💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

Sia - Reasonable Woman (Album Out)

Anderson123

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I know most people don't like Sia's music here but her album also came out today and haven't seen anyone talk about it all day. :franminervini::icant: I love her and had such low expectations but there's still a couple of cool songs in there she saved for the album release.

These are giving me We Are Born / 1000 Forms of Fear vibes.

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Red

Sia releasing an album and no one moving wasn’t in my 2024 bingo card

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

RainingOnMe
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Well. After her "Music: The Movie" disaster, she lost a lot of appeal and respect. But kudos to her for still creating art despite the setbacks. 

• Like 9

Schizophonic

for over 25 years i loved sias music. back then when you found out about it on a blog before youtube even was a thing. 

now it got a bit very faceless (typing that i find the irony in my words too)

i think she used her talent and became a bit of a autopilot of her own. i dont blame her, if it was me... she tried for so many years and got rejected over and over again and had financial troubles. 

if i was able to shake hitsingles our of my hand 3 times a day, i would have made money out of that as well. everyone wants financial and emotional indepandency for their lives. 

she milked that cow a bit too hard and its not easy to differentiate between a great song and one that was mass produced.... 

i want to listen to that album but i am not in a place in my heart where i can be really open for it yet

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Mr Oak

What's up with her repeating again and again the same lyrics :bradley:

monketsharona
Posted (edited)

I just feel like she lost the serious image she had before being too accessible for any artist to collab with.

I totally loved her but I kinda lost my interest in her with her last project; Kinda the same happened  for me with Pink with her last two albums which were clearly lackluster

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2

Illuminati
20 minutes ago, Red said:

I mean she released like 3 or 4 projects since This Is Acting. Aside from a couple of songs (Snowman, Genius, Thunderclouds) it was mostly duds. This was an opportunity for her to make a shift to something new after beating the same dead horse for 8-9 years now (as crazy as it sounds that it's been that long) but it is what it is.

Sia had some true magic in her earlier work, even in her more commercial 1000FOF album. But it's been very formulaic since then

• Like 2

GagaGame

The same day as Dua? woah

moanster balls thoung

weed

Maybe I just need to get over it lol but I have never thought of her in a positive way since her “maybe you’re just a bad actor” comment to an autistic actor. 

• Like 5

JohnnyVersace

My brain is rotted for reading the second thumbnail as "goon" :kry:

• LMAO 1

codymonster
Posted (edited)

I’m a HUGE Sia fan. Like I know all her albums by heart. But holy moly, I’m so disappointed by this album and it makes me so sad. The only songs I really love are “I Forgive You” and “Rock and Balloon. “
Honestly, she is the queen of melodies and vocals. And CAN be a beautiful lyricist. But holy ****, the lyrics are so bad on this album. A lot of the songs I would actually really vibe to, but the lyrics are just nothing. Random 3 word phrases for verses and the choruses are just a phrase repeated melodiously a bunch of times.

Im actually shocked at how bad the album is:icega:

Edited by codymonster
  • Like 1

WickedStan

There were a couple of tracks I wasn't too sure about on first listen, but they've already grown on me. This is SUCH a good album. 

• YAAAS 1

RAMROD

Not many checks her out anymore after her huge scandal with her movie :teenidle: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick

Let me write an album and title it "Sexy Billionaire" since we're all writing about fantasies these days

When we fight we win! 💙
  • LMAO 2