movies. With new characters only and new dinosaurs

Borisapillar
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

A reboot is not meaning erasing full story of past movies. Jurassic World was a reboot.

Now dinosaurs are spreading all over the planet, it could be a story happeing anywhere without being a sequel tied to the other movies. With new characters only and new dinosaurs

Jurassic World was not a reboot.

monketsharona
Just now, Borisapillar said:

Jurassic World was not a reboot.

The first one was a soft reboot, they haven't mentionned anything tied to the other two sequels. They even ignored Isla Sorna even existed. Colin Trevorrow original plans was even not including Sam Neill, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum in his own movies.

Colin Trevorrow changed his mind because of backlash of fans and name dropped Isa Sorna in Fallen Kingdom. But basically Jurassic World was a way to reboot the franchise after +15 years with no movies. Clearly JW 1 can live without the first three movies. Including BD Wong and some eater eggs in it was just an easy way to make original fans like it. 

Borisapillar
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The first one was a soft reboot, they haven't mentionned anything tied to the other two sequels. They even ignored Isla Sorna even existed. Colin Trevorrow original plans was even not including Sam Neill, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum in his own movies.

Colin Trevorrow changed his mind because of backlash of fans and name dropped Isa Sorna in Fallen Kingdom. But basically Jurassic World was a way to reboot the franchise after +15 years with no movies. Clearly JW 1 can live without the first three movies. Including BD Wong and some eater eggs in it was just an easy way to make original fans like it. 

It restarted the franchise but these movies are not a reboot, they are just terrible sequels to the original trilogy.

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Do we need a 7th one? :max:

Just let it dieee, the original will never be beat.

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

monketsharona
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Do we need a 7th one? :max:

Just let it dieee, the original will never be beat.

Well the last three movies passed +1 billion each. Dominion being one of the very few movies post covid to cross it. (2024 is about to be a year with no 1 billion dollars movie). And it's Universal most iconic franchise with HUGE fanbase. It's like asking Disney stop doing Star Wars.

Saying nothing can top Jurassic Park. True. But like all most of franchises can't top their first movie, to be right.

• Like 1