💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga shares preview for Babylon live from TCB

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Super
3 hours ago, TheSine said:

Of course she's fighting to breathe genius she's singing and dancing at the same time. :samanthac:

haha . 
you know what i meant.
how can i put this-
she used to handle it beautifully. but theres always a limitation that comes with time and/or other factors, where you just cant handle dancing too much while singing due to a series of reasons. yet she (or her rapist seizure mimic who calls himself a choreographer?) insists on it. one thing madonna did which i think Gaga can learn from – she started to make choreos that focused a lot on hand / arm movements instead of whole body. think vogue. babylon performance kindaaaa gets the idea.
but i must say Gaga is sounding better than i remembered – i cant stop thinking about that 2020 terrible 'enigma' show where she could barely catch her breath after like 2 songs 

• Like 1

Stefanotta

Something is off in this Babylon performance, she is late in phrasing in chorus, or are choir backing vocals too fast?

'Cause we are all our hair...

Starmie25

I bet they'll do a sneak peek of "Poker Face" next since she also showcases the Harley laugh. 

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Super said:

haha . 
you know what i meant.
how can i put this-
she used to handle it beautifully. but theres always a limitation that comes with time and/or other factors, where you just cant handle dancing too much while singing due to a series of reasons. yet she (or her rapist seizure mimic who calls himself a choreographer?) insists on it. one thing madonna did which i think Gaga can learn from – she started to make choreos that focused a lot on hand / arm movements instead of whole body. think vogue. babylon performance kindaaaa gets the idea.
but i must say Gaga is sounding better than i remembered – i cant stop thinking about that 2020 terrible 'enigma' show where she could barely catch her breath after like 2 songs 

Her breath control is actually very good here. Doesn’t really sound out of breath at all imo. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Blackout19
11 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Didn't you hate how she performed it on tour? 

Still I wanna see it, even if it's not my favorite performance

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

JorgeX

Not you people judging the editing on 25 seconds of footage :saladga:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Battle 4 Ur Life
Posted (edited)

guys do you have any idea how big this is? for everyone complaining and comparing it to studio theater releases like Renaissance and Eras Tour…GIVE ME A BREAK. this is for us who had 0 and now we have 1 which for some people is infinite because numbers are construct. and I’m so happy because it’s gonna slay so bad and we can watch this forever and (some people will also complain forever) learn the choreo and OMG 

just slay a serve a kii a kiki YASS :holdmyhand:

Thank You Gaga I’m happy with this. lol some people will make fun of me I don’t even care I hope she knows I’m happy we got something we wanted for such a long time. sorry if off topic. 

and to make it on topic then I’ll shout out to KWENG (Sis I’m not gonna misgender you just cuz I don’t know ya personally lol anyway I hope you find appreciative lol) @Kimmo for always making ICONIC threads. and being a valued member of our community. tks sis. 

Edited by Battle 4 Ur Life
“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”
  • Love 1

Omar Vela
13 hours ago, Super said:

the audio mixing is just terrible... she sounds like she's fighting to breathe... the editing is giving directed by lauiiHD... sorry

don't watch it then 

• Thanks 4

Jack3257
14 hours ago, Stef said:

Why does it look like those high quality fanmade edits that have been going around on twitter for the last year :air: 

Keep in mind that we’re seeing it cropped to fit a vertical phone screen on Instagram, not the full wide format that will be released.

• Like 1

Obobo
9 hours ago, Mocchi said:

Yet another positive post! Dude, we are getting a pro edit of her best f*cking concert when only delulus gave a s*it about it. Is it that difficult to feel grateful?

Bye, how does an opinion = ungrateful?

I’m excited to watch it, i’m saying that the headset mic audio doesn’t sound as bright in recordings because it lacks the natural echo from the stadium when you hear it live. A simple mix boosting some of the frequencies would make sound nicer. Not that serious lol…

• Like 1

Levine

The usual annoying ones have arrived, I see.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

River

tik tok compressing the video badly, it's not even 4k, but 1080p, it's also compressing the sound, move on.. ya'll complaining and judging her over nothing.

The HBO quality will be up to 4k, HDR10+/Dolby Vision, Sound will be DTS/Dolby Digital/Atmos depends on your tv..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

MANiCURE 6
Posted (edited)

I'm so happy to finally have this movie ! She was such in a good place during TCB that I'm happy to have this energy encapsulated in a movie

Edited by MANiCURE 6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mars

I never saw TCB in real life, but for me its her most cohesive, focused and beautiful live work, you really get a sense of breaking through the torture and arriving at a personal bliss and that was all from YouTube so Im excited to see the professional recordings.

I love the interludes and intro so much so really hoping they are included.

• Like 2

lilboyblue

The nitpicks... on a 25-second preview... that's compressed and CROPPED for social media. :enigma: 

Like bffr, at least save the cinematography and editing critiques for when the special is here in it's entirety. When you can actually judge it better. I'm just very happy and thankful we'll have the concert in HD!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7