💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga announces Chromatica Ball movie on HBO

dberrin

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

I personally think to end out the era officially, she should put up a Live album on streaming for the concert and MAYBE also finally put LMR and 1000 Doves demo up on streaming too.

They should use one of those 2 songs as the song in the credits

Or a unreleased song from the album ? I remember they said there were some plans to make a re-release back during Chromatica promo including some new songs (potentially SOPHIE songs) 

Beyoncé did this with her concert, Gaga could do as well, who knows ?

• Shook 1

M i K E Y
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, hhennywise said:

The ongoing discourse that an artist is better when they sell more is so boring. Selling doesn't mean artistic quality. Gaga has that grit, grungy, punky, let-it-all-out feeling that doesn't do well with everyone but it is sooooo much better than what's on top

THANK YOU. I always say that sales don’t equal quality. 
for example there’s a McDonalds in like every city across the globe… still it’s not healthy or good food 

Edited by M i K E Y
  • Like 1

Ack1234
3 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

I can't wait to be blinded by the 911 segment :giveup:

Can’t wait to get a blow torch to feel that heat again .

• YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

RAMROD
Just now, M i K E Y said:

for example there’s a McDonalds in like every city across the globe… still it’s not healthy or good food 

It's good though, especially after boozy after midnight on weekends..., or taco bell. Ugh, I love junk foods!  :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

M i K E Y
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

It's good though, especially after boozy after midnight on weekends..., or taco bell. Ugh, I love junk foods!  :icant:

I love them too unfortunately  :messga: 

• YAAAS 1

M i K E Y
15 hours ago, Ziggy said:

??? I think we all know JWT was best vocals hands down. This was a great show, but Joanne vocals remain untouched lbr

Especially her adlibs in songs like Poker Face :bradley:

• Thanks 2

StrawberryBlond
11 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

Concert films in theatres aren’t very common, and coming off the 1-2 punch of Renaissance and Eras, it probably wouldn’t support Gaga to play third fiddle. It’s more expensive to distribute to theatres instead of streaming. 

HBO has a reach of well over 100 million  people, with affiliates in other countries, & I’m sure it will be purchasable on other platforms to rent or buy, it will have much more farther of a reach.

Gaga probably sold it for a pretty penny, and the synergy around Chromatica Ball and Joker will also increase.

I just thought this way was maybe the future. I remember the cinema I was in showed an ad before the trailers that advertised how you can now watch much more than cinematic movies there now, there's concert films, comedy tours and even ballet and theatre. And a lot of that stuff is actually streamed live, so you are experiencing it at the same time as the viewers at the show. I think it's aimed at those who don't live near the big name theatres, can't afford theatre tickets or just weren't free to travel to the live show. If more singers did this, they wouldn't only make money from people who weren't able to see the live show but hardcore fans will pay to see the concert and the film (just like Taylor and Beyonce's fans did). 

But your post makes a whole lot of sense. The chances of an Emmy is the big silver lining and her chances of winning will increase post-Joker. 

Ziggy
4 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I just thought this way was maybe the future. I remember the cinema I was in showed an ad before the trailers that advertised how you can now watch much more than cinematic movies there now, there's concert films, comedy tours and even ballet and theatre. And a lot of that stuff is actually streamed live, so you are experiencing it at the same time as the viewers at the show. I think it's aimed at those who don't live near the big name theatres, can't afford theatre tickets or just weren't free to travel to the live show. If more singers did this, they wouldn't only make money from people who weren't able to see the live show but hardcore fans will pay to see the concert and the film (just like Taylor and Beyonce's fans did). 

But your post makes a whole lot of sense. The chances of an Emmy is the big silver lining and her chances of winning will increase post-Joker. 

I imagine they looked at the margins for its success and lbr, 2 years out from the tour…they ain’t pretty. Taylor and Beyoncé could do it bc it was RIGHT after/during the tours themselves and both were at the absolute top of their game from both tours. Gaga is a success but she’s just not at that level of commercial viability to do theaters. I’m with you, though. With all the various events they air at theaters, it’d be cool to see concerts like Gaga’s, but I think it comes down to how much money it can make to recuperate recording and editing costs and also what having a middling box office could do to the brand name (which tbh I think is the bigger concern). Maybe next tour!

• Like 2

GH333
11 hours ago, Ack1234 said:

Can’t wait to get a blow torch to feel that heat again .

Not me periodically turning up my heater to create a 4D experience 

• LMAO 7

VOLANTIS
8 hours ago, GH333 said:

Not me periodically turning up my heater to create a 4D experience 

Wrapping myself in a blanket to get cozy as I settle my ass on a burner stove for the viewing party. :traumatica:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25
Posted (edited)

The artist behind the claw fingers also made a comment that he was supposed to return with more pieces, but covid messed it all up.

@monketsharona may find this info interesting 

Edited by Starmie25
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1

monketsharona
19 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

The artist behind the claw fingers also made a comment that he was supposed to return with more pieces, but covid messed it all up.

@monketsharona may find this info interesting 

Love those backstage infos, always nice to know the original plans of stuff

She definitely had big plans for Chromatica

• Like 1

Rafau
30 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

history folks GIF by The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper

Read Portico Library GIF

Save it :iamfair:

I'm not having fun tonight
  • YAAAS 1

ChromaticaBoy
Posted (edited)

Did you guys notice that the font for the word “Gaga” on the film cover is slightly different than the one on the tour billboards?

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1