Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift fans react to Lana Del Rey and Kim Kardashian Met Gala 2024 moment

Westerosi

Featured Posts

Westerosi
Posted (edited)

picturess.jpg

Taylor Swift fans have been reacting after Lana Del Rey and Kim Kardashian posed for photos together at the 2024 Met Gala.

The ‘Midnights’ singer was absent from this year’s edition of the fashion event, and reportedly skipped the event due to her busy schedule and upcoming run of ‘Eras Tour’ dates set to kick off in Paris later this week.

While the singer was absent from the Met Gala, her close friend and collaborator Lana Del Rey attended, and sparked a variety of responses after she was seen posing alongside reality star Kim Kardashian. This comes after Swift and Kardashian have been involved in a very public feud over recent years.

Swift and Kardashian’s relationship has been a topic of public scrutiny since 2016, when Kardashian defended her then-husband Kanye West’s mention of Swift in his track ‘Famous’, in which he claimed he “made that bitch famous”.

She then insisted that Swift had given him permission to include her in the song and released footage of a phone call between Swift and West about the inclusion of similar lyrics to those that were released, which Swift has since said was recorded “illegally” and “edited”.

Swift addressed the situation again in her December 2023 Time Person of the Year interview. “That took me down psychologically to a place I’ve never been before,” she claimed at the time. “I pushed away most people in my life because I didn’t trust anyone anymore. I went down really, really hard.”

Source: NME

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • LMAO 9

JazmineRice

I was thinking about the earlier and I’m not sure what to make of it. Would Lana hate to be hated by all of Kim’s fans or loose the clout that comes with representing Skims? Or would she hate to alienate herself from the Swifties crowd? Is this worst case scenario where it is lost visible to the public eye her association to Kim while loved by Taylor?

NATAH

i really don't think lana gives a f*ck about anybody elses drama and was just there in the moment/being polite

just like when Gaga had to deal with caitlynn jenner at an event; she politely responded and just moved on

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 32

Lucas

Watch Taylor make a song about being betrayed by her friend on the next version of TTPD :laughga:

• LMAO 31

dberrin

when you look at the interview, they seem to geniunely appreciate eachother. Lana performed at Kim and kanye's wedding and did that skims collab.

Maybe she is just able to not act like a high school kid and be friend with people no matter if her other friend doesnt like them ?

At this point Swifties are really acting like kids... I ve never been a huge taylor fan but she knew what she was doing when she wrote thank you aIMee and this definitely not a good example to give to people. She has been fueling stan wars on the internet for years and it is time to stop.

its not like if it was only kim and kanye, but also Katy perry, almost all of her exes.

we ve been complaining about the lack of material Gaga gives us but at this point, I prefer stanning a non active singer who at least spread kindess. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 13

LadyxGaGa

i wouldn’t read too much into this. they were having a blast at the grammys and lana was rly happy to join taytay when she won 

i think if anything lana misses taylor and probably wishes she had her new bestie there to help her navigate this dizzying world of the met gala 

dberrin
4 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

i wouldn’t read too much into this. they were having a blast at the grammys and lana was rly happy to join taytay when she won 

i think if anything lana misses taylor and probably wishes she had her new bestie there to help her navigate this dizzying world of the met gala 

At what point was Lana happy to be brought on stage by force lol ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Ladle Ghoulash

The fact that Taylor is still writing songs about this is pretty ridiculous tbh 

• Like 16
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Onlygaga

Not sure who Taylor or Kim are, but I love Lana :flutter:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Watch Taylor make a song about being betrayed by her friend on the next version of TTPD :laughga:

The Tortured Friends Department 🖤

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7

LadyxGaGa
1 hour ago, dberrin said:

At what point was Lana happy to be brought on stage by force lol ?

wdym 

dberrin
1 minute ago, LadyxGaGa said:

wdym 

Have you seen the video of Lana on stage ? She seems super uncomfortable.

• Like 2

Wolf Boy

No one cares what Taylor Swift fans think. People generally view them as psychotic.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

River

It's not a 12 years old mentality anymore, it's a 10 years old mentality :icant:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

TheSine
2 minutes ago, River said:

It's not a 12 years old mentality anymore, it's a 10 years old mentality :icant:

Deduct it by two again.

🖤TheSine🖤
  • LMAO 2