💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga’s 2024 going as planned or not?

Nycboy

Featured Posts

Nycboy

Do you think Gaga’s 2024 marketing strategy has been going as planned, or is it getting derailed? So far, we’ve had:

January — May: studio teasing (including lots of teasing in February) 

February: fortnight collaboration focused on Chromatica

March: Haus editorial photoshoots, leaning more into a black leather aesthetic  

April: Joker trailer release

May: Chromatica Ball film announcement and release 

October: Joker release 

I kind of feel like all these marketing ploys aren’t really tied together with a common thread, and maybe that was supposed to be LG7 and maybe it got pushed back?

Why would she have teased a new era so hard in early February, only to take us back to Chromatica by the end of February and then AGAIN in May? Why was the CBT film announcement not paired with the Chromatica Fortnight collab? What are the chances that the CBT film is coming out 2 years after the concert, around the same time Gaga was teasing a new album, and yet now there is no new album? Was this all meant to kick off the LG7 era? Could LG7 have actually been pushed due to Beyoncé and Taylor? A pregnancy? 

Orrr was this always meant to be an in-between era with small side projects? Maybe the studio pics were meant to hype up her celebrity before Joker, not LG7? I’m obviously loving that she’s feeding us, but I’m curious if you guys think things are going as planned.

Schizophonic

I actually think its what she said…. She is working as fast as she can…. And if its enough time, it comes out before joker, if not, afterwards or at the same time….

movie october, album november is still possible too

• Like 4

gemein3
Posted (edited)

I love how we’re deliberating if she’s possibly messing up her 2024 schedule, and yet we have no idea what any of it is. 

This is NOT 2011. Enjoy what she puts out, and let it make you feel alive. That’s what being her Stan is about nowadays. 

My lord. 

Edited by gemein3
  • Thanks 1

Gaby15

I think the Fortnite collab and the CBT film are "leftovers", Gaga had only a limited influence on the release date. The Fortnite contract apparently dates back to 2019, and Gaga edited the CBT film in the spring/early summer of 2023. The movie was obviously reserved by HBO for the launch of Max. The February-March studio pictures and paparazzi photos probably served to get her in the news a little before the Joker trailer.

I think it could be that the pre-Joker period was always planned to record LG7 and wrap up old projects.

• Like 2

King of the Fall

Hard to say because we have no idea how far along she is in the album process