David Ward

LG7 finished?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think LG7 is finished?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

There are several “insiders” accounts on Twitter, who just copy other fake insiders’ posts. That’s where they got their fake info from

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2

franminervini

@PartySick what do you know :triggered:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

NATAH
8 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

For a reason… we will never get her open transparency during an album making process like we did for ARTPOP because her and her team still get harassed about “Onion Girl” and demos like that. She’s switched to a “I’m not saying anything til the last second/it’s 100% secure” and I think that’s just better for her mental health lmao 

honestly better for everybody involved imo, a game i love also used to have a bad habit of getting too excited too soon and showing off things that would end up getting scrapped but thankfully they stopped announcing things until they're were about to release

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

plane jane
53 minutes ago, franminervini said:

@PartySick what do you know :triggered:

you better be asking @River, he's the one who keeps posting insider info and deleting it 24 hours later. he's v trustworthy! :gum: 

• LMAO 1

River
14 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

you better be asking @River, he's the one who keeps posting insider info and deleting it 24 hours later. he's v trustworthy! :gum: 

Cnn News GIF by Travis

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

Cameltoe Chariot
9 hours ago, Levine said:

But that's a different thing. The song exploded on its own and they exploited it rigthful so. Do you really believe after all these years and after she cemented herself as THE Lady Gaga they would postpone the album because of tik tok? Sometimes on this site y'all consider her at Camila Cabello's level of even lower :rip:

lmao okay sister chill, no need to be snarky :ohwell:

I doubt Gaga herself cared about the tiktok music issue, but Universal/Interscope absolutely did and they wouldn't hesitate to pause a triple AAA release to make sure they can maximize exposure. It's basic marketing strategy, and her team/label have already shown multiple times that they react to tiktok buzz more than any other platform. I don't know why you think my theory is so far fetched :iamfair:

Cameltoe Chariot
6 hours ago, River said:

Cnn News GIF by Travis

lmao at the random brit rock band Travis logo in the top corner I'm deceased :messga:

• LMAO 2

Starmie25
19 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

It's been proven time and time again that there is mega potential for her to go viral on tiktok and that paired with Joker II coming up you better believe Interscope is making sure everything is lined up perfectly for her. Taylor's had her moment, now Beyonce - Gaga is next.

:bradley:

• Like 1

Anderson123
16 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

For a reason… we will never get her open transparency during an album making process like we did for ARTPOP because her and her team still get harassed about “Onion Girl” and demos like that. She’s switched to a “I’m not saying anything til the last second/it’s 100% secure” and I think that’s just better for her mental health lmao 

This. I think she learned her lesson with ARTPOP and all of the things she talked about (Act II / B-Sides). We didn't hear anything about Joanne and Chromatica til they were READY to be announced and honestly it's better that way.

LG7 time now
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

have a bad habit of getting too excited too soon and showing off things that would end up getting scrapped but thankfully they stopped announcing things until they're were about to release

The Chromatica Ball DVD :stupidoreo:

(I don’t think she announced The Lady And The Legend but still :stupidoreo:)

LG7 time now
21 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

This. I think she learned her lesson with ARTPOP and all of the things she talked about (Act II / B-Sides). We didn't hear anything about Joanne and Chromatica til they were READY to be announced and honestly it's better that way.

She / her team did talk about a volume 2 of Joanne at least twice, it ended up being a mess as usual lmao

Mother of Puppies

We need a new thread called "Heart of Charcoal is coming REALLY soon!"

Spoiler

lady-gaga-Joker-Folie-a-deux-040323-a944

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • YAAAS 1

Anderson123
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, The Z said:

She / her team did talk about a volume 2 of Joanne at least twice, it ended up being a mess as usual lmao

Really? I don't remember that. The only thing I'd say is that we got pictures of Gaga and RedOne in the studio "LG5" back then. Out of those sessions she only kept Angel Down and that's what she brought to Mark Ronson which was the starting point with a new direction. Elton also mentioned that he listened to some of Gaga's demos and they were "Bad Romance" and "You and I" type of stuff. (Before it was Joanne)

But coming from Gaga's own words, I think she learned not to hype anything til it's done. 

Edited by Anderson123
  • Shook 1

PartySick
15 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

We need a new thread called "Heart of Charcoal is coming REALLY soon!"

Hide contents

lady-gaga-Joker-Folie-a-deux-040323-a944

Really soon Screenshot-20240503-151439.jpg

Promise Screenshot-20240503-151439.jpg

💚
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1