Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Anyone Actually Seen Joker Trailer In Theaters?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

It will prob be played more closer to the release.

I remember in 2021 after the HoG trailer came out, I went to see other movies 3x before HoG premiered, and I NEVER saw the trailer :deadbanana: Sometimes you just have bad luck.

this but it will also be placed in front of big releases that come out sooner - because that’s when the most people will be in theaters 

NATAH
1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

um i expect WB to be spending the same amount of money that they spent promoting barbie to promoting this. 

yes a lot of people, particularly young people who live on the internet, know this is coming, but i know tons of normies in my life who don’t

55 minutes ago, Reality said:

Because studios have to promote their movies…it’s a standard thing 

ok lemme rephrase: why waste that money NOW when the first trailer has already done super well and spend that money closer to the date with the bigger trailer :littlepotter:

i'm fully aware studios have to promote their movies

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?

TheBadRomancer

I also go once or twice a week and am excited for when it finally shows! 

Reality
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

ok lemme rephrase: why waste that money NOW when the first trailer has already done super well and spend that money closer to the date with the bigger trailer :littlepotter:

i'm fully aware studios have to promote their movies

It's not an either/or scenario, they can do both. Teaser trailers are shown in movie theatres all the time. And it's also standard for movie promos to start happening months before its release. The first Joker's teaser trailer also dropped in April of that year, for example. They'll definitely spend more money as we get closer to October, but considering this'll be one of WB's biggest movies this year, I'm sure they'll want to spend a lot of money throughout the year to promote it.

🃏🖤👹

phantasmas

are u watching Warner Bro movies? Joker trailer would be attached to those 

im thinking it'll play before Furiosa, Watcher, BeetleJuice once those are out

freebit

Keep an eye out at the Furiosa showings. That is WB, and that is the type of audience that would watch Joker 2.