Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG7 Tour: Arena or Stadium?

himerosxo

Featured Posts

LadyxGaGa

but to pick between these two im personally an arena girl. i like the seats and the atmosphere 

Tyler1992

I hope she does one more stadium tour with a massive stage production. I have no problem with stadiums if the stage can scale to the venue size, and I don't think Gaga's stadium stages to date haven't quite hit the mark.

• Like 2

GagaGame

I just want her to come to Spain :bradley:

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Alfonso

I would like to see arenas and a big production. Indoor shows have more possibilities 

River

SPACE :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1

LateToCult

Gonna need Gagita and Bobby to get it together and book SoFi next time. That thing was literally created with spectacle in mind. A filmed show there with a proper stage would devour.  :teenidle:

• Thanks 1

TEANUS
5 hours ago, steven said:

Arenas are better, plus I genuinely wonder if she could sell that much tickets for stadiums again.

Post an LG7/Joker 2 double whammy?? I’d assume they’d sell even quicker than they did for The Chromatica Ball

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Shook 1

TEANUS
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, steven said:

Arenas are better, plus I genuinely wonder if she could sell that much tickets for stadiums again.

6 hours ago, TEANUS said:

North America - Los Angeles (x2), NYC, Chicago, Houston, DC, Pittsburgh, Miami, Atlanta, Toronto, Vancouver

South/Latin America - Mexico (x2), Brazil (x2)

Australia - Sydney (x2)

Asia - Tokyo (x2), South Korea

Europe - UK (x2), Germany, Italy, France, Sweden

Let’s say if this was the itinerary….

North American dates would be sold out within a few weeks/months (LA no.1, NYC, Chicago, and Toronto the quickest)

South/Latin America, Australia, and Asia would probably sell out within a day/few days, she hasn’t been in those areas (sans Japan) for a decade or more. I would be surprised if Brazil and Japan didn’t sell out within a day tbh

….and Europe would surely all be sold out wayyyy before their dates as well, especially UK no.1 and Italy (she missed it on TCB)

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Juanlittlem

Arenas but I'll take a stadium with a better staging than The Chromatica Ball.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MOT

Like most people I'd prefer arenas, but from her point of view stadiums make total sense both commercially and in view of her physical issues.

Stef

If she wants to be a stadiums only artist, she’s gonna have to really knock it out of the park in terms of stage design for the next one. TCB was not it, by any stretch 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD

I'm wondering if Gaga will be back to arenas at this point. 

I hope she will learn about staging from all stadium acts gods, aka the rock bands who are known to have great stadiums stages , such as Coldplay or U2, if she is doing stadiums again. Because TCB is not a great stage, a lot of people are having their views blocked by the scaffoldings etc

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Bolkins
Posted (edited)

I love the atmosphere of a stadium show and I also like the indoor/outdoor aspect so I’d probably choose stadium tbh. I agree with the consensus that Chromatica stage was lacking, but honestly I’m sure it was more a budget issue than anything else - you have to remember it only had like 8 dates or whatever there was no way she could afford a renaissance-esk stage. 

Edited by Bolkins
  • Like 1