RAMROD

It's already May 2nd,  already past deadline

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ukuociw3j23zsxvouw8

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 3

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

It's all we have atp :icant:

For a reason… we will never get her open transparency during an album making process like we did for ARTPOP because her and her team still get harassed about “Onion Girl” and demos like that. She’s switched to a “I’m not saying anything til the last second/it’s 100% secure” and I think that’s just better for her mental health lmao 

• Like 5

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Why are we still taking these random Twitter accounts serious. I thought we learn from this since the art pop era  :interestinga: 

• Like 2

RAMROD
45 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Why are we still taking these random Twitter accounts serious. I thought we learn from this since the art pop era  :interestinga: 

The last thing this cult site need is alboom speculation from twitter insiders, but that's tooooo bad...

:flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

Reality
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Your username has never hit harder :messga:

AND RIGHT WHEN I POST THAT SHE POSTS ANOTHER PIC OF HER TALKING ABOUT MUSIC LIKE WTF :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Shook 1

MessyTop

She literally just posted she’s still working on it. Move on. Give her time. 

• Sad 1

GagasEnigma4

I think its either done or mostly done and will drop this year still

julz
Posted (edited)

Later 🖤 :ally:

Edited by julz
  • YAAAS 1

Levine

Imagine actually thinking that Lady Gaga delayed her album because of a tik tok ban. Imagine believing that.

LadyLuca
Posted (edited)

did i miss something... is it not 2025 release? was it renounced somewhere?

Edited by LadyLuca

Cameltoe Chariot
9 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

It's absolutely done, and I think the insiders were right back in Jan but everything changed after Universal pulled all music from tiktok - and while waiting for a resolution Taylor then dropped TTPD which no one in the industry was expecting, and I suspect that delayed LG7 even further :partysick:

It's been proven time and time again that there is mega potential for her to go viral on tiktok and that paired with Joker II coming up you better believe Interscope is making sure everything is lined up perfectly for her. Taylor's had her moment, now Beyonce - Gaga is next.

Now that Universal and tiktok have a deal, I expect it to get announced in the next couple weeks.

Not Gaga finally teasing again on the day Universal signed their new deal with TikTok :fan:

Cameltoe Chariot
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Imagine actually thinking that Lady Gaga delayed her album because of a tik tok ban. Imagine believing that.

Girl they pressed multiple variants of a Bloody Mary vinyl because of TikTok… dunno why this would be so far-fetched :alsemanche:

monketsharona

Hobestly it seems like Andrew Watt is done working on this so yeah maybe 

Levine
1 minute ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Girl they pressed multiple variants of a Bloody Mary vinyl because of TikTok… dunno why this would be so far-fetched :alsemanche:

But that's a different thing. The song exploded on its own and they exploited it rigthful so. Do you really believe after all these years and after she cemented herself as THE Lady Gaga they would postpone the album because of tik tok? Sometimes on this site y'all consider her at Camila Cabello's level of even lower :rip: