Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Normani strives to be a revolutionary and a legacy artist

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

stri.png

Album title
“At one point, it was 1906, because that was the address of my grandmother’s house that I was raised in. Then it evolved and turned into Butterfly Effect. That was a whole thing, but it didn’t stand the test of time.“

Dopamine 
It has dance tracks but also features songs exploring her struggles, during and after Fifth Harmony.
“This body of work really is just a representation of my resilience.”
”Dopamine represents the highs and the lows I’ve endured.”
”[The cover] feels energetic. It feels like a hit, and I feel like people have been waiting—[it’s been] one of the most highly anticipated projects.”

Motivation
“I was like, “I don’t want this to be my single". Now I appreciate that song so much more than I did then“

Beyonce has been revolutionary for country music
"Having Beyonce, a black woman in music, taking over the country space is revolutionary. Those are the types of things that I set out to do."

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 11
  • Love 1

Edonis

Music was the only thing that mattered in the early 2000s? That Justin Timberlake/Destiny's Child quote is so wrong, but it reminds me just how often people romanticize their childhoods. 

Anyways, I will be checking out the album! 

• Thanks 3

Lucas

Well good luck to her! She seems really bland to me, I can see her reaching the level of success of someone like Kim Petras and that's pretty much it ;)

• Like 2

RAMROD

Is Normani allowed?, @Juanlittlem  :teenidle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

Karl
19 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Music was the only thing that mattered in the early 2000s? That Justin Timberlake/Destiny's Child quote is so wrong, but it reminds me just how often people romanticize their childhoods. 

Anyways, I will be checking out the album! 

Yeah if anything it was a more manufactured industry back then when radio was king 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Is Normani allowed?, @Juanlittlem  :teenidle:

No! She doesnt follow the rules :flower:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Ziggy
23 minutes ago, Karl said:

Yeah if anything it was a more manufactured industry back then when radio was king 

Beyoncé was literally doing water and shampoo commercials :laughga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

HausOfMark

well if she thrives for this.. she better get a better team because we been waiting on this album for years and its finally here so hopefully they promo the shit out of it. lol

-Mark
  • Like 1

bionic

This album is going to be very flop, bookmark me

buy bionic
  • Like 2

Madame Goo Goo
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Well good luck to her! She seems really bland to me, I can see her reaching the level of success of someone like Kim Petras and that's pretty much it ;)

i can see her being bigger than Kim Petras for sure, she already has more top ten singles and chart entries than her. I think the hype has definitely died down but if the album ends up being good it will generate positive word of mouth, and I think people will be drawn to the album.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Like 1

Edonis
1 hour ago, Karl said:

That and the whole management selling gossip to tabloids and making up rumors to drag competition in the mud (Destiny's Child and Beyoncé were both kind of victims of this from other labels, so I'm actually kind of surprised she even mentioned them lol) . The early 2000s was one of the worst times for the mainstream music industry to have music "speak for itself". 

MadArchitect

in the early 2000's what mattered the most was the music? she has to be joking lmao...

olive specter
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

I feel like people have been waiting—[it’s been] one of the most highly anticipated projects.

people who are telling her again and again how amazing she is are not doing her a favour

• LMAO 1

Sherry

Imagine she delays the album if 1:59 flops :deadbanana:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 2