Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Why Gaga skipped the 2024 Met Gala

David Ward

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Prepping for press tour? Deep in rehearsals for a Jazz show?

Not Funny No GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • LMAO 6

Joshie S
Posted (edited)

Why would she be prepping this early for press tour when the film isn't out until October? :huntyga:

Also rehearsals for J&P that is a over a month away? Girl, she has that jazz routine locked since she was 13 years old, she'll do a couple weeks rehearsals max.:vegas:

Be honest and say you don't know. Stefani is eating pizza on the couch with Michael and we all know it. And that is perfectly fine. I hope the pizza sauce is delicious for our girl. :kiss:

Edited by Joshie S
The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

KindnessPunk

I feel like next year she’ll definitely go

Jnick8
2 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

noah fence, but... we love how this contradicts the thread title lol

why Gaga MAY HAVE skipped****** :ororomunroe:

Noah Fence?

Not sure if this was intentional, but you just coined my new favorite drag king name 🤣😂❤️ 

• LMAO 1

Modern Ecstasy2
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Prepping for press tour? Deep in rehearsals for a Jazz show?

Not Funny No GIF

Home girl is drinking Starbucks and swimming in her pool wbk 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • LMAO 1

Mr Oak

Or maybe she just didn't want to be one of the celebrities participating in the Hunger Games and ignoring what's going on with Palestine (even tho she has yet to say a word about it).

Reject False Icons

Beyond the question it’s really curious to me how is her relationship with the MET gala why she didn’t attend until 2015?

Why she silently performed in 2010, but didn’t walk the red carpet?

Was she banned by Ana for texting her Yasss Bitch :ladyhaha:?

Was she not invited cause the fashion brands/met org didn’t take her that serious?

none of her red carpet appearances were in the middle of an album rollout, my theory is that the met and Gaga went mainstream and slowed down her schedule respectively in 2015, but I cannot find an explanation of the absences after 2019 besides promo of her projects in 2020, 2021

TAIPEI
Posted (edited)

she just do whatever she wants, its all her choice to not attend, she doesn't like walk on carpet are not the news either, basically she wont go for no reason, this article are full of **** and unnecessary.

somehow we're sadly and disappointed she's not there, maybe her mood are just not prepared to social with the people, or she's working on LG7 & focusing on jazz + piano residency at this point.

Edited by TAIPEI

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, Jnick81 said:

@holy scheisse Just searched and it is a Drag King. Friend of yours? 🤓

Hahah no it’s not, I can’t say I coined it either, but it is an excellent name 😂

Juniper

I’m kind of surprised people always expect her to be there given she’s only walked the carpet 3 times during her career. 

• Like 2

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, Juniper said:

I’m kind of surprised people always expect her to be there given she’s only walked the carpet 3 times during her career. 

It’s because the MET is something that, theoretically, would be 100% up Gaga’s ally. I wonder why she pays that even dust. She probably has beef with a higher-up 

Juniper
8 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s because the MET is something that, theoretically, would be 100% up Gaga’s ally. I wonder why she pays that even dust. She probably has beef with a higher-up 

Yes, I get that, I’m just pointing out that the statistics say no, rather than yes. 

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
38 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Yes, I get that, I’m just pointing out that the statistics say no, rather than yes. 

You’re right, unfortunately lol 

• Like 1